Just wanted to let you know why I reverted your changes : it happens that the episode numbers for these episodes were wrong. I discovered this a few months ago, when I noticed that the hints and previews didn't match the order we thought was right. Therefore, I changed the numbers to the logically right order :)
Thanks for trying to help !
- Hi again,
- I know about the www.ytv.co.jp/conan/archive website, and I, too, was skeptical it could be wrong. But from the episodes I have on my computer, I can say this :
- At the end of episode 109, Detective Club Pursuit Case, there are the Next Conan's Hint and preview for The Seven Mysteries of Teitan Elementary School Case
- At the end of The Seven Mysteries of Teitan Elementary School Case, there are the hint and preview for Cooking Classroom Murder Case (Part 1)
- At the end of Cooking Classroom Murder Case (Part 2), there are the hint and preview for Scuba Diving Murder Case (Part 1)
- At the end of Scuba Diving Murder Case (Part 2), there are the hint and preview for The White Sandy Beach Murder Case
- At the end of The White Sandy Beach Murder Case, there are the hint and preview for The Mystery Writer Disappearance Case (Part 1), which is episode 116
- It doesn't make sense with the episode numbers given by the YTV website. It would only make sense if The Seven Mysteries of Teitan Elementary School Case was episode 110, Cooking Classroom Murder Case was episodes 111-112, Scuba Diving Murder Case was episodes 113-114, and The White Sandy Beach Murder Case was episode 115. That's why I changed the episode numbers for these episodes. If you can prove this wrong, I'll be glad to revert to the old numbering !
Season 18 Episodes 532-535
The two cases these episodes are based on are separate. One completely ended before the other began. Please do not renumber them. They are correct right now. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 02:22, 7 August 2015 (CEST)
Just to let you know there was a consensus many years ago where the site admin Maurice put it in writing that names would be listed as Given Family even in episode titles and other places. In any case, you should try to find out before reverting why your edits were undone in the first place. If you looked, you would have seen I put the link to Maurice's statement in the edit summary. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 03:03, 20 September 2015 (CEST)
- Please don't start an edit war over the name order. This was something that was pretty firmly decided on several years ago and would require a vote to change because it affects a large part of the wiki (all the character names in all the articles). If you do continue trying to revert, I'm going have to protect the pages so nobody can edit them or block you. I'd prefer not to do either of those, so please just let it be, or start a vote topic on the forum. Chekhov MacGuffin talk 09:31, 20 September 2015 (CEST)
When you change the names of the episodes it effects a large number of pages. For example, all of these pages still say "The Inn of the Kamaitachi" rather than the title you recently changed it to. When you change a page name, make sure to correct it on the other pages across the wiki so there will be consistency (regardless of redirects) and those pages don't have to be hunted down way after the fact to make sure they match. I'll wait a day or two, or until you see this message and change them all this time, but you need to do this in the future--Jimmy-kud0-tv2 (talk) 20:12, 11 February 2016 (CET)
Do have any pics of new DVD cover showing the transition to Season 25? The new release should say PART 25 on the cover if the season has changed.