Detective Conan World
Modern Holmes

DC Q&A [The on-topic forum game]

Yo, everyone, how've you been doing!

[Note: If something of the sort already exists, you have my support to end the life of this thread.]

So, guys, you have a keen eye for details while watching DC, right?

Then you're right to come here.

I've thought of this little game which any real DC fan would enjoy.

Here's how it works:

Each person who posts after me has to answer to the V A L I D question on the previous post and gives a question for the next person to be here. You are free to look in the wiki for answers, but if you have any tiny piece of conscience, don't. For a question to be valid, it has to fulfill these requirements:

- Must be a detail, not usual things like who was the victim/criminal on episode X.

- Must not require any names of people who only appear on one case, in other words, suspects.

- Must have the name of the case it refers to, in other words, a reference which might lead to the answer. If it is manga reference the Volume would be enough.

- Must only regard already aired and subbed anime episodes, movies or manga volumes.

[New rules will be added if I find flaws so always check these before posting]

For those who still don't understand, here's an example:

Poster A: Where did Movie 17 take place?

Poster B: On a ship. What was the alias of the person who threw Ran of the ship in that case?

Poster C: Criminal X....

Every 5 pages, the top 3 fans will be chosen depending on their answers.

Please be clear and use correct english at best of your ability.

I'll start, here's my question:

Regarding what was the question the criminal did not remember on the Holmes Freak Murder Case test?

• Upvote 1

She's the city karate champion? Or so I remember?

Or a black belt if that's what you're asking.

Naniwa Murder Case: Which one of these choices was a common factor of the serial murders?

A. The victims were strangled.

B. The victims were stabbed.

C. The victims were stabbed after being strangled.

D. The victims were strangled after being stabbed.

That was... a handcuff. They handcuffed each-other and didn't know where the keys were, so later, they had to break them, their omamori(charms) each contain a piece of steel from that. So, it's steel.

Multiple references: From who does Hattori proclaim to have inherited his dark skin?

That's easy one. From his grandfather from his fathers side.

I'll stay in this topic. Question is:

Heiji cured Conan's flu with Chinese liquor. But what does the name baijiu literally mean in English?

I think it's the very first Holmes story. The one where Holmes and Watson met first time. Say if I'm wrong

Is this true:

Ai knew about Conan because she saw him in newspaper article about her sister's death

You're wrong. He clearly states that his was "The sign of four". They state "A study in Scarlet" before Conan begins to talk. It was someone else's favorite.

About the question...

She knew about Kudo shrinking by the second check the organization did on Kudo Shinichi's residence.

She was told by her sister, Miyano Akemi, that there was a high probability of Conan, a smart and mature being Shinichi.

She saw Conan the first time on the newspaper about her sisters death, where he was being hugged by Ran, shocked with a white reflection on his glasses.

What is the latest thing Agasa invented for Conan?

Yup!

It was Kogoro's Class Reunion Case. The trick was playing pingpong to speed up rigor (just a random fact)

What was Akemi's alias in the million-yen robbery or something like that?

I kinda feel nervous about this game, dunno why hihi

Okay,  here I go :

He was actually trying to knock out Ran who had noticed most of the key points in solving the case but it hit Sonoko instead, so he had no choice than to use her thus , the beginning of 'The Deduction Queen' XD 

P. S : I hope my answer is right cause I'm not really sure if this is the same case in my mind...