Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Yoyo Illuser

RP Inspired Heiji/Kazuha Doodle

So, one of the major reasons why I don't draw a lot more is simply because I don't have the time, but mostly because I do not have the resources. When one is armed with MS Paint, and a mouse...You can't do much. ((I am in desperate need of a tablet. *Sighs*)) But still, I'm really enjoying my rp with Kara-chan, and a certain scene regarding Heiji and Kazuha demanded to be doodled.

1qmiqw.png

I'm very happy with Heiji, all shirtless and still a bit wet from the shower...But Kazuha gave me some difficulty. I do believe I need more practice. Well, drawing on MS Paint always takes me hours, even for a doodle, so practice is a bit complicated. *Sighs again over tablet envy*

I should probably explain the scene that this is inspired from. In the rp, Conan is off hiding to give Ran a call, which unfortunately has Kazuha wondering where the little kid has gone. Heiji, being the great friend that he is, drags Kazuha away, saying he has something important to tell her. Well here they are, standing awkwardly in the hall while Heiji figures out what the hell he's going to say. It was so close. Then of course distractions ensue and everything carries on as normal in the DC universe. But still, a great moment, and one I wanted to capture.

Please be kind with your critique, it's been awhile since I've doodled. I can't even begin to imagine trying to color something...

• Upvote 4

Wow this is amazing, especially for a drawing that's made on MS Paint. I know how difficult it is to pull out a decent drawing out of Paint. KazuHei's always awesome too.

Great job! +1

• Upvote 1

*Bows* Thank you Ren-kun, that was really kind of you!

I did notice there was a lack of KazuHei on this forum, I'd like to see more. But yeah, it is tough to draw on MS Paint, though I'm sure it'd be easier with a tablet, but I sadly can only work with the tools I have. But thank you again for the compliment, it meant a lot^^

Great job! +1! I've tried MS Paint and I've gave up, I know your fails. May I recommend getting Revelation Natural Art, if your computer has memory? It's like for drawing, but with a mouse. Or GIMP, but I guess that's for manipping. But yeah, I love this. Keep it up! :wink:

So much love for this. This picture is so awesome and goes so awesomely with that scene:3 +1 (I think I did that right, right? I press the thing at bottom?)

To think that you did this without a tablet, so cool! :D

Oh my this is wonderful. And with ms paint and mouse!? Thats insane. Wicked. You got talent. I'm so jealous lol.

Only thing i want to point out is heiji's neck and front spike... And probably noses too but i have no right to say about it since this is with mouse... Good lord.... With a mouse..., but other than that, this is lovely... It's as if it is inspring me to work hard on my own drawing skill too...

I really like kazuha here. It's almost flawless for my eye to give critique on.

... I'd love to give +1 but idk how on iphone... nvm got it lol;;;

I would definitely love to see colored if that's possible.