Detective Conan World
Monsi

OneManga will close down in a few days (and probably other online manga sites, too)

I just checked the site of DCTP. As of now, they don't have any announcements yet regarding the issue. About the other mangas, I suggest you to finish reading or download them immediately before they are removed.

This is a real surpirse when i saw this T-T. I know i can just read the manga from DCTP.com but the problem is other manga that we want to read T-T. I was so used to just going to onemanga to read all of my manga T-T

I found a new site... its not the best, but it's better than not having one, and it updates DC as often as onemanga... it is manga.gamestotal.com (NO www before)

I've heard that the publishing companies want all scanlation websites to close down... so i'm worried... if i have to i will buy it, but right now i am hoping at least one or two stay up

I found a new site... its not the best, but it's better than not having one, and it updates DC as often as onemanga... it is manga.gamestotal.com (NO www before)

I've heard that the publishing companies want all scanlation websites to close down... so i'm worried... if i have to i will buy it, but right now i am hoping at least one or two stay up

Thanks for the info . I wish that site won't close down too

Yeah, it's killing me to see OM shut down... my soul has literally left my body... now i'm an empty hollow shell only able to shed tears TT.TT

just kiddin... i'm like super depressed.. but i will be fine once the next DC chapter comes out

Great. Now where should we read the scans now? Btw, can we still read from dctp ? Thanks

we can read it on mangareader.net

i started reading in this site when onemanga shutdown

Sorry, I forgot to tell you all that the forums of OneManga are still up and running.

I tried that site but it is a bit weird...

How come?