Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Crunchyroll to simulcast DC

789 is out

we are close to the series end...somewhere

Animation wasn't bad.

Case was quite boring though, but had a couple funny bits. Nothing special really. Pretty average episode. 

Looks like the next manga case will be Episode 792-793.

790 is out

does anyone know if its at least 5/10

It's "ok". Case was a bit bland (mystery aspect of the case is quite weak), but I had a couple good laughs, and of course it features the new opening.

I've heard some good things about 791 so far though! Looking forward to it next week.

It's "ok". Case was a bit bland, but I had a couple good laughs, and of course it features the new opening.

I've heard some good things about 791 so far though! Looking forward to it next week.

well, if i can get at least a chuckle then i guess i can live with it

i have also heard the same

also they are bringing like an old character back in that one i heare 

well, if i can get at least a chuckle then i guess i can live with it

i have also heard the same

also they are bringing like an old character back in that one i heare 

Hmm didn't know that. Wiki says Officer Saito, and though I don't remember him by name, I do remember his face  :P

791 is out

entertain me 

For an AO, it's quite entertaining. Not really mystery based or anything, lots of action. This one is certainly worth watching imo! Lots of silly Takagi moments.

It seems they resurfaced the fact that Takagi was a "video freak" (which came up previously in the anime original, http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/The_Unknown_Gunshot_That_Rings_in_the_Dark) which is a nice treat, even though it's never really been canon. 

Canon plot returns next week in the anime!

792 is out, not looking/kinda looking forward to this one

lets stop and think that we are approaching the 800th mark 

A month of AOs to follow after next week's episode  :P

Though it'll be nice since the next manga-based episodes would be Kamataichi and Kawanakajima. Assuming there won't be an AO break in between since they tie in together. Really excited to see the latter's anime adaptation! (or at least how they choose to censor it)

It's nice that they kept the Lum reference in! I wasn't really expecting that.

I always like the Kogoro centric episodes. Not a good case (in terms of the mystery) and a bit bland, but certainly watchable, and always nice to see Kogoro be reliable. Liked the scenery and music in the episode too.

Heard some good things about the next AO!

Episode 795 was pretty good. It's one of the few Detective Boys cases that I actually liked, and it was an AO. Wasn't really expecting that. Thought the animation was pretty stellar in this episode.

Can definitely recommend checking out this AO!

Episode 795 was pretty good. It's one of the few Detective Boys cases that I actually liked, and it was an AO. Wasn't really expecting that. Thought the animation was pretty stellar in this episode.

Can definitely recommend checking out this AO!

i do watch, but i will take your word on it

last one was nice

you know what i want, it can be an AO, a case like the stradivarius one

i do watch, but i will take your word on it

last one was nice

you know what i want, it can be an AO, a case like the stradivarius one

That would be pretty cool, but a bit optimistic for an AO these days  :P - I can't even remember the last time the boss's email address was brought up either.

On an unrelated note... I'd like to know how Crunchyroll will handle 1/2hour specials. Should be bound to get one in the near future. I wonder if they'll release it in parts like FUNimation, or if they'll even sub them at all. We haven't had a 2 hour special in a very long time (last time was Episode 479 I think)

That would be pretty cool, but a bit optimistic for an AO these days  :P - I can't even remember the last time the boss's email address was brought up either.

On an unrelated note... I'd like to know how Crunchyroll will handle 1/2hour specials. Should be bound to get one in the near future. I wonder if they'll release it in parts like FUNimation, or if they'll even sub them at all. We haven't had a 2 hour special in a very long time (last time was Episode 479 I think)

Cant blame a bro for whishing

Im not sure that we will ever ger a 2 or 2.5h specials anymore

But the 1 or maaaaybe 1.5 will be realy rare

CR...i think will handle it like all the other ones

Maybe it will be a bit late but it will come out

They are doing the anime and if one is over the normal time then i think it will get the same treatment

Akazora would know about this

796 is out

Soooooooo many AOs

Yea, sounds like we're gonna get quite a few more before the Kamaitachi case.

We still have the Mystery Tour episodes this year too, and next 4 episodes are AOs

796 was...average. It wasn't terrible I suppose.

Yea, sounds like we're gonna get quite a few more before the Kamaitachi case.

We still have the Mystery Tour episodes this year too, and next 4 episodes are AOs

796 was...average. It wasn't terrible I suppose.

Too much AOs are too much

Im having high hopes for the kamaitachi case...in yhe manga it was great so im looking forward to its anime version

I alwayc call those tour cases comercial episodes

Making Fillers even for milestone episodes (like ep 800, should have been Kamaitachi or woodpecker case from eps 796-800), or for eps that air on significant holidays (i.e:- http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Shinichi_Kudo_Aquarium_Case Romance themed should have been aired on Feb 07-14 or 14-21) is really really lame IMO.

BTW They should make more Remastered episodes, or interesting fillers (Japanese Tourism themed Mystery tours) but instead of that, we are getting really boring re-cycled fillers & non-Remastered lazy upscaled terrible way too much dark colored blurry so-called "Treasured Edition" Blu-Rays which are even worse than the DVDs. :(

Making Fillers even for milestone episodes (like ep 800, should have been Kamaitachi or woodpecker case from eps 796-800), or for eps that air on significant holidays (i.e:- http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Shinichi_Kudo_Aquarium_Case Romance themed should have been aired on Feb 07-14 or 14-21) is really really lame IMO.

BTW They should make more Remastered episodes, or interesting fillers (Japanese Tourism themed Mystery tours) but instead of that, we are getting really boring re-cycled fillers & non-Remastered lazy upscaled terrible way too much dark colored blurry so-called "Treasured Edition" Blu-Rays which are even worse than the DVDs. :(

i feel ya

i always wanted more old cases to be remastered