Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Wicky

A few mysteries, which shouldn't be too hard :p

EDIT:// This is not about who committed the murder, but how it was commited

OK. Some cases, which I thought about.

Several murders happened on 25th of February. One young man was found dead sitting down on a chair at a dining table. There was a girl found in the bathroom, drowned most likely as the bath tub was filled with water, and she was in it.

A few leads:

The garden has grass, and grass. Nothing else.

A drawing of the house:

murderhouse.png

The red rooms on the map are the rooms where the murders happened. There is no way of getting to any other rooms without going in the hallway i.e there are no doors in rooms leading to another room.

Nothing was stolen in the house.

Muddy footprints were found in the hallway, the bathroom and the Dining room.

There are windows in every room.

It was raining heavily the night before the murder.

At the end of the garden is a fence leading to countryside.

I think I might add more to it to make it more confusing, but I'll leave it like this for now ^_^

More cases soon~

Looks to me like if both were homocides, the culprit came in through the window in the dining room and killed the man, then moved to the bathroom and killed the woman before leaving through a window and running off. Either of the two in the house could have murdered the other, left the tracks, and then commit suicide.

• Upvote 1

It looks like all the death are murders. The culprit came in through the kitchen window, walked down the hallway, came in the dining room, killed the man, cleaned the weapon he used, probably a crowbar. The culprit probably hit the victim over the head, and put the man sitting at the dining table, and to wait for rigor mortis to set in. He then killed the female victim by drowing her in the bathroom sink possibly, then put her body in the bathtub and turned on the shower hose or taps, then waited till the bathtub was full so it seemed liked the culprit drowned her origanally in the bath. The culprit then hid the weapon somewhere were it would seem normal, the cuplrit then jumped out the bathroom window. Seems to be my theory on these deaths.

• Upvote 1