Detective Conan World
Cutiepie EdogawaConan

Do you have manga books?

1) Pretty sure this is in the wrong section.

2) I have DC (Japanese), 5 cm per second, W Juillet, The Wallflower, Godchild, Nephila, One Piece, Chibi Vampire, Kamekaze Kaitou Jeanne, Azumanga Daioh, Anima+ and probably plenty more that I don't remember/are somewhere other than my bookshelf.

This is probably going to be moved or locked (it would probably have been better as a status), but I'll contribute anyways. I own Detective Conan Volumes 1-71 in Chinese. ;)

Just Jigoku Shoujo for me. My parents don't think buying manga for me makes good use of their money. And all the money from my job goes straight to them anyways (not that I get paid much <_<)

I have The Legend of Zelda: Four Sword in my bookshelf. But I stopped collecting a long time ago.

Mangas are very expensive here and are usually hard to find. It's pretty impossible to get all the volumes of a series unless you have the time and diligence to go through tons of piles of books scattered around the bookstore.

I have honestly too much manga. At least 200 vols are filling my bookshelves. I'm not sure about the definite number but close to that one at least.