This is a timeline of all the events that occurred prior to Shinichi's reversion to Conan. The years are listed in reference to the current storyline time in Detective Conan.
 Over 50 years ago
>50 years ago
- The Black Organization’s main research project, of which APTX 4869 will eventually become a part, is initiated.
72 years ago
71 years ago
60 years ago
56 years ago
- Birth of Toshiro Odagiri
54 years ago
- Birth of Kiyonaga Matsumoto
52 years ago
 41-50 years ago
50 years ago
- Kurisuke Agasa, Hiroshi Agasa's rich accountant uncle died at the age of 38.
49 years ago
42 years ago
41 years ago
- Birth of Ginzo Nakamori
 31-40 years ago
40 years ago
- Hiroshi Agasa met Fusae Campbell. Late in November, Agasa found out Fusae had suddenly moved away, and she left him a letter saying that she will meet him in a secret place 10 years from November 24.
38 years ago
37-38 years ago
- Birth of Yusaku Kudo
37 years ago
35 years ago
33 years ago
- Birth of Reiko Kujo
32 years ago
 21-30 years ago
30 years ago
- Teitan Elementary's current school buildings were constructed.
- Atsushi Miyano moved out of his father's house thirty years ago to go somewhere for his research. Atsushi's childhood friend Souhei Degima takes up residence in it.
- Ethan Hondou enters the CIA.
- Shizuka Ikenami is a finalist in the kendo championship in eighth grade.
≈29 years ago
29 years ago
≈28 years ago
28 years ago
27 years ago
≈26 years ago
26 years ago
25 years ago
- Birth of Tomoaki Araide
24-25 years ago
24 years ago
23 years ago
22 years ago
- Birth of Yoko Okino
 11-20 years ago
≈20 years ago
- While studying for an acting role, Sharon Vineyard learned disguise techniques from Toichi Kuroba alongside the aspiring young Japanese actress Yukiko Kudo.
- Atsushi Miyano, Elena Miyano, and a 4-5 year old Akemi visited Atsushi Miyano's father's house then occupied by his childhood friend and playmate Souhei Degima.
20 years ago
- Birth of Natsuki Koshimizu.
- Vermouth kills Jodie Starling's father.
- While acting as a decoy to catch a serial hit-and-runner, Midori Megure met then junior police officer Juzo Megure. She and Megure were hit by the serial hit-and-runner and received matching forehead scars.
18 years ago
- Births of Shiho Miyano, Makoto Kyogoku
- Masayoshi Sato is killed in a traffic accident as he was about to deliver a bank robber to the police.
- Toichi Kuroba meets his to be wife Chikage at a Phantom Lady heist at the Tokyo tower. Toichi Kuroba then first appeared as Kaitou Kid in Paris.
17 years ago
- Births of Sonoko Suzuki, Heiji Hattori, Kazuha Toyama, Eisuke Hondou, Saguru Hakuba, Asami Tsuburaya.
16-17 years ago
16 years ago
15 years ago
- Kiyonaga Matsumoto got the scar over his left eye when a serial killer he was chasing wounded him with a katana slash.
 6-10 years ago
≈10 years ago
10 years ago
- Kogoro Mouri and Eri Kisaki begin living separately from one another after an argument. (Movie 2)
- One of Yusaku Kudo's incomplete novels is stolen — it will be used to construct a murder 10 years later.
- Eri Kisaki's first trial.
8 years ago
7 years ago
- Kenji Hagiwara is killed in an apartment bombing on Novemeber 7th when one of a duo of bombers gets revenge for his partner whom the police accidentally killed while he was running away. Hagiwara was the friend of Jinpei Matsuda who successfully disarmed the other bomb. The bomber's remaining partner plans for revenge 4 years later.
6-7 years ago
 5 years ago
- Shuichi Akai begins infiltrating the Black Organization and begins dating Akemi Miyano.
- Shiho Miyano is known to be working for the Black Organization as a scientist at the age of thirteen. She may have started to work even earlier.
 4 years ago
- Ethan Hondou sacrifices his life to protect his daughter Hidemi Hondou's cover when she makes a mistake.
- The Night Baron computer virus ruins Kaneshiro Genichirou's girl dating game.
 3 years ago
- Jinpei Matsuda joins Metropolitan Police Division One under Miwako Sato's tutelage. On November 7th, Jinpei Matsuda is killed by a bomb in the 72nd seat of a Ferris Wheel in Haido Shopping Mall which was set by the same man who killed Matsuda's partner Kenji Hagiwara four years ago. Matsuda sacrificed himself in order to transmit a vital clue to Sato where a larger bomb had been set.
- Masumi Sera and her parents move from Japan to the US.
- Shinichi Kudo and Heiji Hattori meet and separately solve a case at a ski resort.
 2 years ago
- Shuichi Akai receives the codename Rye, and is called to work under Gin, but is rejected from the Black Organization after Andre Camel ruins the FBI's trap for Gin.
- Tequila shows up at the office of computer graphics designer/games system engineer Itakura Suguru to say he was interested in the particular “system program” Itakura stopped developing one year ago.
 1 year ago
- Shinichi Kudo solves his first solo case on a plane to New York City.
- In New York City, Vermouth tries to lure out and kill Shuichi Akai while disguised as a serial killer. Her plot fails when Akai shoots her in the stomach. Ran encounters Akai while he was looking for the serial killer. Vermouth later runs into Shinichi and then Ran on a fire escape stairway. While preparing to shoot them, Vermouth slips off and is saved from falling to her death by the two teens.
- Teiko, the sister of Hiroshi Agasa's uncle, Kurisuke Agasa, passed away at 76.
- Kansuke Yamato chased a parole jumper he believed to be involved with town hero Kuroto Kai's mysterious death into a mountain, where he got caught in the avalanche that took his left eye and leg. He was missing and believed dead for until school friend Taka'aki "Koumei" Morofushi, also a police inspector, went against orders to track down the criminal and find Yamato.
- Suguru Itakura is given a forced one year deadline to finish the program Tequila was interested in one year ago.
- Wataru Date is hit by a sleepy driver and dies when working with Wataru Takagi on a case. Date's girlfriend commits suicide soon afterward. A close friend of Date's girlfriend, mistakenly thinking she killed herself because a police officer named Wataru had dumped her, plots revenge against the wrong Wataru: Takagi.
 <1 year ago
- Sharon Vineyard "died" and Chris Vineyard came out in public (not counting movies and private interviews given to reporters) for the first time at her funeral.
- Kaito Kuroba takes up the mantle of Kaitou Kid. He and Shinichi have a showdown at a clock tower in Tokyo.
 Current Timeline
 Conan Arc (Manga: 1-175, Anime: 1-128)
- Shinichi goes to Tropical Land with Ran to celebrate her recent karate victory. He encounters two members of a secret organization named Gin and Vodka who give him a mysterious poison that causes Shinichi to de-age to approximately 6-7 years old.
- Shinichi creates the alias Conan Edogawa and moves into the Mouri Detective Agency hoping to make the failure Kogoro Mouri into a great detective in order to find cases related to the secret organization who poisoned him. 
- To avoid suspicion, Conan enrolls in Teitan Elementary.
- Akemi Miyano is murdered by then unnamed Black Organization agent Gin after she succeeded at robbing a bank for 1 billion yen to free herself and her sister from the Black Organization. Her death precipitates her sister's boycott of the APTX 4869 development program and eventual betrayal. Akemi's death also triggers FBI agent and former boyfriend Shuichi Akai to seek revenge against the Organization for killing her.
- The Detective Boys are formed.
- Ran suspects Conan may be Shinichi, forcing him to adjust his behavior to be more childlike and ultimately needing Hiroshi Agasa to impersonate Shinichi over the phone to give Conan an alibi.
- Conan runs into Gin and Vodka on a bullet train, learns their codenames, and foils their plan to eliminate a useless transaction partner by blowing up the train.
- Conan learns that Agasa has told his parents, and he adamantly refuses their offer to run and hide until Yuusaku's contacts can find the Organization and some APTX4869.
- Shinichi is challenged to a deduction battle by a high school detective from Osaka, Heiji Hattori. Conan drinks some of the baijiu Heiji brought as a gift for Kogoro Mouri and turns back into a teenager in the middle of the case. He solves the case, beating Hattori, while also managing to keep his secret identity hidden.
- Conan runs into Tequila, a member of the Black Organization, at a game convention. Tequila dies in an explosion intended for someone else, and the meeting point his contact revealed, the bar "Le Cocktail", is destroyed by a bomb before Conan could arrive. However, Conan learns that the Organization is interested in the world's top programmers for an unknown reason.
- At a convention for Holmes Lovers, Conan is forced to solve a murder using Heiji as a 'sleeping detective'. Heiji wakes up partway through, but while he doesn't out Conan at the time, he figures out that Conan is Shinichi and Conan tells him the whole story to keep him from telling Ran the truth about Conan's identity.
- Ran once again decides that Conan must be Shinichi, but allows Shinichi's mother to convince her otherwise. 
- Conan faces off against Kaitou Kid for the first time since he was de-aged.
 Haibara Arc (Manga: 176-237, Anime: 129-175)
- Kiichiro Numabuchi flees the Black Organization.
- Former Black Organization member codename "Sherry", real name Shiho Miyano, decides to take APTX 4869 to commit suicide because of her sister's death. Instead, she shrinks into a seven or eight year old girl. She escapes from the Black Organization and runs to Shinichi's house where she is found and adopted by Professor Agasa. She takes the alias Ai Haibara and enrolls in Teitan Elementary in Conan's class. The Black Organization begins looking for her.
 Vermouth Arc (Manga: 238-434, Anime: 176-345)
- Conan and Ai face off against Gin, Vodka, and additional members politician Kenzo Masuyama and American actress Chris Vineyard, attempting to stop an assassination at Haido City Hotel. Ai obtains some data on APTX4869. After nearly killing temporarily-regrown Sherry, Gin believes she'll no longer hide in Beika. Vermouth decides to stay in Japan.
- Conan is shot on a camping trip with the Detective Boys and Ran reveals renewed certainty in Conan's identity. Given a temporary antidote to make an alibi with Ran, instead to solve a murder Shinichi shows his face to the whole school, including Vermouth. 
- Shinichi asks Ran out to dinner, intending to at least confess his feelings for her, but is interrupted by another murder case and then re-shrinking into Conan.
- Conan meets Jodie Saintemillion.
- Conan and the Detective boys get caught in a bus hijacking with Jodie, Shuichi Akai, and Tomoaki Araide. Ai resigns herself to dying rather than be a danger, but Conan protects her and orders her not to run away.  The same day, all of the files on Kogoro's Tokyo-based cases are stolen from the Metropolitan Police Department.
- The Sunset Mansion detective's gathering turns to murder, with Kaitou Kid and Saguru Hakuba making guest appearances.
- The Detective Boys prevent the kidnapping of James Black, newly arrived in Japan to assist Akai. 
- Ran catches a glimpse of Akai, but can't remember where she saw him. 
- The stolen files on Kogoro's cases are mailed back to the MPD; Akai keeps surveillance on the agency.
- Heiji and Conan investigate Jodie, but find nothing definitive about her identity.
- Ran has a fever and remembers the events in New York, including Akai's identity. 
- The Detective Boys encounter ex-Organization member Kiichiro Numabuchi.
- Conan gets a lead on the Org via murdered game designer Itakura Suguru and nearly tricks Vodka into providing more tangible information, only to be prevented and nearly caught by Gin. 
- Akai recognizes Shiho in Ai's face, and begins having her watched or watching her himself. 
- Vermouth listens to Conan and Agasa via a bug in Agasa's house.
- Conan and Ai recover cassette tapes recorded by Ai's mother, Elena Miyano, before her death, and hidden by Akemi the week before she died.
- Vermouth invites Shinichi to the Halloween cruise, implying that she knows Shinichi is Conan. Heiji takes Shinichi's place at the event to confuse the rest of the Organization about Shinichi's status, which allows Conan to impersonate Ai and bait Vermouth using Jodie's help. Ai interferes with the standoff to sacrifice her life to protect everyone she's connected to, but Akai and Ran save her and Jodie, though Vermouth escapes with Conan. Conan hears the keypad tones of the Boss's phone number and Vermouth promises him she'll give up on killing Shiho, but she escapes him as well rather than kill him.
 Cell Phone Arc (Manga: 435-498, Anime: 346-424)
- The FBI offer Shiho a place in the Witness Protection Program, but she declines. 
- Conan and Heiji catch a bomber at the baseball koshien between Kohnan High School and Ohgane High School.
- Jirokichi Suzuki first challenges Kaitou Kid.
- The real Araide Tomoaki returns as the Teitan High School doctor. 
- A text to Shinich picked up by Conan's phone makes Ran highly suspicious of Conan's identity. Conan sets up a trick to give Shinichi a live alibi, and decides to give Ran the number of the cell phone he uses as Shinichi. 
 Kir Arc (Manga: 499-621, Anime: 425-508)
- After solving a minor case for Yoko Okino's co-worker Rena Mizunashi, Conan accidentally discovers that Rena is actually Black Organization agent Kir. With the help of the FBI, Conan foils an assassination attempt and they accidentally capture Kir, unconscious, rather than Vermouth, whom they were trying for. 
- Eisuke Hondou transfers to Teitan High School. He declares a keen interest in Kogoro, but watches Conan suspiciously during several cases. 
- Eisuke Hondou strongly reminds Conan of Rena Mizunashi, and Eisuke attempts to charm and manipulate information about her from Kogoro. 
- The Black Organization and later Eisuke learn about Kir's fate from Touji Funemoto. 
- Conan meets Saguru Hakuba for the second time over a detective competition.
- Conan learns that Eisuke's father, Hondou, worked for "The Company". 
- "The Company" is CIA. Kir is NOC (Undercover agent).
- Gin demands from Kir to kill Akai to regain the Organisation's trust.
- Kir kills Akai in front of Gin and Vodka. Kir burns the corpse.
- Fingerprint on Conan's mobile matches the corpse.
- Eisuke tells Conan that he will go to America to join the CIA and Conan confesses to him he's actually Shinichi which Eisuke claims to have guessed for a long time.
 Bourbon Arc (Manga: 622-824, Anime: 509-704)
- First mention of Bourbon. Introduction of Okiya Subaru, from whom Haibara senses the Black Organization aura. Okiya moves into Kudo's house.
- Ran meets Okiya for the first time.
- Introduction of Scar Akai, who approaches Jodie to confirm about Shuichi Akai's death. Scar Akai saves Conan's life.
- Jodie tries to find Scar Akai, who approaches Camel later. Okiya notices Scar Akai. The Black Organization prepares to assassinate Scar Akai, whom they think is the real Akai, but retreat after Vermouth informs Gin about some plan that they has got the Boss's approval. Conan and the Mouris meet up with Okiya later.
- Introduction of Sera Masumi. Sera transfers to Teitan High School.
- Sera shows interest in Okiya. She also informs the Detective Boys about Ai Haibara's appearance in a video of Agasa that she found on the Internet.
- Sera meets Heiji and Camel for the first time.
- Introduction of Amuro Tooru.
- Amuro takes a part-time job at Cafe Poirot and becomes Kogoro's apprentice.
- Conan is kidnapped by a case suspect, Amuro helps the Mouris rescuing him, while Sera follows them from behind. Haibara and Agasa try to locate Conan inside Okiya's car. During the chase, Okiya and Amuro notice each others. Amuro recognizes Sera. Vermouth arrives at the scene and gives Bourbon a call.
- Scar Akai approaches Sera.
- Sera meets Okiya for the first time. Okiya finds out that Conan is Shinichi.
- Haibara takes the antidote of APTX4869 to rescue the Detective Boys from a fire. Mitsuhiko films a video of Shiho Miyano and send it to Kogoro's office. Amuro log into Kogoro's computer and sees the video of Shiho wearing the ring used to board the "Mystery Train". The computer is later hacked by another person, likely Okiya.
- Vermouth informs Gin that Sherry is going to be aboard the Bell Tree express Mystery train. Gin plans to blow up the entire train up at the station with large amount of C4. Meanwhile, Vermouth disguises as Scar Akai and Amuro, who is Bourbon, will also be aboard the train and will attempt to capture Shiho alive. Lastly, Kaitou Kid disguises as a passenger aboard the train to investigate it for an upcoming heist. Okiya, Yukiko, and Conan worry that Shiho may be targeted by the Black Organization because of the video, and they come up with a counterplan to trick Vermouth and Bourbon into targeting Kaitou Kid by mistake.
- While on the train, it is revealed that Elena Miyano was trying to work on a drug which she called "Silver Bullet". Sera meets Scar Akai and questions him but is knocked out. She is revealed to be Akai's sister. Okiya tricks Haibara into hiding in an empty room, and Conan forces Kaitou Kid to disguise as Shiho. Tooru Amuro confronts Kaitou Kid and reveals himself to be Bourbon. Amuro had been disguising as Scar Akai earlier to test the reaction of people that are close to Akai in order to confirm his death. Yukiko tries to stop Vermouth and forces out of her that she has some reason for not wanting the shrinking of Conan and Haibara known. Vermouth then executes her real plan which is to kill Shiho rather than capture her alive like Bourbon wanted, and she blows up the train caboose with the disguised Kaitou Kid in it. Kaito Kid successfully escapes and the train stops before it reaches the final station where Gin was waiting. Vermouth reports Shiho to be dead, but finds out she was tricked when she sees Agasa carrying Haibara. Amuro wonders if a mysterious figure he saw was Akai and decides to re-investigate Akai's death. 
 Akai Family Arc (Manga: 825-???, Anime: 705-???)
- Amuro takes a break from Poirot pretending to be sick. He later meets up again with Conan, Sonoko and the Mouris and announces he will be returning to work later. Amuro later calls Vermouth who asks why he isn't leaving the Detective Agency, and he replies that the Sleeping Kogoro has caught his interest. Amuro has seems to have realized that Conan the one creating "Sleeping Kogoro".
- Kaito Kid returns after the Mystery Train incident to steal the Blush Mermaid, a gem attached to the shell of a sea turtle. Masumi Sera tags along with Conan, Ran, and Sonoko. Kaito Kid disguises as Sera, but doesn't take the gem because it is a fake. 
- During a Cherry Blossom festival, Conan calls Jodie out to inform her that Scar Akai was actually Bourbon, a man with the alias of "Tooru Amuro", in disguise. He also asks the FBI to investigate why Amuro still hasn't left Poirot, since the Black Organization was supposed to have been convinced of Sherry's 'death' during the Mystery Train case. Meanwhile, Amuro and Vermouth disguise as a married couple, Touhei and Motoe Benzaki, and claim that they were also held hostages during the bank robbery case together with Jodie and Scar Akai, with Motoe being the woman who taped Jodie. Amuro lies to Jodie and Conan that he has seen Scar Akai a few days back. He also bugs Jodie during the whole case to hear how much does she know, and seems to have discovered a "surprising inside story". Amuro views Conan as a "frightening man". Conan later deduces that Bourbon and Vermouth disguised as the couple in the park.
- Sonoko meets up with Makoto at a bowling alley. Sera reveals to Conan she has a second brother who knows Conan.
- Sonoko's uncle Jirokichi hears how powerful Makoto is and has him as security against Kid's next heist: The Green Emperor. Kid poses as Sonoko to get close, but Makoto is undeceived and chases Kid away. It is revealed that Tomoko made a deal with Makoto that if he can protect the jewel, she will allow him to be with her daughter. Makoto is so skilled he can see through some disguises by noticing the physical features of a person with a glance.
- Takagi accidentally reveals at a crime scene in front of the Detective Boys that he has been in Sato's bed.
- ^ Volume 19, File 189, Page 6: The Endangered Ball; Episode 130-131: The Stadium Indiscriminate Threatening Case
- ^ a b Volume 43, Files 453-456: "Kaitou Kid and the Ocean's Miracle"
- ^ Volume 24, File 239: "The Black Burial Ranks"
- ^ Volume 16, File 157: "Annihilation"
- ^ a b Conan Drill, Page 52
- ^ a b c d Volume 16, File 156: "Chance Meeting"
- ^ a b Volume 28, File 276: "The Client Full of Lies"
- ^ Conan Drill, page 60, says 37, and she has a birthday in the manga in Volume 68, Files 709-711: "Eri's Birthday Murder Case"
- ^ Conan Drill, page 59
- ^ Volume 78, File 818 lists Kogoro's age as 38
- ^ a b c d Note that the exact ages are not specified
- ^ Conan Drill, page 58
- ^ a b Volume 65, File 681, Page 15: "Half-Dead"
- ^ Volume 16, Files 154-155: "School Mystery Case"
- ^ a b Volume 41, File 423: "A Mystery Left by a Visitor"
- ^ Volume 57, File 595, Page 8: "Crow's Song"
- ^ In Volume 76, File 805, Page 16, Sato pointed out that Date was a year older than her.
- ^ File 793, Page 17
- ^ Detective Conan Drill: The Dechipherment of Conan page 29. Miwako's age is written as 推定28歳 (presumably 28 years old).
- ^ a b Volume 27, File 270, Page 7: "Game Start"
- ^ Volume 48, File 499: Ding Dong Dash
- ^ Volume 36, File 10, Page 6: "Red Trap"; Takagi says that Miwako is 2 years older than him (彼女は二つ年上で先輩なんだから...) In Conan Drill page 29, Sato is assumed to be about 28.
- ^ Volume 71, File 742: "Love Transcending 13 years": Chiba was in the 6th grade 13 years ago, when he was about 11-12 years old, which would make him about 24-25 in the current timeline.
- ^ Volume 71, File 741 and Volume 80, File 848, Page 11: Chiba was two grade below Kobayashi (who's exactly 26) and one grade above Sakurako (who's exactly 23).
- ^ Volume 71, File 741, Page 9: Naeko was in the same grade as Chiba (who's about 24-25).
- ^ Volume 80, File 848, Page 11: Naeko says that she is one year older than Sakurako, who is exactly 23.
- ^ Volume 34, File 350, Page 17: "Golden Apple 1"
- ^ Yukiko started her career while in high-school. Yukiko is 37 currently so the time frame while Yukiko was studying as a beginning actress is approximately 20 years ago when Yukiko was 17 or 18.
- ^ Volume 42, File 433, Page 8: "The Truth Behind the Mask"
- ^ Conan Drill, Page 51
- ^ Conan drill, page 55 listed 16-18 as the age range
- ^ Magic Kaito Volume 5, File 2: "The Phantom Lady Chapter (Part two)"
- ^ Conan drill, page 56
- ^ Conan Drill, page 57
- ^ Volume 30, File 299: "The Meeting"
- ^ Conan Drill Page 41
- ^ "Translating Interviews - Let's Talk with Gosho Aoyama-sensei Day". 2012-01-05. http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/1555-translating-interviews/page__st__20__p__245256#entry245256. Retrieved on 2012-01-05.
- ^ Volume 64, Files 667-669: "Scar and Ginger Case"
- ^ Volume 56, File 585, Page 9: "Wrong Number!?"
- ^ Movie 2: The Fourteenth Target
- ^ a b Volume 36, File 369: "The Officer Who Never Returned"
- ^ Conan Drill, page 54
- ^ Conan Drill, Page 53
- ^ a b Volume 58, File 599: "Akai's Past"
- ^ Akai started infiltrating the Org five years ago. He did so by becoming Akemi’s girlfriend in order to get close to Shiho and use her influence to get in. (Volume 58, File 599, Page 9: "Akai's Past"). According to the FBI’s description, Shiho was “a scientist for them” at the time. Furthermore this took place in Japan since everyone was speaking Japanese, Akemi lived in Japan, and the FBI bust two years prior to the current timeline was in Japan (Volume 58, File 607, Page 8: "Camel's Past"). If Shiho is 18 now, she would be 13 at the time Akai started infiltrating the Org and she was already a scientist for them at this point and high ranked.
- ^ Volume 57, File 595, Page 10: "Crow's Song"
- ^ Volume 50, Files 518-521: "Yuki-Onna Murder Case"
- ^ Volume 58, File 607, Page 8: "Camel's Past"
- ^ Volume 59, File 617: "War"
- ^ Volume 65, File 684: "The Late Koumei"
- ^ Volume 1, File 1: "Prologue - Roller Coaster Murder Case"
- ^ Volume 1, File 2: "The Great Detective Turned Small"
- ^ Volume 2, File 10: "An Advantageous Shadow"
- ^ Volume 2, Files 13-16: "Masami Hirota Case"
- ^ Volume 2, Files 17-19: "Scary Building Case"
- ^ Volume 3, Files 26-29: "Monthly Presents Case"
- ^ Volume 4, Files 33-35: "Shinkansen Bomb Case"
- ^ Volume 6, File 51: "The Truth Under the Mask"
- ^ Volume 10, Files 92-96: "Great Detective of the West"
- ^ Volume 12, Files 114-116: "Game Convention Case"
- ^ Volume 12, File 117-120: "Holmes Freak Case"
- ^ Volume 14, Files 134-135: "Question in Dead Leaves" and "In Mother's Chest?!"
- ^ Volume 16, Files 156-159: "Kaitou Kid and the Black Star"
- ^ In Volume 35, File 360: "Disappearing Mitsuhiko 3", Ai states that he fled shortly before she took the APTX4869.
- ^ Volume 18, Files 176-178: "Missing Older Brother Case"
- ^ Volume 24, Files 238-242: "Hotel Part Murder Case"
- ^ Volume 25, Files 251-254: "Dangerous Cave Case"; Volume 26, Files 255-257: "School Play Case"
- ^ Volume 26, Files 257-260: "Elevator Murder Case"
- ^ Volume 29, Files 287-289: "Bus Hijacking Case"
- ^ a b Volume 33, Files 335-337: "Missing Watch Case"
- ^ Volume 30, Files 299-302: "Kaitou Kid and the Murder"
- ^ Volume 32, Files 325-327: "Kidnapped Tourist Case"
- ^ Volume 33, File 329: "Sato's Odds"
- ^ Volume 34, Files 341-343: "Flying Neighbor Case"
- ^ Volume 34-35, File 350-354: "Golden Apple Case"
- ^ Volume 35, 358-360: "Disappearing Mitsuhiko Case"
- ^ Volume 37-38, Files 355-383: "Footsteps of Darkness"
- ^ Volume 38, File 383: "The New Weapon"; Volume 41, 417-419: "Dark and Cluttered Room Case"
- ^ Volume 41, File 423: "A Mystery Left by a Visitor"
- ^ Volume 42, File 425: "The Hidden Truth"
- ^ Volume 42, Files 429-434: "Halloween Party Case"
- ^ Volume 42-43, Files 435-437: "Murderer's Car Case"
- ^ Volume 43-44, Files 445-449: "Koshien Bomber Case"
- ^ Volume 44, File 457: School Ghost Story"
- ^ Volume 46-47, Files 479-483, "Suspicious Cellphone Case"
- ^ Volume 48-49, Files 499-504: Black Organization vs. FBI
- ^ Volume 49, File 508: The Two Who Cannot Return; Volume 51, Files 530-532: Sealed Window Case
- ^ Volume 53, Files 550-552: Giant Hammer Case.
- ^ Volume 54, File 555: A Dreaming Star
- ^ Volumes 54-55, Files 562-566: Detective Koshien
- ^ Volume 56, File 584: "Company"
- ^ Volume 59: File 11 (619) ~Volume 60: File 2 (620-621): The Blind Spot in the Karaoke Box
- ^ Manga Volume 60, Files 3-5 (622-624). Anime Episodes 509-510: Red, White, Yellow, and the Detective Boys
- ^ Manga Volume 61, File 8 (638). Anime Episodes 510-511: Conan vs. Double Code Mystery
- ^ Manga Volume 65, Files 3-5 (677-679). Anime Episode 563-564: Detective Boys vs. Robber Group
- ^ Manga Volume 67, Files 4-8 (700-704). Anime Episodes 578~581: The Crisis Beckoned by the Red Omen
- ^ Manga Volume 73, Files 6-8 (768-770). Anime Episode 646-647: Deduction Showdown at the Haunted Hotel
- ^ Manga Volume 74, Files 2-4 (775-777). Anime Episode 656-657: The Professor's Video Site
- ^ Manga Volume 74, Files 5 (778). Anime Episode 651: Conan vs. Heiji, Deduction Battle Between the Detectives of the East and West
- ^ Manga Volume 75, File 9 (793). Anime Episode 667-668: Wedding Eve
- ^ Manga Volume 75, File 11 (795). Anime Episode 667-668: Wedding Eve
- ^ Manga Volume 76, Files 1-5 (796-800). Anime Episode 671-674: Detectives' Nocturne
- ^ Manga Volume 76, File 6 (801). Anime Episode 675-676: Won't Forgive Even One Millimeter
- ^ Manga Volume 77, Files 6-8 (812-814).
- ^ Manga Volume 77, Files 9-11 (815-817).
- ^ Manga Volume 78, Files 1-7 (818-824).
- ^ Manga Volume 78, Files 1-7 (818-824).
- ^ Manga Volume 78, Files 8-10 (825-827).
- ^ Manga Volume 78, Files 11 (828), Volume 79, Files 1-2 (829-830).
- ^ Manga Volume 80, File 850; Volume 81, Files 851-852.
- ^ Manga Volume 81, File 855.