From Detective Conan Wiki
Are we able to publish lyrics?
- Good question and I've done some research on this but couldn't find any information leading us to believe this is not allowed. Actually, there are so many sites that promotes those lyrics (DC ones) and even Youtube where people post lyrics next to videos. If none of them have been taken down at this time it could either mean that there are no strict regulations on them or the Japanese music industry just doesn't care. So I think that as long as we give credits for the songs it should be fine. And even if they eventually come to us to have them put down, it's not a big deal: we can simply edit the pages. --Maurice 22:10, 1 November 2009 (UTC)
I'm not too sure what changed last night but now the tabbing system doesn't seem to work in Firefox or Internet Explorer... --skyechan
- I updated the extension so that it loads natively (faster and more efficient) as I mentioned in the Recent Changes. The thing is that the wiki's scripts are most likely cached in your browser. Go to MediaWiki:Common.js and press Ctrl + F5 (or clear your cache). Let me know if it works! (I need to make sure it's perfect). Thanks. :) --Maurice 18:03, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- I also just added the library files (i.e. jQuery files) right into the wiki layout so that it loads and gets cached by default. Hopefully that should make sure there are no problems that could occur due to lag or network/loading latency. I'm pretty sure you're using the MonoBook skin right? If so, that should work normally. If anyone could let me know whether it still doesn't work for them, that'd be greatly appreciated! --Maurice 18:38, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, and if an article's lyrics doesn't look right to you, just do "Edit" and "Show preview" and see if it works then. That's because the wiki page also gets cached so it might need to be refreshed as well. Doing "Save" should refresh the cache accordingly. --Maurice 18:41, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- Works alright! Thanks! --skyechan