Detective Conan World

I won't say they're idiots if they lose this one, rather they're unlucky. LeBron's beasting like a mfucker these past three games and I don't think he'll stop soon. Not his usual field goal percentage though but he's getting the job done.

Dellavedova's a good hustle guy but I doubt he can contain Curry like that again. His defense is one reason why Curry's been playing bad but I think it has more to do with Curry lacking the confidence. He needs to be a straight killer imo. Kinda hard to do so when you're the Point Guard though, gotta share the ball as well.

Ehh, whatever the result is this is a good Finals series. No one's winning by a huge margin unlike last year's schooling.

I won't say they're idiots if they lose this one, rather they're unlucky. LeBron's beasting like a mfucker these past three games and I don't think he'll stop soon. Not his usual field goal percentage though but he's getting the job done.

Dellavedova's a good hustle guy but I doubt he can contain Curry like that again. His defense is one reason why Curry's been playing bad but I think it has more to do with Curry lacking the confidence. He needs to be a straight killer imo. Kinda hard to do so when you're the Point Guard though, gotta share the ball as well.

Ehh, whatever the result is this is a good Finals series. No one's winning by a huge margin unlike last year's schooling.

how can they not be idiots

they are clearly more healthy, have a better team, have all their players

Lebron my be awesome but he is just one guy, he will tire out eventually and thats when they need to strike but dont know how

cavs dont have a scorer outside of lebron

i mean how can gsw not close the deal 

I don't know, I think the Finals last year was worse because it was ass-whooping except for Game 2.

I kinda agree though, this is kinda meh. No drama between these two teams, just that LeBron wants to bring one home. Aside from that, no rivalry, no big issues between the players. Hmm... Kinda like your regular NBA Playoffs game tbh.

Bold prediction - Series for the team who wins today/tomorrow.

Oh, and LeBron was tired last game so I guess it's safe to say GS has more chance to win this. No help from Cleveland, aside from Delly's Game 2 and 3 and the big guys when GS is playing small ball. All hail J.R. Smith!

the only worse finals i saw was spurs-cavs

this finals is meh to me

Spurs/Nets was terrible too.

Yeah there's been so many missed shots in these finals, especially from the Cavs. On paper you would think "how the hell did they get this far?"

If Tristan Thompson had other skills besides rebounding, they could dominate in the paint (which they should anyway against a smaller GSW.)

^Baltha was right.

Welp, the NBA season is over. Congrats to the Warriors though. Simply too much talent for Cleveland to handle.

Igoudala stepped up huge in this series when it mattered. LeBron's FG % completely different when Iggy was guarding.

Oh, and granted, I know Kyrie and Kevin Love went down, but man these guys on the Cavs are awful. They should be lucky the Cavs don't have depth because they would NEVER get 30-35 mins on another team playing like that. 16 turnovers in the game isn't gonna get you the win either. Delly went from hero to all hype. Hell, even Lin had some good games as a Knick.

Only thing they can do now is regroup.

Man, don't get me started on how awful the Cavs bench were. XD

J.R. Smith should be traded/released, and all those old players should retire so that they could regroup. I still think of Delly as a good role player, just not a starter as he was forced into. The two bigs were doing their job against the small ball Warrior, basing from the stat sheets. Shumpert's a somewhat decent starter, especially when you got three max contract guys on your roster? What else? J.R. Smith should be traded/released. J.R. Smith should be traded/released. With the lack of depth in the EC, I still think they'll make the Finals next year 'cuz LeBron. As much as I like the 76ers, they aren't going to the playoffs next year lol.

____

Oh, and congrats to the GS Warriors, they deserve it. Especially Kerr. Hahaha.

Forgot to add - I feel sad for Shawn Marion. Huge fan of the 2004-2010 Phoenix Suns and he didn't even get to play the entire series, not even the last minute of the final game when all was decided. :|

i have been sayin it ever since kobe humiliated JR in the WCF back in 2009 that he is not a good player

he is just a guy that can run and jack up shots, and defend certain players

to me latt deserves another go, its not like he is a moron

delly should improve if he wants to be taken serious

iman as well

the cavs should consider themselves lucky cause they now have a big man in mozgov, and james should create plays for him

health will always be an X factor in any team, we cant just say that the cavs will be back next year cause we just dont know who is going to be healthy

LBJ can go down like kobe for all as we know

the GSW are a lucky bunch, no injuries this year 

Meh on Delly, honestly. If he polishes his game in the off-season, and stays, then that's fine. Who knows if the Cavs will keep him (priority-wise.)

J. R. Smith is just....smh yeah. Heard already that's he's planning on opting out of his contract to become a free agent. I don't care for his game at all. He was just able to hide his bonehead moves while playing next to LeBron. I assume they'll try to keep Iman & Thompson too. Who knows with Kevin Love though. P.S. David Blatt, work on your offensive sets this summer, geez. Running Iso's with LeBron like it's Melo with Woodson again. Makes the offense stagnant.

Now that the season is over, I guess this thread will now focus on the upcoming draft/free agency. Should be interesting since there's a lot of big time players who'll have to make a decision whether to stay or leave.

Well, at this point it's all just speculation. No to be FA has really said anything that's

newsworthy yet.

Honestly, it's better to speak on FA once it starts on July 1.

That's when it heats up and gets TV coverage via ESPN.

On the other hand, the draft has plenty to talk about.

Some players emerging on the draft board. Teams holding

workouts with the top players. This draft class is looking underrated so far.

Man, no activity? :|

Yey, LA went to SA! I'm not a Spurs fan but watching them play selfless basketball is the best. Plus, I'm a Leonard fan.

Oh, and Jordan's a bitch. Plain and simple.

Clippers preparing for a second round exit yet again!

_____

Excited to see how the Thunders will bounce back, with a healthy Durant and Westbrook this team's a beast. Although, they don't have that much depth in the bench?

______

As for the Eastern Conference, hmm.... Cavs will be the ECF Champs again. -_- Bulls has a new coach and I doubt he'd do a better job than Thibs. Raps are a mess imo. Miami ain't winning it lol. Hawks lost Carroll but their coach is still one of the best right now. Wizards are the closest to beating the Cavs but I doubt they can. Unless of course John Wall becomes a beast all of a sudden. Other teams are irrelevant. As much as I love the Sixers they ain't contending yet.

________

Oh, a prediction. I don't think GS will repeat. Health is their main issue, and they're pretty lucky Bogut wasn't injured in the playoffs last year. I'm riding the Spurs hype this season. TP-DG-KL-LMA-TD first five's really looking good on paper. Oh, and not a bandwagon. Just that my team (76ers) ain't contending for years to come imo.

if kanter stayed with okc then i would have picked them

but now its the same old song with them

houston wont make it

portland is bad

but heat will be a surprise

wiz will be ok

if duncan wins this one, he will be, to me, top 5 of all time 

and i only have players by era and position

but if i had a list like that he would be 5th

Man, I don't know. Kanter isn't worth the max contract he'll be getting at Portland imo.

I'd say Tim is the best PF of all time but as for top five... I got MJ, Magic, Wilt, Bill Russell and Bird. Granted, I haven't watched Bill Russell nor Wilt Chamberlain but those two had stats of a beast. And Bill Russell's got 11 rings but that's for another conversation.

But if it were by position, he'd be in since two of whom I listed were centers.

A lot of players are getting money they dont deserve

Are you telling me thatt deandre jordan with his skill set is worth 20Ma year

How can you have magic on your list without kareem

to me those 2 go hand in hand.

There are some videos of wilt and russell and they look great.

Ehh, just read that Kanter's contract is worth 17 mil. per year. I dunno about you but I'd gladly pay three million more to get DJ. Bricks free throws, is a pussy, can't be in the court at clutch moments but is better than Enes freaking Kanter. Dude can at least defend lol.

______

I was hoping to put in Kareem inside my top five too but.... I feel that it'd be way too overboard to have my list feature three centers. Opted with Larry Bird instead. But if it were top ten I'd be listing this in no particular order:

- Michael Jordan

- Magic Johnson

- Bill Russell

- Wilt Chamberlain

- Larry Bird

- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

- Tim Duncan

- Shaquille O'neal

- LeBron James

- Hakeem Olajuwon

Granted, I don't know most of the older players. So I can't put guys like Jerry West, Oscar Robertson on the list, only exceptions are Bill Russell and Wilt since those two are legendary. Added LeBron since I still appreciate his greatness, even if I don't like him one bit lol. Always rooted for the team he's fighting against. :|