Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

It's an inside code for my faction (Who had the worst relation with Hidemi and Gin) in my main fanfic (And the Alt 'PoVs'). Here's the answer.

8: 87th Street (Tyrian Purple)

E: The East Helvetian Massiv

V: Vandals of Liberty City (Orange - Cobalt Blue)

B: Ballas (Violet)

D: District Varna

R: Radiuses (White)

S: Strelets (Breton Green)

L: Lucerne Hoodz (Lust Red)

Thanks, Ezzy! ;)

This is so true! (sarcasm)

citizensguidesmall.png

I squinted hard enough and it seems the right one on top is M-16. Hang on folks, I thought that gun was just as popular as AK. How did that end up here? -__-

I squint hard enough it's seems the right one on top is M-16. Hang on folks, I thought that gun was just as popular as AK. How did that end up here? -__-

Well, someone wrote a guide that every firearms called as AK-47 (Even non-lethal weapons and cars)

@ Ya-chan: Oh.... that's.........ahhhhh.........expensive........... I hope Ezra-chan is of termite descent, so we don't have to worry about organic uhm stuffs.   -_-

@ AL: Make sure you do better than Messi.

@Ya-chan: Oh, hahaha, then you gotta work hard to earn money. Good luck! Just don't feed Ezra-chan Mr. Hamburger Santa's puke. It won't be good for her health. Just tell me if you need help.......... *lightbulb* Hey! Why don't we use Burger Santa to work.... *smirks*

Hahahah He's asleep. Maybe tired from telling too much corny song versions. Let's give him a nicer and less corny job. ;) Ya-chan, you are and will always be my comrade! :D