Detective Conan World
Black Demon

Movie 18: Dimensional Sniper

thts true -- sera was practically nonexistent for the movie except for like the beginning...

Ran stupidly running towards the man was somewhat stupid, but I personally find it much "better" than the part in movie 17 when she falls into the sea and all that romance about finding her... that part was very laughable

Oh gosh...that was so painfull to watch partly because of how cheezy it was and also because the music pretty much forced you to be sad.

And hey, the DBs and sonoko and (and basically all charachters that are not Shinishi, FBI or BO memebers, according to Balthazar :P) can be pretty annoying but the movies would be too concentrated without them, if you know what I mean. You've gotta have some stupid and annoying and a sprinkle of pointless in every movie to make the good part continue to be good and not turn boring as well.

Oh gosh...that was so painfull to watch partly because of how cheezy it was and also because the music pretty much forced you to be sad.

And hey, the DBs and sonoko and (and basically all charachters that are not Shinishi, FBI or BO memebers, according to Balthazar :P) can be pretty annoying but the movies would be too concentrated without them, if you know what I mean. You've gotta have some stupid and annoying and a sprinkle of pointless in every movie to make the good part continue to be good and not turn boring as well.

yeah i guess... the annoying parts make me so relieved when they are over haha :P

i just wish the "ran in danger" part would be less cheesy though... i mean, isn't there some other way to put that part without making my fingers curl up?

yeah i guess... the annoying parts make me so relieved when they are over haha :P

i just wish the "ran in danger" part would be less cheesy though... i mean, isn't there some other way to put that part without making my fingers curl up?

LOL yeah I'm guessing they will be careful with that next time considering the amoun of complaining fans do about that, expecially after how exagerated it was in the 17th movie.

Really, Ran is the most annoying character in whole series. And in movies, she got IQ of mosquito and is as annoying as one. (Mosquito. Heh.)

And well Sera is ok. And even DB and Sonoko. But Ran. Raah. There should be character in movie 19 who is somehow close to group Conan, DB, Ran and Sonoko. And the could kill the one in movie 20. That would be something. Also, having Ran, Sonoko or DB as hostage is useless for plot as the can't die in movies. But hopefully in manga... Ran...