Detective Conan World
blueberry

The Onion Head Fan club

the onion poll (thank you xXLeration for this awesome Idea)  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want member title?

• Yes [img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/088.gif[/img]
    • No [img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/1b38f9e2.gif[/img]
  2. 2. If yes please Select all member titles that you want!

• Onion Leader
    • Onion Co-Leader
    • Onion Agents
    • Onion Hyperactive
    • Onion Fanatic
    • Onion Agent
    • Onion Fan
    • Onion-Crazed
    • Onion Soldiers
    • Offical Onion Promoter
    • Onion User
    • Uber Onion
    • Onion Overloader
    • SuperOnion
  3. 3. Are blueberry's jokes funny (be honest)

• yeah [img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/th_095_.gif[/img]
    • hmm there not that bad [img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/b6b25dc6.gif[/img]
    • THERE TOTALLY HILARIOUS[img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/071.gif[/img]
    • No there horrible [img]http://www.cute-factor.com/images/smilies/onion/07baa27a.gif[/img]

... 4fd9f2d3.gif evil...

Hehe, I don't think I'll be making it soon though. I need time and a time where I can browse my brain peacefully 072.gif (the source of my ideas ~ mind me, hehe sillyp1.gif)...

Hehehe, do you really wanna know cd08785a.gif?

Me too~ I'm very happy for the Onions. It's Onions' community~

WARNING: NO CHOPPING, COOKING, OR EVEN EATING ONIONS 63d4808b.gif! IT'S TOTALLY FORBIDDEN IN THIS CLUB! It's an ABUSE TO ONION FANDOM 8dcf9699.gif!!

Yes Officer Kaoko-sama

I REALLY wanna know

PLEASE...baa60776.gif

burger+king+onion+rings.gif

Why, why, WHY?????

Why do they eat onions?

Did you know that...

I NEVER ate an onion in my entire life. Whenever I eat pizza or corned beef or any food with onions, I always put the onions on a separate plate. I just can't believe why they're using onions as ingredients/spices!!! 042.gif

burger+king+onion+rings.gif

Hmm, I think these aren't onions after all. These are Calamares. I'm not sure though. 044.gif

I NEVER ate an onion in my entire life. Whenever I eat pizza or corned beef or any food with onions, I always put the onions on a separate plate. I just can't believe why they're using onions as ingredients/spices!!! 042.gif

haha 069.gif

i don't like real life onions they taste horrible d79df121.gif

What's so bad about eating two and a half packs of onion rings?

WARNING: NO CHOPPING, COOKING, OR EVEN EATING ONIONS ! IT'S TOTALLY FORBIDDEN IN THIS CLUB! It's an ABUSE TO ONION FANDOM !!

Yes Officer Kaoko-sama

I REALLY wanna know

PLEASE...baa60776.gif

Hehehe... do you really wanna know sillyp1.gif!? LOL! Okay, I'll tell you 4e5dd44a.gif... it was back in the olden days where my brain still wasn't yet very developed 016.gif... it was the old th_084_.gif, old, old th_084_.gif... days (maybe 5 years ago) when I was still such a cute little girl d16c4689.gif. I was chatting with my friend one as I sent her these cute little alien emoticons (I was an emo maniac th_099_.gif). She told me that she has more in her place and I told her to please send me it/them beautifu2.gif.

She sent me dozen of these little dudes, all in different kind... and then... one of them... it was the moment that changed my life... the thing I've been looking for all my life... the best emo that I couldn't find any better... though I didn't know the name of the emo at that time so I laughed so hard when I saw it because they were totally very cute and amusing 074.gif! I can remember some she sent me: th_084_.gif, sillyp1.gif, kiddy.gif..

It was so cute and I love it!

I forgot to ask my friend what were the emo's name... she went off-line 4fd9f2d3.gif. And thus, my journey begun 047.gif... to find these little dudes, the dudes I'd put my life on the line to find 047.gif... the ONIONS 4412144b.gif! To be continued... th_084_.gif

Real life onions is horrible d79df121.gif but i can't resist onions rings 074.gif

I'm sorry 7f5341cc.gif I CAN"T RESIST ONIONS RINGS kiddy.gif!

OUT! OUT 63d4808b.gif! You are out of this club 4d6161fd.gif! Murdering onions is an utter sin to the Onion Fandom. OUT! You are.. OUT 9bbc76d5.gif!!! Hehehe sillyp1.gif...

DC FAN CLUB! 048.gif plus ONIONS! 074.gif. Perfect duo combi! Can i join? onegaiiii~? 0eeeff42.gif

OMG th_104_.gif! You are free to join, Tantei-kun! Thank you for wanting to join th_084_.gif. Discuss anything, everything here at this club 016.gif. Arigatou gozaimasu 154218d4.gif!

OMG th_104_.gif! You are free to join, Tantei-kun! Thank you for wanting to join th_084_.gif. Discuss anything, everything here at this club 016.gif. Arigatou gozaimasu 154218d4.gif![/font]

oh my5a6157d0.gif a new member d582d79f.gifhooray!!!! 074.gifwelcome to the onion head fan club!059.gif! also kaoko-sama can you believe that CC-san posted a picture of onion ringsth_107_.gif and Shuu-kun went to BK to eat some63d4808b.gif !!!!!!! he even 075.gifwant to start a civil warth_116_.gif

Kaoko Sensei, how do чöü like the contents of my spoiler box? Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha

You... you... how dare you 63d4808b.gif!! Shuu 0eeeff42.gif... I always thought you were a good boy 4fd9f2d3.gif(no I don't sillyp1.gif)... how could you possibly do that 4fd9f2d3.gif. I- I.. you broke my heart 064.gif... (Ohohohoho 70bff581.gif)

oh my5a6157d0.gif a new member d582d79f.gifhooray!!!! 074.gifwelcome to the onion head fan club!059.gif! also kaoko-sama can you believe that CC-san posted a picture of onion ringsth_107_.gif and Shuu-kun went to BK to eat some63d4808b.gif !!!!!!! he even 075.gifwant to start a civil warth_116_.gif

I knowww th_118_.gif.. he is such a jerk 3eb4e7b3.gif, that CFC (Crawler [the] Freaking Carpet)... I would like to give him a lesson 016.gif. But you know... I don't know how to th_015_orz-v2.gif.

But shuu-kun also found a yu-gi-oh card for onions!

Onions don't play (YU-GI-OH) cards 3c68bb64.gif...