|This article contains significant spoilers about major events concerning this person. It is likely you will be spoiled if you have not read all the manga released to date. To find out what pages will be safe for you to read, please consult our wiki spoiler policy.|
|Japanese name:|| 降谷 零|
|Occupation:|| Detective |
Café Poirot worker
National Police Agency Security Bureau Security Planning Division Agent
|Nicknames:|| Zero (Scotch)|
Rei-kun (Childhood nickname)
|First appearance:|| Manga: File 793|
Anime: Episode 667
|Appearances:|| Chapters: 63|
|Cases solved:||8 (1 as Scar Akai)|
|Keyhole number:||Volume 76|
|Japanese voice:||Tohru Furuya|
Rei Furuya (降谷 零 Furuya Rei), also known as Tooru Amuro (安室 透 Amuro Tōru) and Bourbon (バーボン Bābon), is a National Police Agency Security Bureau Security Planning Division agent working undercover in the Black Organization in the manga and anime franchise Detective Conan. He is a recently dispatched operative who specializes in deduction and intelligence gathering and frequently works with Vermouth. At present, Rei both poses as a private detective who first appeared as a waiter while helping a client with a case and works as a waiter at Café Poirot and Kogoro's apprentice.
Rei's past within the Black Organization is unknown, but it seems he has been tied to them for a while. He knew Shiho Miyano's (now Ai Haibara) parents who died when Shiho was young suggesting that he has some involvement with the Organization since he was a teenager. He was the rival of Shuichi Akai (alias Dai Moroboshi) who was Akemi's lover at the time. He had suspected Dai Moroboshi was a spy for the FBI which turned out to be the case.
Soon after Shuichi Akai's (fake) death, Kir called Jodie Starling to report that a new member of the Black Organization called Bourbon had been dispatched. Kir said that Bourbon's target was the escaped scientist Shiho Miyano and that Bourbon has excellent information gathering skills and keen insight. Later, Bourbon appears as Tooru Amuro, a free-lance private detective while also maintaining other employments to further his investigating missions, like his part-time job as a waiter at Ristorante Sundayrino. After his introductory case, Amuro begins working part-time at Café Poirot. He is currently Kogoro's apprentice and turns out to be a spy infiltrating the Black Organization who works under the Public Security Bureau.
Rei has a cheerful personality. He is also generous, bringing a plate of sandwiches for the detective agency bought with his money. In more serious situations, he seems to be patient, keeping calm even while others are abusing him. Although somewhat of a "cool type", he does not hide his emotions and is quite expressive. Like other detectives in Detective Conan, he enjoys presenting his deductions about cases to others. Kogoro calls him "effeminate".
Rei has a darker side. He is manipulative, tricking others into performing certain actions so he can gather information. He favors using psychological traps and catching his enemies offguard. Rei can also be extremely cruel in the pursuit of goals. He planned to run over and hospitalize an elementary school teacher with his car in order to lure out FBI agents, and he would have allowed a suspect destroy his exonerating evidence in order to test Kogoro. Rei alternates between going out of his way to care about the wellbeing others and ignoring them when it is inconvenient. As Scar Akai, he saved Conan at the Teito bank heist, but neglected to inform Ran and Kogoro later when he noticed that Conan might have been kidnapped by a murderer in Detectives' Nocturne.
Gin says Bourbon has a secretive personality like Vermouth, and that no one can ever guess what he's up to or what he will do. Vodka says that Bourbon hates Shuichi Akai even more than Gin does, presumably because Rei thinks that Akai killed Scotch. Bourbon believes he is the only person capable of killing Akai. Gin said that if Bourbon found out Akai was alive, he would surely boast that his suspicion was correct. Gin and Bourbon probably don't get along and they don't seem to communicate with one another.
Rei is a good-looking man (claimed by Sonoko and Ayumi) with dark skin, lighter than, but closer to Heiji's color and has brown hair  He wears glasses at first, but it is unknown if he actually needs them because he was using them to conceal his identity at the time and takes them off midway through the case and has not had them on since. Unlike other Black Organization members, he dresses mostly casually and sometimes wears outfits with only a little black, suggesting that he is an undercover of the Black Organization.
 Deduction and intelligence
Rei is a good detective with excellent information gathering skills. Although, since Rei is undercover as Kogoro's apprentice, he hasn't shown his real deduction skills, which is his specialty in the Black Organization. His friend, Wataru Date, said Rei was the smartest student at the police academy.
Rei is a capable driver, capable of precisely swinging his car in front of another during a high speed car chase in order to stop it with a controlled collision.
Rei is an excellent tennis player. He claimed he was a junior champion in middle school, but quit after he injured his shoulder. He offered to tutor Sonoko who had surpassed her teammates and friends.
 First aid
When Conan received a concussion from an errant tennis racket, Rei "carried out the procedures pretty efficiently" before the doctor even arrived.
Rei seems to carry lockpicks with him and was able to lockpick a door fairly quickly. He claimed he learned it from a friend in a security company. Japan's law prohibits possession of any lock picking tools and carries a penalty of one year imprisonment or a 500,000 yen fine.
 Martial arts
Rei is good at boxing, shown when a single punch to an attacker's gut causes him to spray blood from the mouth and collapse. Rei also likely knows some Jujutsu from his time in police academy; Jujutsu is routinely taught to Tokyo police officers to aid in suspect immobilization and arrest. Wataru Date said Rei was the strongest student at the police academy.
Bourbon's primary mission was to search for the escaped scientist Shiho Miyano, which the CIA spy Kir heard about and informed the FBI of. He also had a second secret mission fueled by his hunch that his archenemy Shuichi Akai should not have died so easily; he received the boss's permission to verify Shuichi's death. He approached the FBI as an Shuichi lookalike by using Vermouth's disguise help hoping to see if Akai was truly dead. He later apprenticed himself to Kogoro Mouri because Bourbon suspected the detective may be connected to Sherry. (Kogoro was previously suspected of being linked to Sherry because the tracker, microphone, and gum combo Gin found on Kir's shoe after the Ding Dong Dash case was the same style as the one Gin discovered in his car and assumed that Sherry planted it.)
Currently, Bourbon thinks Shiho has been killed, and had come to believe Shuichi was dead as well until a suspicious man shrouded by smoke threw a grenade by him on the Mystery Express. The sighting caused Bourbon to second guess himself and request that Vermouth show him the detailed files from before and after Shuichi's death again. Bourbon has also decided to continue as Kogoro's apprentice because he noticed Conan is the real brains behind "Sleeping Kogoro" and is curious.
One of the most important missions of Bourbon, however, is implied that he infiltrates and undermines the Black Organization like Kir. Shuichi Akai has revealed that Rei has been persevering to turn in Shuichi to the organization to earn higher ranks to approach more closely to Anokata, boss of the organization.
 Plot overview
When Rei was a child he got in fights with other children. When this happened he would get bandaged up by Elena Miyano. At one point she told him that she had to move far away and would not be able to bandage him up again. As a child Rei had the nickname "Zero".
 National Police Association
 Black Organization
 With Scotch
Shuichi Akai (Rye), Rei Furuya (Bourbon), and Scotch were all members of the Black Organization at a point four years ago. Between four years ago and two years ago, Shuichi was found by Rei, standing over Scotch's dead body holding a smoking gun. Ever since then Rei has blamed Shuichi and has sought out to kill him.
 Scar Akai
Before Rei Furuya appeared as Tooru Amuro, he disguised as Shuichi with a large burn with Vermouth's help. In this disguise, he approached the close friends of Shuichi Akai to gauge whether he was truly dead. Rei first used the disguise to approach Jodie Starling at Teito Bank, then Andre Camel at Beika Department Store, he also sends Kogoro a text message on his deduction of the current case using a borrowed phone from a bystander. Whether he did this out of concern for the hostages or his own well being is not mentioned.
 Tooru Amuro
After that Rei Furuya appeared as a private investigator on a case, where he runs into Kogoro and Conan. Through this interaction he became Kogoro's apprentice and monitored his actions by working at the Poirot Cafe below the Detective Agency. During this monitoring, he saw a video of Shiho Miyano with a Mystery Train Pass ring, resulting in a Black Organization attack in an attempt to kill her on the train. Later, through information gathered from Jodie, Takagi, and Camel, he managed to discover the truth behind Shuichi Akai's death. Now that he knows that knows he is alive, he wishes to kill Shuichi himself as a way of getting revenge for Shuichi killing Scotch.
 Non-Canon Plot Overview
 Episode 813: The Shadow Approaching Amuro
This episode will be a pre-story to Movie 20
 Movie 20: The Darkest Nightmare
 Hints that Tooru Amuro was Bourbon
- The character Tooru Amuro is named after, Amuro Ray, is the mortal enemy of the character Shuichi Akai is named after, Char Aznable.
- He is a detective and very skilled at information gathering as Kir described.
- He is male as the codename Bourbon implies. The Black Organization codename pattern is that hard liquors are used for men's codenames, and Kir used a male specific pronoun to refer to Bourbon in the Department Store Bomber Case.
- He has a type of personality Gin would not like. Gin thinks Bourbon is irritating.
- When Rei offers Kogoro an unknown "tuition" per case Kogoro brings him on, the amount he offers is enough to get Kogoro excited and accept Rei as an apprentice without hesitation. This is strange because Rei would not be expected to have much money because he is young, lacks a formal agency, and works part time at restaurants in one of the most expensive cities in the world to live in.
- Unlike other detectives so far, Rei is a calculating type who chose avoidable courses of action (or non-action) that may have resulted in harm to others if things had gone slightly differently. In his introductory case, Rei doesn't intervene when a suspect he knows to be innocent is half a step from destroying his exonerating evidence because it seems Rei was testing Kogoro. Later, Rei noticed that Conan was alone with a murderer and considered that Conan might have been kidnapped, yet said nothing about it until others realized Conan and the murder suspect were gone.
- The timing of Bourbon's report to Vermouth about Shiho's appearance at Gunma suggested Rei was Bourbon. The other two Bourbon suspects, Subaru and Masumi, both had seen Haibara and were suspicious of her long before Bourbon reported Shiho to Vermouth, but the video from Gunma was the first time Rei had seen an image of Shiho or Haibara. Subaru had met Haibara in person in his first appearance case and multiple times afterward. Masumi had obtained a picture of Haibara via a reflection from Agasa's glasses in the Ayumi kidnapping case. Both of them should have reported to Vermouth if they were Bourbon soon after their respective encounters.
- He completely cut off communication with his close friend Wataru Date. A complete cutoff would not be necessary if Rei worked for a non-secret organization like the Tokyo Metropolitan Police District. It is more sensible that Rei was trying to protect Date from any potential dangers associated with infiltrating the Black Organization as a member of the National Police Agency Security Bureau Security Planning Division.
- Rei kept a bug detector with him - only Organization members have been shown to do this, while normal detectives like Conan do not.
- In 793, the first case in which appears Rei, the detective Sanji Haruoka order to the waiter (Rei himself) to bring him the Bourbon with ice.
- Amuro is the most likely suspect of the three (Subaru, Masumi, Amuro) to be Bourbon via the process of elimination. Subaru Okiya is not Bourbon, as Conan, who is normally a very careful person, invites him to stay as his Shinichi's home. If Subaru was someone that Conan did not know, it would be very unlikely that Conan would let him live in the Kudo's house and near Haibara (Sherry). Masumi Sera who looks like Shuichi Akai, is most likely a relative of the FBI agent and thus not an enemy. She also knew Conan was Shinichi, and thus must have deduced that shrinking was possible. Despite knowing this, Haibara was not threatened until her adult form was captured on video prior to the mystery train case.
- Of the three major suspects, only Amuro isn't particularly interested in Conan at first. Instead he kisses up to Kogoro. There was no reason for a member of the Black Organization to care about Conan since all the blame for Conan's prior meddling has fallen on Sherry, Kogoro, the FBI, or an unknown person. The other two suspects, Subaru and Masumi, either were interested in or knew Conan's true identity from the outset.
 Hints that Scar Akai was Tooru Amuro/Bourbon
- For the former theory, please see Scar Akai is Bourbon Theory
While Scar Akai was played by Vermouth during the last appearance on the train, Bourbon had been Scar Akai during the three earlier appearances at Teito Bank, Beika Department Store, and outside Mouri Detective Agency. The evidence that Rei being Scar Akai these times was:
- In Scar Akai's appearance at the Beika Dept. Store, Rei was the only known Black Organization operative not seen at the same time time as Scar Akai. Gin began discussing Bourbon with Kir after seeing this Scar Akai.
- Rei was absent from his job at the Poirot when Scar Akai appeared outside the detective agency where Masumi was walking with Ran. This also notable because this occurred right after Masumi and Rei met and Rei found out Masumi was friends with Ran.
- In Scar Akai's appearances at the Teito Bank case, the Beika Dept Store, and outside Mouri Detective Agency, he never spoke in front of anyone who would know Shuichi's real voice, suggesting that this Scar Akai could not imitate voices like Vermouth.
- Rei is right-handed like Scar Akai.
- He has the right body size, face shape, and height to disguise as Scar Akai.
- He has an interest in the Mouri Detective Agency which makes sense because Scar Akai saw fit to keep Kogoro's cellphone number with him.
- Rei's hypothetical disguise suggestion in 795, a knit cap and long windbreaker, are articles of clothing Shuichi Akai and Scar Akai wear respectively.
 Hints that Tooru Amuro was a NPA undercover agent
- Tooru attended police academy and was close friends with police officer Wataru Date. Amuro cut off contact with Date to protect him from the Black Organization's investigation while infiltrating. Tooru later paid his respects at the grave of detective Wataru Date.
- Tooru reacted negatively to the presence of the FBI investigating illegally in Japan. He told them to "get out of his Japan" because they were infringing on his and the PSB's jurisdiction.
- Tooru was able to amass a number of assistants to help him capture the person he thought was Shuichi Akai despite not having the backing of the Black Organization with his plan. The assistants were members of the National Police Agency Security Bureau Security Planning Division.
 Relationships analysis
 Family & Friends
 Wataru Date
Wataru Date and Rei Furuya were friends in the police academy; Rei was the top ranked student, while Date held second place. While Date went on to become an officer, Rei went somewhere else and fell out of contact with Date for unknown reasons. Date's last text to Rei asked him where he was and chided Rei to communicate once in a while. Rei was shown visiting Date's grave, and likely left a toothpick out of respect for Date; Date used them habitually. Date had called Rei for a gentleman like detective Takagi.
 Jinpei Matsuda
It has not been specified in manga about the relationship between Rei and Matsuda. However, in movie 20, The Darkest Nightmare Matsuda was recounted by Rei to be his friend in the police academy.
 Conan Edogawa
Rei seems to respect Conan's intelligence and also seems to look out for Conan as well. He wound up protecting Conan while disguised as Scar Akai at the Teito Bank, and as Rei helped Conan get out of a kidnapping situation and doctored him when Conan took a racket to the head. Before knowing he was Bourbon, Conan was generally friendly towards Rei. After the events of the Bell Tree Express, dealing with Rei hanging around has become awkward for Conan especially because he worries for Ran's safety around a member of the Black Organization.
Although his mission concerning Sherry is over, Rei has decided to investigate Conan. Rei seems to know that Conan is using Mouri Kogoro as a puppet for his deductions. He also overheard a conversation between Jodie and Conan about how Conan helped the FBI fight the Black Organization while Kir was at Haido Central Hospital. He comments that Conan is a terrifying man.
During the Teacher Assault Case, Conan indirectly asks Rei if he is undercover in the Black Organization, whispering, "You are an enemy, right? Of the bad guys..." unaware that Rei was wearing a wire at the time, monitored by Vermouth. To throw off suspicion, Rei assures Conan in a very threatening manner that Conan was mistaken. After the Scarlet Showdown, however, Conan approaches Rei in Poirot Cafe and calls him a liar. Rei returns the favor, the two of them exchanging knowing smiles.
 Kogoro Mouri
Rei tends to act ingratiating whenever Kogoro Mouri is around, and is especially fawning over his "Mouri-sensei". Kogoro is alternatively flattered by Rei's praise and annoyed with his effusive personality. Overall Kogoro tends to treat Rei flippantly despite being paid a handsome sum for the apprenticeship. When among members of the Black Organization, Rei doesn't speak too badly of Kogoro despite Kogoro's obvious incompetence. Rei is becoming more skilled at herding Kogoro through cases without having the older man realize that Rei is a far superior detective and is manipulating him for information.
 Yuya Kazami
Yuya Kazami is a Rei's direct subordinate who appears only in The Darkest Nightmare.
 Black Organization
Scotch was an undercover agent, who got killed on duty. He was aware of Rei's true identity, and Rei most likely was aware of Scotch's. His death appears to be caused by Shuichi Akai, which is the reason behind Rei's vendetta against him.
 Shuichi Akai
Vermouth and Bourbon keep close contact with one another, and seem to be closer to one another than, say, Bourbon and Gin. Bourbon specializes in intelligence gathering, so he likely belongs to the same reconnaissance division of the Black Organization as Vermouth. While it is still uncertain whether Bourbon is working directly under Vermouth, she seems to keep track of his actions during his missions at times, and he also often informs her about his discoveries or his future plans. Vermouth helped Bourbon create a disguise that looked like Akai so he can investigate his enemy's death. Later, she somehow helped him approach Kogoro because he suspected that the detective was in contact with Sherry. Bourbon made an unknown promise to Vermouth (in File 955, it was revealed that Bourbon promised Vermouth to not let any harm comes to Conan and Ran no matter what happens.) , and she calls to ask him if he will be upholding it after the car chase in Detectives' Nocturne.
The two have shown to be working together, not unlike Gin and Vodka, though the bond and trust between them are somewhat lacking. In addition to Bourbon's promise to Vermouth, he is also aware of her secret relationship to the Boss/Anokata, as noted at the end of the Scarlet Showdown. Bourbon utilizes this information to enlist Vermouth's assistance in his investigations, arranging for her secret to be released to the other members of the Organization. Vermouth threaten to kill him if he decide to reveal it to the organization although decide not to after he told her that her secret will be leaked to the organization if he dies.
 Elena Miyano
Rei was probably close with Elena Miyano as a child before she died. Elena would doctor Rei after he got into fights. She is also aware of his true name, calling him "Rei-kun."
Gin dislikes Bourbon's personality and finds him annoying for being secretive and always doing what he pleases. At the same time, Gin respects Bourbon's detective abilities. The two do not seem to be in contact with one another, as Gin has no idea what Bourbon is doing.
 Akemi Miyano
Akemi Miyano and Rei seem to have met at some point because Akemi told Shiho that Bourbon has a rivalry with Akai.
 Shiho Miyano
Rei doesn't seem to have any hostility towards Shiho unlike other Black Organization members. He attempted to capture the person he thought was her alive instead of trying to kill her, regretting he might have to resort to violence to do so. Rei says he had met Elena and Atsushi Miyano while they were alive. Rei does not know Shiho is Ai. During a car chase in Detectives' Nocturne, Shiho gets a strong feeling that member of the Black Organization was behind her, but she doesn't seem to pinpoint it to Rei's pursuing Mazda FD RX-7.
 Masumi Sera
Rei first saw Masumi at a train station four years ago. He approached Scotch while he was teaching Masumi several notes on a base guitar. It is unknown whether he saw that she was connected to Shuichi at that time.
Much later when Conan gets kidnapped by a murderer they cross each other's path again. After both of them save Conan, he becomes very surprised to see her and wonders "Why is she here" and presumably notices that she looks similar to Shuichi Akai. The next day Rei takes the day off from his job at Poirot cafe. In order to confirm his theory, Rei once again disguised himself as Scar Akai in order to gauge her reaction. Suddenly, Masumi sees him in the crowd ahead and just like Jodie and Camel before her, Masumi becomes just as shocked by his appearance. She runs after him, but he disappears before she can catch him. Ran wonders who Masumi was chasing, but Masumi replies she thought it was someone she knew. Masumi silently appends in her mind that it would be impossible for the man she was chasing to be the person she thinks it was. While Rei watches her from a little ahead, confirming his suspicion that Masumi is related to Akai.
During another case, Masumi recalls a time that she saw her brother in a train station four years ago with a man called Scotch taught her several notes of base guitar. Another man wearing a hat that blocked his face had approached them. Masumi believes that this man must have been Rei, however each time she asks him if they have met, he avoids the question. When she announces aloud that her brother's name is Shuichi Akai, Rei inwardly comments that her brother had killed Scotch.
Despite his hatred toward Akai, it doesn't seem like he is letting it cloud his judgment toward Masumi
Gin has revealed that Bourbon is as secretive as Vermouth. Bourbon has shown a friendly relationship with Vermouth but not with other members so far. Bourbon even hid some details from Conan. It is possible that Bourbon, as well as Kir, is a member who doesn´t like the Organization. Date himself revealed that Bourbon was the best man at the police academy, and that Bourbon was a gentleman like Takagi, too. Besides, at the end of Takagi´s Kidnapping Case, Bourbon refers to Date as "my friend", which means he had no option but to cut all means of contact with him for his own safety.
 Name origin
Tooru Amuro has a Mobile Suit Gundam inspired name. He is named after the main protagonist Amuro Ray, and Amuro's voice actor Tohru Furuya. Amuro is also played by Furuya in the animated series. His real name, Rei Furuya, shares the same source.
|“||Well, a child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry... Do have much in common, after all...||„|
|“||As Expected of Hell Angel's daughter... You look very much alike... Pleased to meet you... Bourbon... That's my codename...||„|
 Quotes about Rei
|“|| Gin: Heh, Always doing as he pleases... that bastard irritates me as usual
Kir: Who do you mean?
|“||Well, it seems you've gained some trust for the time being... You will abide by the promise you made to me, right, Bourbon?||„|
 In other languages
 Rei Furuya
|Language||Given Name||Family Name|
|Japanese||零 Rei||降谷 Furuya|
|Chinese||零 Líng||降谷 Jiànggǔ|
|Korean||준영 Jun Young||강 Kang|
 Tooru Amuro
- Rei is a right-handed person.
- During an 2010 interview with Shuichi Ikeda, Gosho Aoyama said it would be interesting if a character from the Black Organization was named after Amuro Ray because Shuichi Akai was named after Char Aznable.
- Rei owns a white RX-7, the same car as Miwako Sato. The RX-7 is a reference to the white Gundam that the Mobile Suit Gundam character Amuro Ray piloted, the RX-78-2.
- Technically, Rei's first appearence in the anime was in the new opening theme song during the Kaitou Kid special in August 2012.
- His last name “Furuya” (降谷) is written with the Kanji for “descent, precipitate” and “valley”. “Rei” (零) means “zero”. “Amuro” (安室) can be translated as “quiet room”, and “Tōru” (透) means “transparent”.
- Rei Furuya's voice actor, Tohru Furuya, was the former husband of Vermouth's voice actress, Mami Koyama.
 See also
- Public Security Bureau
- Black Organization
- Shuichi Akai
- Subaru Okiya
- Scar Akai
- Bourbon (Alcohol)
- ^ File:Postcard2016 40.jpg
- ^ http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-08-11/gundam-tohru-furuya-to-play-detective-conan-tohru-amuro
- ^ a b c d Manga Volume 78, File 7 (824), Page 5: "Mystery Train: Final Destination"
- ^ Manga Volume 60, File 3, Page 4: "Red, White and Yellow"
- ^ a b c d e f g Manga Volume 67, File 7, page 3: "The Truth Amidst the Snowstorm"
- ^ "Lets Talk with Gosho Day 2014" : Amuro-san’s white hair… is that dyed? Aah.Rather than white it’s brown. I can’t answer this. His dark skin too, there is a profound meaning behind it. (laughs)
- ^ a b Manga Volume 77, File 1 (807), pg 11: "The Strongest Senpai"
- ^ Manga Volume 78, File 8 (825), pg 7: "Special Coach"
- ^ Manga Volume 78, File 8 (825), pg 11: "Special Coach"
- ^ Manga Volume 78, File 8 (825), pg 15: "Special Coach"
- ^ "Japan Possession of Lock-picking Tools Act". http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%89%B9%E6%AE%8A%E9%96%8B%E9%8C%A0%E7%94%A8%E5%85%B7%E3%81%AE%E6%89%80%E6%8C%81%E3%81%AE%E7%A6%81%E6%AD%A2%E7%AD%89%E3%81%AB%E9%96%A2%E3%81%99%E3%82%8B%E6%B3%95%E5%BE%8B.
- ^ 青山剛昌先生と話そうDAY (Let's talk with Aoyama Gosho-sensei day), held January 3, 2013
安室はボクシングをしている。 (Amuro is doing boxing.)
- ^ Manga Volume 80, File 4 (843), pg 15: "A parcel for Kudo-samakata"
- ^ Manga Volume 82, File 5, pg 7
- ^ Volume 84, File 890, Page 6
- ^ a b c Volume 78, File 10
- ^ a b File 843 (Volume 80
- ^ a b File 820 (Volume 78)
- ^ a b File 888 (Volume 84)
- ^ a b File 954: Sanction of the Betrayal (Volume 90)
- ^ a b c File 937
- ^ a b c d e File 936
- ^ Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
- ^ a b c d e f g File 897 (Volume 85)
- ^ a b c d e File 955: Whereabouts of the Betrayal (Volume 90)
- ^ a b c d File 898 (Volume 85)
- ^ a b c File 895 (Volume 85)
- ^ Volume 85, File 2
- ^ Manga Volume 78, File 7 (824), pg 7: "Final Destination"
- ^ a b Manga Volume 78, File 10 (827), pg 16: "The key to solving the mystery"
- ^ Manga Volume 78, File 7 (824), pg 12: "Final Destination"
- ^ a b Manga Volume 78, File 7 (824), pg 16: "Final Destination"
- ^ Manga Volume 67, File 7, page 3: "The Truth Amidst the Snowstorm" Kir uses the masculine only term "kare" (彼) to refer to Bourbon instead of a gender neutral term.
- ^ Manga Volume 67, File 8, pages 13-14: "Silent Clash"
- ^ Manga File 824, pg 5: "Mystery Train: Final Destination"
- ^ Manga Volume 77, File 808, Page 16: "The Late Grave Visit"
- ^ Detectives' Nocturne
- ^ File 818 (Bourbon was said to have told Vermouth about Sherry's video); File 827 (Bourbon tells Vermouth that he is now interested in "Sleeping Kogoro")
- ^ Sherry's Soliloquy http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/2609-file-793-private-eye/page__view__findpost__p__207297
- ^ http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/1555-translating-interviews/page__view__findpost__p__235287
- ^ http://www.kudonet.info/
- ^ http://wnsgur5941.blog.me/80143064942
- ^ The RX-78-2 Gundam itself used to be more white in the original animation, but late in production toy manufacturers requested for it to be more colorful. Although the animation was changed, the dialogue was not changed leading to many references to the original mostly white coloration. One example is Amuro's Zeon nickname the "White Devil".
|Japanese Intelligence Agencies|
|NPA Security Bureau||Rei Furuya (Tooru Amuro) • Yuya Kazami|
|Tokyo MPD Public Security Bureau||Scotch (deceased)|
|Manga||Tea Poisoning Murder Case • Elementary Teacher Assault • Scarlet Showdown • Girls Band Murder Case • A song named ASACA|
|Anime||The Tense Tea Party • The Scarlet Return • The Unfriendly Girls Band|
|Movies||The Darkest Nightmare • Movie 22|
|Related Articles||Tokyo Metropolitan Police • Law Enforcement • Minor law enforcement|