Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

I WILL NEVER! HOW COME MY GIRLS VISIT YOU AND NOT ME!! ;________;

I invited them over =P uhm well, the local tv network here that airs PLL invited them over, I surmise. The show's quite popular here you know~

Dear me, you're reading comics, not manga. Okay? Co-mics. Read it properly.

(I wanna share la la la; also I dunno where to post this XD)

I live in Osaka, Japan and often use the subway to go to work in the morning. One day, when I was waiting for the train, I noticed a homeless man standing in a corner of the subway station, muttering to himself as people passed by. He was holding out a cup and seemed to be begging for spare change.

A fat woman passed by the homeless man and I distinctly heard him say, “Pig.” 
Wow, I thought to myself. This homeless man is insulting people and he still expects them to give him money?
Then a tall businessman went by and the homeless guy muttered, “Human.”
Human? I can’t argue with that. Obviously, he was human.
The next day, I arrived early at the subway station and had some time to kill, so I decided to stand close to the homeless man and listen to his strange mutterings.
A thin, haggard-looking man passed in front of him and I heard the homeless guy mutter, “Cow.”
Cow? I thought. The man was much too skinny to be a cow. He looked more like a turkey or a chicken to me.
A minute or so later, a fat man went by and the homeless man said, “Potato.”
Potato? I was under the impression that he called all fat people “Pig”.
That day, at work, I couldn’t stop thinking about the homeless man and his puzzling behavior. I kept trying to find some logic or pattern in what he was muttering.
Perhaps he has some kind of psychic ability, I thought. Maybe he knows what these people were in a previous life. In Japan, many people believe in reincarnation.
I observed the homeless man many times and began to think my theory was right. I often heard him calling people things like “Rabbit” or “Onion” or “Sheep” or “Tomato”.
One day, curiosity got the better of me and I decided to ask him what was going on.
As I walked up to him, he looked at me and said “Bread.”
I tossed some money into his cup and asked him if he had some kind of psychic ability.
The homeless man smiled and said, “Yes, indeed. I do have a psychic ability. It is an ability I obtained years ago. But it is not what you might expect. I can’t tell the future or read minds or anything like that.”
“Then what is your ability,” I asked eagerly.
“The ability is merely to know the last thing somebody ate,” he said.
I laughed because I realized he was right. He said “Bread”. The last thing I had eaten for breakfast that day was toast. I walked away shaking my head. Of all the psychic abilities someone could have, that one must be the most useless.

What makes this story creepy? Think!

^ding ding ding. ^_^

I admit I had to reread it twice before getting the catch.XD

I thought it was strange as soon as he said he knew what people ate last. very logical, so riddles and the like are fun xD

If you have any more I'd like to read them, Araide-sempai~

I thought it was strange as soon as he said he knew what people ate last. very logical, so riddles and the like are fun xD

If you have any more I'd like to read them, Araide-sempai~

There are many types of cats. Then there also types of people who keep track of types of cats. People that have cats as pets apparently think that their pet loves them for no reason, not because they provide it with food and shelter. I wish it was like that. Cats cannot view what other people think. If you tell a cat we were born into this world to help others, the cat will ask what the others are here for.

A cat can be trained within a year, but the end result of all this hard work is just that: a trained cat. While there are animals that provide us milk, cats consume milk instead. If by accident milk is left on the kitchen counter it will be drunken by your trained cat. If the milk is hidden and locked away it will still be drunk by the cat. How? it's a secret known to cats only. If two cats have a fight they will scratch each others' faces with their claws and not make up for months. The enemity between cats and dogs is well known. Cats can't stand Man having a loyal companion. They have little patience.

A few cats can take care of all the mice in the house. The mice will disappear but cats will still be left. Cats do make up all day, there skins have different kinds of patterns and designs. Fat cats hide their figure by stripes over their bodies. It makes them look slim and smart. They are found to be cute.

Cats sleep in the afternoon. They cannot wait until night. Often enough a visibly asleep cat looks left and right and then sneaks out of the house. If you ask where it went it will get angry. Actually anyone else would be angry as well, like teenagers. Even after spending years living under the same roof, the cat and its' owner remain strangers. Life is strange indeed.

-Shafiq-ur-Rehman

LOL.

AL, you could've enclosed that in a spoiler, you know.

I found a good reason to die. No more FT anime. No more. I'm so depressed I don't even want to eat. Geez.

Hang in there Kaachan! the manga is always there.

Been a loooooooooong time since I logged on to DCW through a computer... well here I am ^_^

I expect you to put up a cute profile pic ^_^