Detective Conan World
HermioneXHaibara

Is there any movie you're really exciting to watch??

Hi!!

How are you??

Hope you're all doing good and having a great day,,

So as what's written in the subject,Is there any movie you're looking forward to watch?????

I'de love you to share it with everyone here! ^^"

p.s:I'll let you know mine once I see some replys from you! ;)

bye, =D

ponyo-poster.jpg

Ponyo by the award-winning director Hayao Miyazaki! (He was the genius behind my favorites: My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, etc.)

It's about this cute, little girl sea creature whose destiny is to save the world by running on the backs of whales. :lol:

The movie was already shown in Japan last year but in the US and Canada, Walt Disney's gonna release it on August 14, 2009. It has already won Animation of the Year and Outstanding Achievement in Music at the 32nd Japan Academy Prize so it must be really good! :D

Btw, it just so happened that this director also created an anime series with a Conan character (Future Boy Conan) in 1978. :P

• Upvote 1

you haven't told us yours

I'm really looking forward to watch several movies,such as "Harry Potter and the half blood prince","My sister's keeper",And "Imagine that"...

I know all of them has been released already by I didn't have any chance to watch them,Hopefully I'll watch them this weekend with my family! ^^

p.s:I like your avatar! ;)

"Harry Potter and the half blood prince","My sister's keeper",And "Imagine that"...

oOo.. i'd like to watch those, too!

p.s:I like your avatar! ;)

thanks! i love cherry blossoms ^^

i am waiting for the sequel of the movie "Twilight" "New Moon"..

this is really a good movie i think since Twilight is a great one..

i already have reAd the book itself and it was really awesome..

i hope you watch it too.

don't hate me, but I want to see "The Last Airbender"... I have more confidence in it than with other adapted series, because it was directed by M Night Shyamalan

don't hate me, but I want to see "The Last Airbender"... I have more confidence in it than with other adapted series, because it was directed by M Night Shyamalan

Oh I'm loving you, Southpaw. I've been waiting for it since last year... when the trailer still says 'Avatar' :P

Have anyone watched inception? I watched it last week. It was a fine movie. The story is abit similar to matrix.

I heard on the radio that it was a little on the confusing side

Yes, I am excited to watch movie 15 th_100_.gif

same here! when my friend and i watched the trailer we got really excited(we watched it at school we tried 2 control ourselves and not 2 start jumping from joy since we were waiting 4 the trailer 2 come out)

same here! when my friend and i watched the trailer we got really excited(we watched it at school we tried 2 control ourselves and not 2 start jumping from joy since we were waiting 4 the trailer 2 come out)

I hope it won't be like M13 and more like M14