Detective Conan World
Moon Kid

Moon's Art Thread

It's great! If you look back at my first Conan drawings, they look... *shudders*

Anyway, I think the only adjustments you have to make are the ears, eyes, and jawline. The ears stick out a bit too much, and Gosho usually draws them with more flesh. The eyes are in a different style, too: he usually doesn't draw the line all the way around and he has a rectangular 'sparkle' in addition to the standard anime one. The jawline is just a bit too sharp.

+1 for you~

Thanks all of you for your replies :)

Anyway, I think the only adjustments you have to make are the ears, eyes, and jawline. The ears stick out a bit too much, and Gosho usually draws them with more flesh. The eyes are in a different style, too: he usually doesn't draw the line all the way around and he has a rectangular 'sparkle' in addition to the standard anime one. The jawline is just a bit too sharp.

I will work on it.

i have to say

now that this new style of drawing is out everyone ( including fans ) is drawing genta perfectly while others look like geometry shapes

back in the day genta scared me with his strange head and bod, now he is better then anyone

in my young years i used to draw a wicked frieza 

Another dA to stalk? Hehe...

Anyway, I agree with Akazora; those are really good for a 7-year-old. And I thought you already made another thread that was moved to the Drawing section...?

And I thought you already made another thread that was moved to the Drawing section...?

Once the thread topic is created, we have to our more threads to the same topic?

Once the thread topic is created, we have to our more threads to the same topic?

A while ago, the mods merged all of the art threads so you'll be able to find art through the artist. Once your art thread is created, you continue posting art by updating on that same thread. If you want, I can ask a mod to merge this one with your other thread.

hoo so you have dA account! yaaay \o/

anyway they are great drawing for 7 years old kid *thumbs up

I like genta, especially :D

rep for you~

@baltha: agree!