Detective Conan World
J3nny

Sport Manga

What kind of sport do you like? Read about them!

Whistle:

The story line is great. Very interesting to read. You'll learn a lot from this manga. Very in-real-life. Maybe you guys like to watch Naruto or other stuff...they say they won't give up until the end. You think...What won't I give in? If you guys have a passion for soccer then this is a very awesome story to read

Prince of Tennis: My second favorite, you guys should check it out here is the summary

Summary

Ryoma Echizen just joined the Seishun Academy's tennis team, which is known for being one of the most competitive teams in Japan. Its members are incredibly talented, gifted, and athletic. With rigorous and extremely intense practices, the upperclassmen of the team expect the very best from themselves and they expect even more from the new members of the team. While most of the freshmen are on pins and needles hoping they won't get cut from the team, Ryoma Echizen is confident, cool, and collected. Some might even say he's cocky, but at least he's got the skills to back up his attitude. With his virtually unreturnable "twist serve," Ryoma is sure to make the starting team.

Join Ryoma and the other first years, as they train hard, make friends, and try to find a place for themselves on the team. Ryoma Echizen is the Prince of Tennis. He may be ready for the Seishun Academy tennis team, but are THEY ready for HIM?

By the way, the Tennis skills in this series is completely beyond normal human standards and includes but is not limited to burning holes in your opponents rackets, striking your opponent so hard he flies several dozen meters, travelling in a spiral in mid air and even shutting down your opponents senses so that they cannot see, hear or feel

Other Manga(Sport)

Air Gear

Light Wing

<> Slam Dunk :::

Captain Tsubasa

You guys should try to read these out sometimes! And if you know anymore Sport Manga, please tell me :rolleyes:

well Prince of Tennis isn't too far off i have seen someone hit a hole in someone else's racket before, and hit through a fence, which hit someone in the leg. :blink: I wouldn't have believed it if i didn't see it. Whats more scary is he was serving the ball to me and it hit the court first

Capeta is awesome! just wanna make you cry, just very inspring

Initial D is one! it is a little old but the series is still awesome! Cool cars, nice technique!

Dear boys-a Basketball anime

Hajime no Ippo is epic !

Ippo's Firework is Epic xD

i mean it watch it !

it's about a little loser who is only with his mother on a fishing shop.

and then when one of the bullies hit him he meeted a boxer called Takamaru.

And then Ippo gets in the gym and gets a lot of challenges like rookie championship.

And so his career started, what i think is noteworhty is his fighting spirit and realistic drawings.I think it's funny that his nr.1 bully became his best friend xD

I don't wanna spoil but i'm gonna give you a hint what's gonna happen:.....@#$#%# *crash*

just watch for yourself.

this series currently has over 800 chapters and it's still on-going.

Prince of Tennis: My second favorite, you guys should check it out here is the summary

Summary

Ryoma Echizen just joined the Seishun Academy's tennis team, which is known for being one of the most competitive teams in Japan. Its members are incredibly talented, gifted, and athletic. With rigorous and extremely intense practices, the upperclassmen of the team expect the very best from themselves and they expect even more from the new members of the team. While most of the freshmen are on pins and needles hoping they won't get cut from the team, Ryoma Echizen is confident, cool, and collected. Some might even say he's cocky, but at least he's got the skills to back up his attitude. With his virtually unreturnable "twist serve," Ryoma is sure to make the starting team.

Join Ryoma and the other first years, as they train hard, make friends, and try to find a place for themselves on the team. Ryoma Echizen is the Prince of Tennis. He may be ready for the Seishun Academy tennis team, but are THEY ready for HIM?

By the way, the Tennis skills in this series is completely beyond normal human standards and includes but is not limited to burning holes in your opponents rackets, striking your opponent so hard he flies several dozen meters, travelling in a spiral in mid air and even shutting down your opponents senses so that they cannot see, hear or feel.

This is a freaking awesome manga! I totally recommend it for anyone interested in a sports manga! I created a topic for it yesterday for anyone who reads it.

wait there is a new one :blink:

Yeah, it's called New(Shin) Prince of Tennis. They're at a camp, and they're training with high schoolers for what appears to be an world wide tournament. They're competing for spots in the lineup.

Ohh there's an old PoT and there's a new one? O.o Cool.. x) I didn't know that..

Yep, we have PoT/TeniPuri and SPot/Shin TeniPuri. There's about 57 chapters to date in the new one, but only 51(I think) have been scanlated due to a lack of cleaners(I'm a member of the translating team's site). It's pretty interesting right now because

a character appears from America when the 1st Stringers come back, and he's tossing an orange. Everyone (fangirls) thinks it's Ryoga, myself included, but Konomi hasn't revealed his name yet, so we're all REALLY hoping Konomi isn't trolling us...

kuroko basketball is pretty nice to !

Yeah ! Captain tsubasa !

Haven't completely read prince of tennis yet, i skipped it and started reading shin prince of tennis.

I am really big fan of adachi's work like:Cross game,Touch and H2.