Detective Conan World
Kiel95

Anyone wanna help?

ok, so i have to write a 50,000 word story by the end of the month, and i don't want my friends or family to read it before i finish... i was wondering if anybody would be willing to read it and give me feedback on the story... now of course i'd prefer if it was someone i talk to regularly on DCW so i know i can trust them, but at the moment i just reaaaaaaally need an editor cuz i'm worried it's a terrible story...

so if you're willing to help, please say so!!!

I won't be able to do anything new until after this weekend, but I've been a beta reader on ff.net for a while, and I have a friend who was also sending me stuff (although I gave up on his work because he didn't vary his sentence lengths enough [they were mostly too long], and used some older style sentence structuring that made it hard to just read without having to go back and re-read each line)

I want to read it (when it's in English)!

um... I'm assuming it's in English, otherwise I can't help (I know bits of other languages, but I'm not fluent in any of them :P )

and I can start reading stuff this week, since the festival is over. you can email me chapters or send links by PM, or however works best

I'll help you.Send me a copy of that to my Yahoo! email account. It's posted in my profile.Then, I'll give you a feedback in a few days.