Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 6: Jupiter

Vivi let out a soft but cold laugh. "I don't care what choices you made. You can kill Mokou or anyone else for all you like... You can betray me and the battalion for whatever reasons I don't care. You have your agendas I have mine." Vivi pulled out something long which looks like a weapon from her jacket. "You pay for your own decisions after all. You can decide to kill the IS, or kill yourself whatever. I will do anything for my own agendas, even sell my soul to the devil. So I can understand what you went through. I'm sure you were prepared for this."

"Vivi! Nows not the time for this! We need to stop the missiles."

Vivi ignored her companion's advice.

"Vivi... Your brother's in the rebellion headquarters right....?"

Vivi raised an eyebrow.

"If you don't stop the AF your brother may be in trouble..."

Vivi frowned and withdrew her weapon. She turned back at the other two and replied, "Lets go."

Ash was nowhere to be seen. In fact, she might not have been with Sakila and the others from the moment they held their vests.

"So, you wish I'll cap your a** with this eh?"

She stepped in front of Brent, holding her scythe defensively. "No more, gen'ral. You an' pops ain't takin' any ore lives. EVER. AGAIN." With that, the girl dug the blade of her scythe into the ground between herself and Petya. The dirt flew up as a cage of electricity rose around Petya, immobilizing him and rendering his firearms useless. "Where's pops, Petya?"

"Who says you're worthy enough to be able to take my life, anyway?" Sakila shouted back before running at full speed towards one of the surrounding buildings.

Slipping past into an alleyway, she found an entrance to one of the many underground tunnels. She jumped in and ran towards the sounds of the explosions. She didn't look back to see if they were following her.

She made it to the silo in a five minutes, whereas it would normally take fifteen. Climbing up through an exit, she found herself in the middle of chaos.

Everywhere she looked, there was blood.

Now, this is a battle.

The sounds of gunshots filled her ears instantly. It was an apocalypse.

Sakila took a deep breath before rushing ahead and kicking a Forceless from behind before grabbing his head and breaking his neck, similar to how she'd killed Mokou. Taking his gun and knife she made her way over to another opponent. She was at an advantage here, with Hidden Dragon activated. The enemy couldn't see where she was. But she was also at a disadvantage, seeing as how since no one knew where she was, everyone shot blindly.

Avoiding gunshots as best she could, Sakila surveyed her surroundings. She'd been here before. The missiles, though... they were probably being kept in the northern storage building.

The rain had finally stopped and both groups were pulling out heavier artillery. Cries of anguish only increased. She was high on adrenaline, and she only had a while before it ran out.

Let's see... the 8ths and Rebels...they're trying to access the west wing. This is bad. Although it does seem that the missiles would be housed in the west wing because it's the largest, they don't know that the northern building is the toughest to penetrate.

...I need to let them know that they're going in the wrong direction.

(@Amontillado: You've thwart my plan, but in retaliation, I blow some of your men)

"F***er, you've fall to my trap! Open fire!" Petya shouted to Ash, he pulls a clacker and he explode the 'thing' around 8th Battalion and Nubinelle, killing a LOT of them and to make matter worse, he calls rocket barrage to Sakila's position. He muttered, he remove the effect of Ash's scythe, he stab her using her own scythe, "Fire Mission, Danger Close!" He started to run along his comrades to avoid the explosion inside building as Nubinelle and 8th Battalion troops were trapped by rain of rocket.

"Who says you're worthy enough to be able to take my life, anyway?" Sakila shouted back before running at full speed towards one of the surrounding buildings.

Vivi heard the comment, and was tempted to turn around and go after her. But she's learnt enough to know she has her priorities, and furthermore, she wasn't planning to take her life anyway.  Anything is better than killing the girl. 

"Find sparrow." She told the bird and it happily bounced and led the way. Within a few minutes, she could hear the commotion from the battle.

"There she is!" Misaki pointed to the girl holding a scythe. "And there's Petya!"

"Thought that guy was already abandoned?"
"Looks not. At least to the ex-leader that is..."

"Right."

Vivi bent down and pulled out the blade from within her shoes and then she flipped on the power switch. "Kuu... Get to the technician now." The bird complied.

Vivi then turned to Misaki and threw her a metallic sword which she pulled out from her jacket. "A present. Enhanced carbon steel I got from that guy.  Mentioned something like being stronger than tungsten or something..."

The girl seemed to be smiling and said something to her, but Vivi didn't manage to catch it. She was already jumping into the battle.

"Sparrow!" Vivi kicked away the weapon Petya was trying to stab Sparrow with and the two joined up back to back. "Need any help?"

===========

"Who says you're worthy enough to be able to take my life, anyway!?" Sakila shouted back before running at full speed towards one of the surrounding buildings.

The girls watched her run off, not following her. After a few seconds, Vivi said, "Find Sparrow."

It happily bounced around before leading the way. Within a few minutes, they could hear the commotion from the battle.

"There she is!" Misaki shouted out as she pointed to the girl holding a scythe. "And there's Petya!"

"Thought that guy was already abandoned?"

"Looks not. At least to the ex-leader that is..."

"Right."

The small girl bent down and pulled out the blade from within one of her shoes before flipping on the power switch. "Kuu... Get to the technician now." She ordered. The bird complied.

She then pulled out a sword from her jacket before throwing it to her. "A present," she said. "Enhanced carbon steel I got from that guy.  Mentioned something like being stronger than tungsten or something..."

Grinning widely, she said, "Thanks Vivi!"

Without waiting a second, she grabbed the blade and pulled on it, extending it. She saw that the younger girl had ran off to go help Sparrow, so she decided to follow suit. It didn't take her long to get to them. As she approached closer, she could hear Vivi yell out, "Sparrow!" as she kicked away the weapon Petya was trying to stab their comrade with. "Need any help?"

"I'll be happy to help as well," Misaki yelled out as well as she joined the two.

Vivi scanned the surroundings to get hold of the situation, the number of enemies, and the number of comrades. Just then, she spotted Brent. He was staring at her as well, giving her an uncomfortable glare. She looked away.

"Sparrow. Dont tell me you let greyfield get away?" Vivi asked.

Sparrow's eyes widened.

"Are you so shocked? I spotted him a little while ago before I jumped in. He doesn't seem to be here now though..."

The older girl laughed abit. Vivi pulled back her hood so it covered her face again. Petya prepared to fire another set of shots again as he lifted a gun from one of rebellion's soldiers he stole. He cursed before firing an array of bullets towards vivi and sparrow. Both dodged the bullets and circled around Petya, confusing him. The guy tried to aim at Vivi but she was too fast. Her shoes had been upgraded with a more powerful air blaster which not only gave her speed but also slight hovering functions, granting her advantage in maneuvering. Without a warning, Vivi lunged herself at Petya using the sudden burst of power and threw a right kick at the guy.

Unfortunately, he dodged the kick, but got cut by the blade attached to it. Vivi jumped back into the circle as Petya tried to aim at her again.

(@kley: you're inside the circle. We are circling around you. If you throw it at the circle, you're going to get hit yourself... :V)

----

Petya attempted to attack Vivi by throwing some grenades. "Tsk... How much weapons is he carrying on him!?" Vivi tried to dodge the grenades but was caught in the blast and it damaged the battery pack in her shoes. "Doesn't matter..." Vivi activated her ability. The shoe started up again.

Petya had many weapons, but being stuck there, he could not replenish his weapon supply. Also, due to the close range, he suffered a little damage from the blast from the grenade as well. It looks like he won't be moving a bit. Close combat would be a good choice. Vivi and Sparrow thought the same and both jumped in and attacked Petya sequentially, leaving him no time to pull out any weapons. Vivi took the chance to kick away his prided rifles hung on him. Sparrow's ranged scythe attack was pretty effective as well. A tiny cut by Sparrow inflicted on Petya had caused pain enough to slow him down for Vivi to cut him with the blade on the shoes. Petya was surprisingly not bad at close combat even when his specialty was using weapons. But sadly, 'not bad' ain't gonna work with the more experienced and furthermore, there were two of them. All he could rely on now is his unaccustomed martial arts skills. If Petya had no close ranged weapons left, it would be their victory. As sparrow charged in to attack, vivi used the chance while Petya was distracted to pull on the switch to her second power source and her shoes was back in play without the need for her ability. "Humph~ take that!" Vivi smirked and giving Petya a full powered kick to the head which he tried to dodge to the side. But he didn't dodge completely though and vivi managed to injure his left arm. Angered, Petya drew a short blade from his sleeve and threw it at Vivi. Vivi was still balancing herself after the attack and this basic attack was too fast for her to dodge and it hit her squarely in her shoulder. "Shit!" Vivi yelled as she fell flatly on the ground due to the pain, impact, and imbalance.

Misaki grabbed an apple out of her bag as she swung her sword, getting the knife out of the Armed Forces guy she was currently fighting. It didn't take her long to take the guy down, seeing how only seconds later she slashed his leg. Taking a bite out of her apple, she immediately spun around before swinging her sword, blocking the knife attack that had been coming at her. She clamped her teeth into her snack as she grabbed her pipe and swung it, knocking both of the soldiers out. 

She was currently trying to keep the never-ending stream of lackeys who was attempting to help Petya, who was being surrounded by her comrades. Quickly, she swerved to the left, avoiding a blow from someone throwing a punch. She made solid contact with the man's stomach, causing him to bend over in pain. The apple fell from her mouth, bouncing off the fallen man. She frowned, "Geez. Made me lose my snack."

With a sigh, she looked at her dirtied snack sadly before going back to what she loved doing: Kicking some Armed Forces ass. 

(@KKLT: I'll prefer the small blade as Ballistic Knife, and the EMP grenade is only effect electronics device)

"Ya cant hurt me with these shitty blade 'cause I have ballistic vest, and this ends now!" Petya draws a Ballistic Knife and he stab Vivi in her shoulder. One of the Nubinelle is trying to recover her but Petya execute her with his hidden Uzi from a box around the circle. In retaliation, more of AF soldier, armed with HK G3 and AKMS arrived to help Petya and they open fire at the circle who surrounding him, cutting down some of the Nubinelle who circling around Petya. Petya spraying his Uzi at Nubinelle as he enters the warehouse.

"Brent!!"

The man turned around, unable to find the source of the voice.

"In front of you! Sorry!"

Sakila deactivated her ability and manged to pull Brent aside from the battle.

"Sakila! Exp—"

"Not now!! You're in trouble. You're going the wrong way! The missiles are housed in that building over there!"

Sakila pointed at the storage house.

"What's going on here?"

"Jackson. Sakila here says the missiles are in a different building."

"Should we trust her?"

"Don't pretend I'm not here! I know I'm under extreme suspicion, but what's gonna happen when you enter an empty warehouse and fall into an AF trap?! I'm the best guide you have to this silo!"

"Got it, then."

"Jackson, are you sure?"

"Just go with it for once, Brent. Do it my way, take a risk."

"This risk might kill everyone."

"Everyone here is already prepared to die. At least let them die with a chance to win."

Brent seemed uneasy but nodded. The three, including Sakila, ran back out to the battle field, directing the soldiers toward the correct warehouse.

"Oi! Misaki! We need your help," Sakila yelled once they'd reached the warehouse.

The girl looked over, a glare appearing on her face as she realized who'd called her. "WHAT?"

"This door. We need you to metalbend it. Inside lie the missiles. But be prepared, I'm sure they have protection in there."

You guys have two days to wrap up.

I know I've been a horrible IRL sub-mod and head mod, not keeping up with the story and being unable to help all of you advance. It's really like not having a moderator at all. I sincerely apologize for that.

Still, you guys are doing very well. Thanks for being polite and patient.

"Ya cant hurt me with these shitty blade 'cause I have ballistic vest, and this ends now!" Petya draws a Ballistic Knife and he stab Vivi in her shoulder.

"Urgh!" Vivi groaned and jumped back to circle around Petya as Sparrow tried to make use of this small opportunity to hit Petya but missed.

Vivi grinned as the ballistic vest split open a few seconds later and blood spat out from his shoulder as the guy cowered in pain. "Heh, sorry Petya, it looks like your vest can't protect you from my blade after all! Too bad yours is really a 'ballistic only' vest." 

Vivi's blade was using the same material as the metal she passed to Misaki, which means it was about as strong as the material used to make millitary ballistic vests. Also, looking at the material of the vest he was wearing, it was a normal ballistic vest which can only stop normal bullets. Ballistic vests were made to stop and cushion fast moving bullets and not to stop blades. Being too overconfident with his armour cost him. Furthermore, the vest only expanded until his shoulder, if Vivi were to cut him on his limbs and neck, he'll be gone. The guy withdrawn from pain as Sparrow sliced him yet again from behind.

Suddenly, more of AF soldier, armed with HK G3 and AKMS arrived to help Petya and they open fire at the circle who surrounding him, cutting down some of the rebellion forces standing around. Sparrow and Vivi managed to dodge the random fire since they were too close to Petya and too fast for the soldiers to shoot properly without harming Petya. Some stray bullets nearly hit Petya though. Vivi blew herself up into the air and threw a net directly onto Petya who got his weapons and himself tangled within.

"Sparrow! Now!" Vivi yelled as Sparrow swung a chain around the guy and tied him up using the chain. Vivi landed beside and used a lock to secure the chain. "There. One down." Vivi shrugged as Sparrow pulled on the chain and the guy stumbled on the ground.

The rest of the Armed Forces were taken care of by Misaki and the rest. Just then, Vivi spotted a familiar face. Sakila.

Petya took a dropped Glock 18 and he fired to Ash to drop the chain.  "Hey, fools! Get me outta this f***ing net!" Petya shouted, one of his men is cut the net, freeing him after they break the chain with their weapons, He's took one of his men's AK "Yo, we gotta head to Warehouse, kill Sakila and that suckass!" Petya ordered as he entering a warehouse to the missile silo.

(@Kley: you forgot about the chain. :V)

Leaving the tied up Petya on the ground, Vivi headed towards the warehouse where the rest headed. When she got there, the door had been broken into, probably using Misaki's ability. Vivi and Sparrow headed in as well.

"Oh my..." Everyone was in awe. There were missiles lined up in the entire storage, enough to destroy the entire country with. There were also many bombs stored in the crates. It was also filled with whole lot of flammable weapons. If a spark were to light in this room, the entire island may go "Kaboom!" along with this room.

"What now?" Everyone turned to look at Brent and Jackson.

Vivi was stunned by the collection of weapons in the storage. Nobody really realized, but there were very good weapons which doesn't explode in the storage as well. Vivi picked up a round weapon with a tip. First time she saw something like this. She flipped on the switch and it lit up. Words appeared on the round surface. It says "Homing laser - trial". A beam scanned Vivi's face and body and then proceeded to shut down. It seemed interesting, so Vivi decided to keep it.

There were other weapons which seemed interesting as well, and they were stuffed untidily at a corner. There was an electronic device which looked like a clock. Apparently it was a bomb and will activate when the switch is pressed. Interesting ideas but fairly useless. Vivi saw another weapon which looked like a wire. She wondered what it was. She kept it anyway.

"Hey guys, looks like someone let Petya escape. Here he comes again."

"No threat." Vivi and the rest shrugged. "He's not that good at close combat and he seemed useless without his weapons. In this place where he cannot use his weapons, he's more like a sandbag."

"True... But what if he is an idiot?"

Everyone turned to look at each other anxiously. "S***..." But before they could make a move, he was there. Petya entered the silo.

As they are heading to the silo, Petya meets with Greyfield, who have same objectives, "Sire, how about the missile?" He asked Greyfield. "The missile on the silo cannot explode without my or your authorization, they can't explode with fire, or bullet. they can explode only with launching it." Greyfield explained, he's reloading his PM06. The two entered the silo, they have flanked Vivi and her friends.

Sakila glanced at the missiles before looking around for the most important thing: the control pad.

She ran up a flight of metal stairs, finding herself at the back of the missiles with a giant screen. The buttons and switches in front if her indicated the controls.

Let's see... Fingerprint-automated switch... I can probably bypass that. The problem is this pass code. It's been set so it's unreadable. Then...maybe I should for it from the inside out?

"Vivi! Does Kuu have any USB capabilities?"

"What? What for?"

"If you guys are able to hold them off, I'm sure I can use my phone to hack into the missile control system! Whaddaya say? You thinki it's possible?"

[Edited to fit AG4E's story.]

"Gotcha!" Misaki grinned when she landed right infront of the surprised Petya, bending an enhanced alloy around him, tying him up.

"We knew you would meet up with Greyfield after that. You think we would leave you unattended by yourself in your home ground?" Vivi shrugged as Greyfield was tied down on the other side. "There's only one entrance here and thus, allowing us to know where your positions will be when you arrive. Tough luck general..."

However the guy was calm and collected and did not panick. He yelled to his subordinates, "All of you! What are you standing there! Attack them!"

Everyone in the silo turned to the enemy force preparing for their attack. However they didn't move. A figure appeared from behind the forces. "Hey Greyfield, Petya, long time no see."

It was Yi. Her smile was filled with creepiness. "Get us out of this Yi!" Petya shouted to the woman, but the woman just stood there smiling.

"Forces!" Suddenly Yi yelled to her troupes before walking away. "Kill everyone here."
The enemy pulled out their swords and short weapons and prepared their stance.
"Oh yea..." Yi added with an evil grin. "It's okay to get rid of those two as well." She chuckled before disappearing from view.

"Now what?" Everyone stared at each other, waiting for the first move.

Just then, a yell came from on top of the stairs.

"Vivi! Does Kuu have any USB capabilities?"

Vivi frowned. Kuu was not with her at the moment.
"What? What for?"

"If you guys are able to hold them off, I'm sure I can use my phone to hack into the missile control system! Whaddaya say? You thinki it's possible?"

"Humph... What a waste of time..." Vivi sighed and with her shoes, she blasted herself up to the control panel above. "What do you need to do here?" Vivi asked as she placed her hand onto the control pad, activating her ability.

=====

( :P Guess what? Control systems are electronic devices. Truthfully, there are electronics in the missiles as well. :P)