Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Your Favorite Female Character!

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these characters are your favorites?

2. 2. More characters

• Someone on another list
    • Koizumi Akako

Vote for your favourite female character in Detective Conan series!

Here you talk about your favorite Detective Conan female characters! You say why you like them, and what is amazing about them, and so on...! And also, what's the similar thing about you and the Character!

Please enjoy yourself!

So hard to chose. I feel like ticking all of them. But then if everyone does that, this poll will be useless. So, I have vote for my top 5 fav characters.

I voted for:

Ai Haibara

Akemi Miyano

Sato

Ran

Yukiko Kudo

Yumi

Vermouth

Damn, they are all my favorites.

I love Haibara, the feelings she gives me. (her personality and how her world is tipped upside down and yet she still bearing on)

Same with her sister, Akemi's got my sympathy

Sato is just cool, man, her calmness and kindness

Ran, no need to say, the way she keeps waiting for Shinichi moves me

Yukiko is kinda cool and funny in a way, and also she is Shinichi's mom

Yumi, like her for no reason

Vermouth, man, even though she is the bad guy I still like her a lot, she's calm and cool, and I like how she didn't turn Conan/Shinichi's identity up to the Black Organization (At least not yet)

And, of course, I think they are all good-looking too. lol

I voted for:

Ai Haibara

Akemi Miyano

Sato

Ran

Yukiko Kudo

Yumi

Vermouth

Damn, they are all my favorites.

I love Haibara, the feelings she gives me. (her personality and how her world is tipped upside down and yet she still bearing on)

Same with her sister, Akemi's got my sympathy

Sato is just cool, man, her calmness and kindness

Ran, no need to say, the way she keeps waiting for Shinichi moves me

Yukiko is kinda cool and funny in a way, and also she is Shinichi's mom

Yumi, like her for no reason

Vermouth, man, even though she is the bad guy I still like her a lot, she's calm and cool, and I like how she didn't turn Conan/Shinichi's identity up to the Black Organization (At least not yet)

And, of course, I think they are all good-looking too. lol

Didn't the vote told you to vote for 5???

Haha, this is so random. But now I'm curious... Why?

I am starting to hate her after being brainwashed by another forum. I have also listed quite a number of reasons.

I am starting to hate her after being brainwashed by another forum. I have also listed quite a number of reasons.

Aw, brainwashing doesn't sound very good... Nobody likes repeating himself, but can you tell me where I can find your listed reasons? Ran is one of my favorite female characters of the show, so I feel like I have a responsibility to defend her against the powers of brainwashing. :D

Actually, I post my reasons on most pairing threads and also the ai thread.

Hmmmm... No offense, but your antagonism towards Ran seems to be comprised mainly of reasons Shiho is better for Shinichi. While I'm glad you have an opinion and support your right to have that opinion, I don't think you are really looking at Ran as a person. You seem to be limiting your idea of her to whether or not you want her to end up with Shinichi.

Actually you are correct. Those pairings made me love shiho much more than Ran. But if it was about Ran alone, I still quite like her.

Alright, sounds like you don't hate her anymore, which makes me smile. :D Hooray!

• Upvote 2

Hmmmm... No offense, but your antagonism towards Ran seems to be comprised mainly of reasons Shiho is better for Shinichi. While I'm glad you have an opinion and support your right to have that opinion, I don't think you are really looking at Ran as a person. You seem to be limiting your idea of her to whether or not you want her to end up with Shinichi.

ok so i was just readin this and all the stuff i missed... i can say i may not hate ran (unless she is with shinichi) but i mean... i don't like her personality... i hate those perfect characters that every guy is supposed to fall for... i prefer the flawed one... like ai/shiho... she lost her family, has killed countless people, and has fallen in love with the one person she will probably never have... she's dark and depressed... calm and composed.... i just really like her personality... i only wanted her to be with conan/shinichi after i liked her character and saw how she might have feelings for him

ok so i was just readin this and all the stuff i missed... i can say i may not hate ran (unless she is with shinichi) but i mean... i don't like her personality... i hate those perfect characters that every guy is supposed to fall for... i prefer the flawed one... like ai/shiho... she lost her family, has killed countless people, and has fallen in love with the one person she will probably never have... she's dark and depressed... calm and composed.... i just really like her personality... i only wanted her to be with conan/shinichi after i liked her character and saw how she might have feelings for him

Yeah... I agree with you in some way th_098_.gif. Ran... her personality, is too perfect 016.gif! She should at least have bad traits in her personality 1b38f9e2.gif. I mean, yeah, she had some. But it's not that much... I like her when she becomes mad 215ad82f.gif, the look in her eyes are ominous, and that's when she looks so cool baa60776.gif! But I get annoyed by her sometimes 3eb4e7b3.gif. Oh, it's not that I hate her or anything. I like her, but just sometimes I get annoyed... hehehe.

Eh... what!? Did Shiho ever killed anyone before d582d79f.gif!? Yeah, I mean she must have experiment some animals and they die. But killing human beings 042.gif! No, no, no! Yes... maybe through her drugs. But I don't think she would had ever done it by her own hands 069.gif...

Yeah... I agree with you in some way th_098_.gif. Ran... her personality, is too perfect 016.gif! She should at least have bad traits in her personality 1b38f9e2.gif. I mean, yeah, she had some. But it's not that much... I like her when she becomes mad 215ad82f.gif, the look in her eyes are ominous, and that's when she looks so cool baa60776.gif! But I get annoyed by her sometimes 3eb4e7b3.gif. Oh, it's not that I hate her or anything. I like her, but just sometimes I get annoyed... hehehe.

Eh... what!? Did Shiho ever killed anyone before d582d79f.gif!? Yeah, I mean she must have experiment some animals and they die. But killing human beings 042.gif! No, no, no! Yes... maybe through her drugs. But I don't think she would had ever done it by her own hands 069.gif...

Awesome! You really love the onions , don't you?

i don't think she ever killed someone by hand... but indirectly through the drug she had killed people... i mean supposedly after shinichi they had used it numerous times to kill people... she was the only other case though that shrunk...