Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid's Killer

why kudou is luckier than kid

kudou has a girlfriend who supports him,kid's girlfriend detests him.

kid hasn't got parents since small, kudou's parents were really helpful.

it had been years,and conan've got over 700 manga chapters,14movies, over 500 episodes and OVAs,kid only got 4 manga books.

kid's father-in-law hates him,kudou's father-in-law helps him(well,sort of after kudou turns small,conan uses mouri to deduce.)

kid only got a peek at his girlfriend's panties,kudou got a look at everything.

kid often got threatened under guns,kudou only break a leg.

kid has got no one support his magic tricks,kudou's got heiji to support his deductions.

kid doesn't dare to yell his name,kudou calls himself a detective everyday.

kid always calls himself a magician... anyways, sorry i don't like the one where you said kudou has a girlfriend... for one thing... she is not his girlfriend, they both protest. i dont care if its just cuz their embarrassed, but it has not been made official. also, he did not see everything, he actually tried to look away.

kid always calls himself a magician... anyways, sorry i don't like the one where you said kudou has a girlfriend... for one thing... she is not his girlfriend, they both protest. i dont care if its just cuz their embarrassed, but it has not been made official. also, he did not see everything, he actually tried to look away.

he did saw something when he became Conan.Remember ep.400,what Ran remembered when they washed each other?

it had been years,and conan've got over 700 manga chapters,14movies, over 500 episodes and OVAs,kid only got 4 manga books.

kid's father-in-law hates him,kudou's father-in-law helps him(well,sort of after kudou turns small,conan uses mouri to deduce.)

kid has got no one support his magic tricks,kudou's got heiji to support his deductions.

Want father-in-law?Shinichi marry to Ran.I think not.why Father-in-law.I think you meant is stepFather.

Errors:

1.Kid has his mom while kudo's parents aren't really helpful(they left him in japan).

2. You should put future father in law instead of just plain father in law.

3. Kid has that old man to support his magic.

4. Kid bravely give his cards of "I'll be there"

lol how is Ran supporting Shinichi she doesn't even know his situation

not really shinchi's parents started traveling when he was 14 and kid still has his mother

it had been years,and conan've got over 700 manga chapters,14movies, over 500 episodes and OVAs,kid only got 4 manga books. well kid is in DC too

kid's father-in-law hates him,kudou's father-in-law helps him(well,sort of after kudou turns small,conan uses mouri to deduce.)what? nakmori doesn't hate kaitou because he doesn't know that he's kid and mori clearly doesn't like shinichi

kid only got a peek at his girlfriend's panties,kudou got a look at everything. no in some chapter in MK kaitou puts cameras in aoko's bathroom while she was taking a shower

kid often got threatened under guns,kudou only break a leg. but thats because he's a thief and shinichi is in more dangerous situation than kid

kid has got no one support his magic tricks,kudou's got heiji to support his deductions.no he has jii and me!

kid doesn't dare to yell his name,kudou calls himself a detective everyday. well i've never seen conan yelling " i am shinichi " ever

Aoko like Kaito. She just Tsundere type A. It's true that Ran like Conan, Aoko hate Kid.

No, especially the father.

It had been years,and conan've got over 700 manga chapters,14movies, over 500 episodes and OVAs,kid only got 4 manga books.

DC help popularize MK but Kid also the most favorite character among many DC fans

kid's father-in-law didn't punch him everyday.

I say it's bad luck on Ran's side.

The bomb in ep 304. also if not by chance, he died since Ep 1.

someone else covered this

someone else covered this

<< well i've never seen conan yelling " i am shinichi " ever>>

Well.... You are a fruit, not shinichi :P .....jk....lol...hehe

lol what do you mean how am i a fruit :huh:

edit: oh i see yes i am a fruit what in the world is cooler than being a fruit B)

i totally agree with this

The bomb in ep 304. also if not by chance, he died since Ep 1.

shinchi didn''t die he shrank and he also appears in some episodes :grin:

lol what do you mean how am i a fruit :huh:

edit: oh i see yes i am a fruit what in the world is cooler than being a fruit B)

Well.... Your name is blueberry(at least that's your display name and if you are not against it, can I call you by the name Mdm Fruit?lol)

That's because he can't even reach Kid as if he can, kid will be locked up now.

Well.... Your name is blueberry(at least that's your display name and if you are not against it, can I call you by the name Mdm Fruit?lol)i don't nind being called mdm or madam fruit at all i am very proud if being a fruit B)

That's because he can't even reach Kid as if he can, kid will be locked up now.

yeah but still he doesn't hit kaitou does he?

*Whenever they have a duel Kudo always leaves Kid in a painful situation (swimming away from the scene, almost being blown up, being kicked in the stomach with the powerful soccer ball etc...)

Just an observation I made.

Well, BOTH of them has an organization to catch.

thats true.

the reason why i feel sorry for Kaito is because he lost his father when he was 8 th_009_v2.gif I really hate kaito's father for that he was a very famous magician why did he became a thief and now all because of him Kaito was left without a father th_009_v2.gif and his life is in danger beside the fact that the police might catch him (even if the police are not smart Hakuba or Shinichi might catch him) poor Kaito he doesn't deserve this.th_009_v2.gif

thats true.

the reason why i feel sorry for Kaito is because he lost his father when he was 8 th_009_v2.gif I really hate kaito's father for that he was a very famous magician why did he became a thief and now all because of him Kaito was left without a father th_009_v2.gif and his life is in danger beside the fact that the police might catch him (even if the police are not smart Hakuba or Shinichi might catch him) poor Kaito he doesn't deserve this.th_009_v2.gif

It's Kaito's choice. He became Kid because he wants to get the Pandora Gem that sheds a tear of immortality before the organization gets it.

It's Kaito's choice. He became Kid because he wants to get the Pandora Gem that sheds a tear of immortality before the organization gets it.

kaito became Kid to capture the people who killed his father not because he wants to the pandora gem to himself

kaito became Kid to capture the people who killed his father not because he wants to the pandora gem to himself

Blueberry-chan, that wasn't what I meant to say. I meant to say that he also became Kid in order to prevent the people who killd his father from obtaining the gem. I just forgot to say that he wants to lure them out. 1b38f9e2.gif

Blueberry-chan, that wasn't what I meant to say. I meant to say that he also became Kid in order to prevent the people who killd his father from obtaining the gem. I just forgot to say that he wants to lure them out. 1b38f9e2.gif

I know that I have read MK what i am saying is that his father was very irresponsible If kaito's dad didn't die kaito wouldn't have been in this situation and he (kaito's dad) should have thought about What will happen to his wife and son if he was captured remember in file 1 where kaito says that there is barely any money to spin :wink:

I know that I have read MK what i am saying is that his father was very irresponsible If kaito's dad didn't die kaito wouldn't have been in this situation and he (kaito's dad) should have thought about What will happen to his wife and son if he was captured remember in file 1 where kaito says that there is barely any money to spin :wink:

You're right. Why did Toichi become Kid?

Thats exactly what hit my mind when I read the first chapter

Might be because he is a magician and wants to mock other thieves that he can still steal better than "full-time"(no idea what i should use) thieves are.