I'm horrifically tired right now, so I'm about to go to bed, but I shall respond to your query on my talkpage tomorrow. Also, glad to see you registered, as we are pretty much looking for help in everything, not just in episode summaries and such. And thanks for tidying up the Black Organization pages, because those REALLY needed to be fixed up, especially the main B.O. page, of which almost the entire history section needs a re-write. Anyway, thanks again! CarpetCrawlermessage me 09:28, 15 March 2010 (UTC)
- I'd like to join CarpetCrawler and say welcome as well! :D It's always great to see new contributors! And there's definitely no pressure. You can do as much as one edit per year and that would already be cool. It's very relaxed, so go at your own pace and simply edit what you feel would be good to mention whenever you want. ^^ Thanks! --Maurice 11:42, 15 March 2010 (UTC)
As far as I know, the page automatically hides when the list goes to a certain length, there is nothing you can put in yourself. Though I have noticed that it doesn't always work. I would contact Maurice about that, he would know more about that than I would. And about Gin and Vodka... hmm... I wonder what we should do. If there was a way to make it so that you could make a section for each of them in the B.O. appearances page, that would be great. However, I don't think that would work. I'll ask about it on the B.O. talk page, so check there soon. And about the plot icons, I think we use the newchar icon for when new gadgets are used. I think there should be an icon specifically for gadgets, though... CarpetCrawlermessage me 22:47, 15 March 2010 (UTC)
- "Hide"/"Show" as you can see on the Staff tables is done through a code on the table itself (in the case of the Staff table the code is found on the "BeginTable Staff" template). You'd change the code where it says "class" at the top of the table coding to: class="wikitable seasontable headerlink collapsible collapsed"
- Adding the "collapsible" makes the table able to be collapsed. "collapsible collapsed" means that the table will be hidden the moment the page loads (i.e. already shrunk rather than having to close it each time manually). --skyechan
RE: Questions three
1. Sounds like a plan! I assume that we were always going to do that, but never got around to doing it. Feel free to get started on that! 2. That's an interesting question, I'll ask around and see how everyone else feels. 3. YES! A very good idea. I recently created a category for remastered episodes, and a category for AO's would be a great idea!
For the record, if you want more than one opinion on something, one of the best things you can do is go to the navigation sidebar to the left of us, and head on over to the "Discussion" section, and placing your query there. Thanks for your edits! ^^ CarpetCrawlermessage me 10:24, 22 March 2010 (UTC)
Blank episode templates
Hey, would it be OK with you if you were to not create the blank episode articles? The titles for them might be inaccurate, and it would be easier to work on them when the correct titles for them are known, usually via when the fansub is released. Just what I think, though. ^^ CarpetCrawlermessage me 23:46, 27 March 2010 (UTC)
- Went ahead and removed all of them except for the Inspector Shiratori one, as I know that one is indeed a correct title. CarpetCrawlermessage me 11:32, 28 March 2010 (UTC)
Japanese Voice Actors
Hello! Just a note regarding the categories that you recently added for the Japanese seiyus. They should have been "Japanese Voice Actors" and "Japanese male Voice Actors" (or female) instead of "Japan Voice actors" and "Japan male Voice Actors". For example: Isshin Chiba. If you could modify the other seiyus to reflect this change, that would be great. Thanks for your edits and keep it up! :) --Maurice 21:39, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Talk:Anime#Seasons --Skyechan 23:34, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
RE: Probably a no brainer, but...
It counts when Conan uses voice changing bowtie. Like for the glasses, which option did Conan use in glasses, criminal tracking or zooming lenses? And for the kicking shoes, he wears it most of the time, but does it mean he used kicking shoes every episodes? No. So whenever the gadgets Conan used, gets to be listed in the gadgets section. --S261157 22:51, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
Well every episode articles have to be Japanese names only. I remember that the Funimation stopped making Case Closed Movies until movie 6. So it's unnecessary to put dub names. --Neutron4869 22:51, 6 September 2012 (UTC)
She can be count as in List of notable case characters.
Japanese Manga to English Manga translation differences
Shouldn't these just be listed on the Manga volume page for that case?? Your recent addition has nothing to do with the Anime version of Desperate Revival, but only to the Japanese and English versions of the Manga. I feel like it would serve better as a fact added to a Trivia section on the Volume 26 page, the volume where that scene occurs. Usually the Japanese to English manga differences are listed there, see Volume 3 as an example.
- "In File 258, Shinichi is shown to still retain some of his habits as Conan. One such example is him referring to Ran as Ran-nēchan. As the Viz Media versions of the manga tends to omit the usage of Japanese Honorifics, (save for the manga version of "Solitary Island of the Princess and the Dragon King's Palace" in Volume 36 and "A Friendship That Can't Be Bought" in Volume 39), Shinichi instead is asking for Ran to hold his hand when they cross the street on the way to school."