Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 831-833: Suspicious Suicide (NO SPOILER)

THIS THREAD will be used to discuss the ENGLISH ONLY VERSION. In other words, if you only read early spoilers or the Chinese scanlation and wish to discuss them, this is NOT the right place for you !

RULES OF THE ENGLISH ONLY NO SPOILER DISCUSSION THREAD:

1. DO NOT POST any kind of spoiler involving the case (Pictures, Texts, Information, Full Scans...) of any language. Even posting spoilers in spoiler boxes is not allowed.

2. Please DO NOT reveal, give hints or talk about any information or event that has not yet happened in the English releases in this thread.

Q&A:

1. Why is this whole thing necessary ?

A: Click here.

2. Can I join the discussion in the other thread as well ?

A: Of course you can. HOWEVER, as mentioned in the rules above, you MUST NOT reveal, give hints or talk about ANYTHING that spoils in this thread if you do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

831 English is out !

ok, i have a Roomba robot vacuum cleaner and if Hattori's deduction was true, the room needs what the company calls towers for roomba to memorize anything in the room. The room was neat because if there was dirt than Roomba would stop to clean it. Additionally, if no one noticed roomba is usually used for carpet, that floor was wooden, why not just use a broom, you'll have to mop eventually. So why not get a robot mop? Also for that trick to work that tin had to be extremely light, those robots have sensors and often won't push objects across the room unless its below the sensor. Stuff like a sock or shoe would work. Also if that did happen and the tin was that thin, i'm surprised it held his weight. well, whatever.. Since there was another death and painting on the door, i have a feeling this isn't over.

The company's website shows a Roomba on a hardwood floor. The Scooba is the moping one, and the one drawn doesn't fit exactly to either design! (Also we have the Scooba for the kitchen and dining room, and it was perfect until it kept breaking. :< )

I really don't have time for the case this week, so no solution from me. I did notice though the manga artist held out her left hand when she was set up for right handed work and appeared to be right handed. I suppose the proof will be someone lying about their watch working.