Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Facebook Will END on March 15th!?

I don't know if it is true or not but there's a breaking news about it :D:P:(

facebook.jpg?w=375&h=200

PALO ALTO, CA –Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will be shut down in March. Managing the site has become too stressful.

“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts.

“After March 15th the whole website shuts down,” said Avrat Humarthi, Vice President of Technical Affairs at Facebook. “So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I recommend you take them off the internet. You won’t be able to get them back once Facebook goes out of business.”

Zuckerberg said that the decision to shut down Facebook was difficult, but that he does not think people will be upset.

“I personally don’t think it’s a big deal,” he said in a private phone interview. “And to be honest, I think it’s for the better. Without Facebook, people will have to go outside and make real friends. That’s always a good thing.”

Some Facebook users were furious upon hearing the shocking news.

“What am I going to do without Facebook?” said Denise Bradshaw, a high school student from Indiana. “My life revolves around it. I’m on Facebook at least 10 hours a day. Now what am I going to do with all that free time?”

However, parents across the country have been experiencing a long anticipated sense of relief.

“I’m glad the Facebook nightmare is over,” said Jon Guttari, a single parent from Detroit. “Now my teenager’s face won’t be glued to a computer screen all day. Maybe I can even have a conversation with her.”

Those in the financial circuit are criticizing Zuckerberg for walking away from a multibillion dollar franchise. Facebook is currently ranked as one of the wealthiest businesses in the world, with economists estimating its value at around 7.9 billion.

But Zuckerberg remains unruffled by these accusations. He says he will stand by his decision to give Facebook the axe.

“I don’t care about the money,” said Zuckerberg. “I just want my old life back.”

The Facebook Corporation suggests that users remove all of their personal information from the website before March 15th. After that date, all photos, notes, links, and videos will be permanently erased.

Source: http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/27321/facebook-will-end-on-march-15th/

ROFL, I had NO idea Weekly World News was still around!! I used to buy that dumb magazine all the time. Where else could you read about how an alien was having a sexual affair with Hilary Clinton while Bat Boy was being discovered in a cave? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^^

WIN

Also:

The Internet rumor was sparked by a report from the "Weekly World News," which also included a story insisting "Alien spaceships to attack Earth in 2011" and that "Mike Tyson Pigeon Fetish."

I don't think its truef529a952.gif every once in a while somebody starts a rumor about FB 1b38f9e2.giftrust me if FB shuts down it would be all over the internetth_057_.gif

and why would it shut down anyways?!?efb50fe2.gif I bet you read that page while looking for the Alien x hilary C. page069.gif

Lol, now I know that this rumor isn't true. Facebook's one of the easiest ways people can track and control eachother without illegally sneaking bugs in thier homes.

• Upvote 1

I don't really care about Facebook... But this might just be a rumor... Just as what they said about the Blackberry Messenger. But if they weren't planning to shut it down, why would they bother to hold a press conference?

I don't really care about Facebook... But this might just be a rumor... Just as what they said about the Blackberry Messenger. But if they weren't planning to shut it down, why would they bother to hold a press conference?

As for me efb50fe2.gif, yeah... I don't really care about Facebook th_053_XD.gif. I usually just go there to check updates and stuff (and update my pages th_103_.gif:P). In fact I just joined because my friends always hangs out there 7f5341cc.gif!! I heard bad, horrible, and ugly stories of Facebook 023.gif. So I think shutting it down for good sounds nice 047.gif. But... but... I- I- 064.gif...

But I do wonder, how many people would commit suicide if Facebook really shuts down 014.gif.

miss-bone-98.gif

Umm... it's not true because it was written by Weekly World News. I thought that my talking about how this newspaper has reported such stories as Clinton and an Alien having a romantic love affair would've been enough to tell you that.

Weekly World News writes fake and made up stories for the sake of satire and/or plain-out comedy.

Umm... it's not true because it was written by Weekly World News. I thought that my talking about how this newspaper has reported such stories as Clinton and an Alien having a romantic love affair would've been enough to tell you that.

Weekly World News writes fake and made up stories for the sake of satire and/or plain-out comedy.

WWW is still active? I thought they split a long time ago...

If that happened, I wouldn't care.

WWW is still active? I thought they split a long time ago...

If that happened, I wouldn't care.

The magazine itself folded, but as far as I know, they're still writing stuff online, since that's where this article came from and all.