Detective Conan World
Rainy

I'm a mystery fan!

I've been introduced to this wonderful world by my friend~!!! Apart from being a DC Fan, I'm also an Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes fan!!! I love all sorts of mystery stories, and I'm hoping to meet you all who have the same interest with me :)

I've been introduced to this wonderful world by my friend~!!! Apart from being a DC Fan, I'm also an Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes fan!!! I love all sorts of mystery stories, and I'm hoping to meet you all who have the same interest with me :)

Have you heard of the Cat Who series by Lilian Jackson Braun? You might be interested in that series. One of the cats, Koko, is the featured detective for volume 61 of the Detective Conan manga.

Have you heard of the Cat Who series by Lilian Jackson Braun? You might be interested in that series. One of the cats, Koko, is the featured detective for volume 61 of the Detective Conan manga.

Lol, true enough. Link for the lazy ones: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Volume_61 :P

Looks like an interesting series.

And welcome to DCW Rainy!

I like mysteries, too! Sherlock Holmes is my favorite (second to Detective Conan). My favorite is the novel A Study in Scarlet. I'm sure you heard of that one. It was the first time Sherlock Holmes was introduced. I thought it was the best one. The Hound of the Baskersville was my second favorite.