Detective Conan World
Stradivarius

Best Way for Ran to Figure out Conan's Identity

I was wondering what is the best way for Ran to figure out Conan's identity..

I think this will be the climax of the story..

Is Conan gonna tell her or She gonna find out herself..

I wanna see you guys think up..

:) :)

erm.....

what would be the best...?

well... maybe have conan talking to the FBI on the phone and intent on his conversation and Ran is listening in... like, they're about to have the final battle with the syndicate and they were conversing about tactics on a secure line... Ran was going to tell conan dinner was ready when she hears him say, "Jodie-sensei" and it perks her interest, making her wonder why conan would be talking to her....

Maybe Ran was coming to see the deduction with conan using his bowtie to deduce and she saw him behind the chair and discovers his bowtie...

or conan is captured by the BO and they Ran overheard them say that conan was shinichi :shock:

If he tells her personally then that would be (I think) the best (and most romantic) way... however the Ran seeing Conan transform to Shinichi idea is not that bad. If it were to happen that way, it'd be thrilling to watch it happen! :D

Another possibillities..

Ran overheards Ai's and Conan's conversations.. And, of course Ai calling him Kudo, and talk about BO, FBI ,aptx 4869, and many more..

I wonder what will Ran do if that happen..JFBQ00134070103A.gif

I think the best way for Ran to find out would be during a battle with the Black Organization (the final one) and their lives are in danger, and Ran says she's scared and that she wishes Shinichi was there, so he finally tells her the truth, since he's been caught anyways... but of course they live! :)

Another possibillities..

Ran overheards Ai's and Conan's conversations.. And, of course Ai calling him Kudo, and talk about BO, FBI ,aptx 4869, and many more..

I wonder what will Ran do if that happen..JFBQ00134070103A.gif

Another possibillities..

I think you are right.But Ran find out Ai secret.Ran ask way not tell Conan in love you.Ai said"Conan have a girlfriend."I'm I hope and believe will happen is Ran ask who girlfriend is?Ai can't tell her truth.

I think the best way for Ran to find out would be during a battle with the Black Organization (the final one) and their lives are in danger, and Ran says she's scared and that she wishes Shinichi was there, so he finally tells her the truth, since he's been caught anyways... but of course they live! :)

that idea is really good

I would like this :shock:

Great idea..

That's very possible..

I think it would be pretty much interesting if it were to happen like this:

Under the circumstances, Ran gets into a position where she's about to die, or gets a mental break-down and is about to suicide because she can't continue without Shinichi. Shinichi has no other option but to tell her the truth as Conan, and provide a solid proof in which she'll believe as fast as he can to prevent her from dying.

The best way is that Conan would tell Ran directly that he's Shinichi. There is no other best way rather than Ran will accidentally knows or told by someone about his identity. :)