Detective Conan World
Orangeburst

Whodunit

Just edit it by pushing the "edit" button and put something else in your post. As for deleting, no clue!

Unfortunately, you can't delete your posts. I've put up a topic in the Ideas and Feedback forum asking for one, but no response. You can check that out if you feel up to it.

It was Ryuu... He had the only motivation.

Sorry, I'm late. :P

Anyone posting another case?? :D I read Dated Murder. AWESOME!! :D Especially since I'm in it!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :P

Actually, I have a riddle. But it's not really a case or anything... Just a puzzle. Ready?

You are in a room. There are no visible exits. There is only a table and a mirror in the room. How do you get out?

Edited by Chelseaj500

It was Ryuu... He had the only motivation.

Sorry, I'm late. :P

Anyone posting another case?? :D I read Dated Murder. AWESOME!! :D Especially since I'm in it!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :P

Actually, I have a riddle. But it's not really a case or anything... Just a puzzle. Ready?

You are in a room. There are no visible exits. There is only a table and a mirror in the room. How do you get out?

You look in the mirror and you saw what you saw.

Take the saw and cut the table in halves.

2 halves makes a table a whole

Now escape through the hole.

:P :P :P

WAH!! Geez... Did someone tell you?? <_< <_< <_< Argh. My friend told me that one... :P

Alright, I have another one... Stupid riddle, but one nonetheless.

Two people come to a giant cliff. There's a cabin on the side. How is this possible?

Two people come to a giant cliff. There's a cabin on the side. How is this possible?

so you mean like

__

...|

...|

...|

...|

...|

...|

...|..../...\

...|...|.....|

...|...|___|

? i'm confused lol :P

CORRECT!! Yes, a plane crashed into the side of the cliff. That was the cabin. :P Kinda stupid, but... *shrug*

Anyone have a case/riddle now?? :D