Detective Conan World
gas057

Introducing me

i love this website it's always helped me find clips from episodes ^-^ so i decided to join 

hello my name is Maria and am a HUGE DC fan XD i also love editing videos/ making amvs and uploading them to my youtube channel: 

http://www.youtube.com/user/gas0005007

i love all the characters in this anime but my favourite would have Shinichi cuz he's hot, smart, and hilarious 

I am a huge fan of ShinichixRan but i also like the chemistry between AixConan

which couple do you guys prefer? ^-^

Hey, welcome to DCW! My name is MeitanteiSnow, but you can call me Yuki. I'm also a fan of ShinRan, but I like ConAi like you.... ^_^

People are really friendly here and if you need any help, You can ask me! This website is the BEST, but you can't delete an account here. (Who would?):P

but you can't delete an account here. (Who would?) :P

i would never want to delete my account either XD but i think when registering i accidentally made 2 accounts (this one and gas0005007) since it was saying my username was taken so i was hoping to delete the gas0005007 account and just use this one ^-^ but if i can't then no biggy 

its very nice to meet you Yuki and yay more ShinRan love XD

Maurice would be the go-to guy for issues like that, but your alt account is on validating, so I wouldn't worry about it. If you really want some help, PM Maurice and I think he'll get to you.

And now for some other stuff: Welcome, I'm Moho, also known as Mark. My chief pairing is Ai x Ran, though I try not to emphasize pairings when possible.

Enjoy your time!

My chief pairing is Ai x Ran, though I try not to emphasize pairings when possible.

Lol my mind has been opened to new possiblities XD