Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
mariehanlon

Hey

Hi, everybody, my name is Caroline and I'm what you call a "newbie." I've been a fan of Detective Conan ever since it first came out in America (which I think is 2003 or 2004). I actually used this site in the past to look up things and became a member around 2 months ago. Anyways, just wanted to say hi!!

*finally not an eyewitness, but still just a protagonist*

Hi! Might you be a Kazuha fan (I'm basing this on the profile picture)? Glad to see a fellow fan here! For my favourite character, I'd have to go for Ai-chan (gomen'nasai) ^.^!

@A.Haibara I'm actually a huge Heiji fan. But my friend said that I remind her most of Kazuha, so I went with the Kazuha picture. Plus she's also the romantic interest for Heiji (:

@A.Haibara I'm actually a huge Heiji fan. But my friend said that I remind her most of Kazuha, so I went with the Kazuha picture. Plus she's also the romantic interest for Heiji (:

Really? You have no idea how much Avatar-senpai always teases me about my ponytail >.< Even it I'm wearing a blue ribbon~ 

Hello, welcome to DCW

I'm also a newbie. We are in same boat!

Unless we become victms it's fine (just kidding... DCW members are good residents of Beika City). No victims here!

Hey! Welcome to DCW! You've been here longer than me so I guess you'd have more knowledge about than forums than I do. Nice to meet you!

11.gif