Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 972-974: Akai Family Flashback Case

7 minutes ago, Serinox said:

I don't know where jimmy has it from, but this kind of quality is up on Imgur, yes.

Naturally, he uploaded it to a site like photobucket or imgur. I wanted to know where he got it from originally. All the japanese scans I've found haven't looked as good as this:

10 hours ago, Jimmy-kud0-tv2 said:

8ZhzhXC.jpg

1 minute ago, DCUniverseAficionado said:

Naturally, he uploaded it to a site like photobucket or imgur. I wanted to know where he got it from originally. All the japanese scans I've found haven't looked as good as this:

There are many sites and torrents out there which have uploaded Sunday #44/2016 raws in that quality, which ofc include Conan.

• Upvote 1

The Miyanos died in a fire that occured in their research lab between 17-18 years ago. Could it be possible that maybe Tsutomu got too close at them during the Haneda Kohji's murder case, and the organization decided to get rid of the couple and started the fire? They often use fire to get rid of evidence. And if Mary really was Elena's sister, then it's possible that the organization thought it was too big a risk to let Haibara's parents live.

• Upvote 1

We have seen Ran kick Akai (as Subaru) believing him to be a thief, and Ran attacking Sera believing her to be a pervent. All that is missing is her attacking Shukichi due to a misunderstanding. :lol:

1 hour ago, Rumia said:

but where is the detective that person is a cook?!

Yes, the new detective is the cook of the sushi restaurant that Kogoro, Ran and Conan visit and he challenges Kogoro in a deduction/mystery battle.

Maybe Conan should ask Haibara if she recalls a Mary from the list of victims who got the drug. The most likely explanation would be that Mary was drugged because her son's cover in the organization was blowed, and the organizaiton tried to kill her in revenge. But Masumi doesn't seem to have been harmed by them, and it would have been more likely if the organization went after both of them.

This year Kogoro doesn't have to worry about remembering Eri's birthday, because October 10th falls on Health and Sports day. :lol:

20 hours ago, Rumia said:

it's a detective, but probably at the end of the case, there will be a link with the plot or things

Usually, in cases like the upcoming one, "the plot and things" are typically put at the very beginning and/or the very end of the case. So I wouldn't be surprised if the first page(s) of 975 are about the recent case (File 972–File 974).

And this new detective's going on my Rum suspect list. At this point, any detective-level smart character could turn out to be Rum.

• Upvote 1