Detective Conan World
Belmot

James Black & Sera

I was going back through the files and given the timing of everything, I am starting to think James is the one helping Sera, as much as I don't like the idea of him letting her into danger. Maybe she forced his hand with evidence? He would be the one she called when the three simultaneous calls happened in 800. I'm guessing Subaru was contacting his lady friend btw.

There has to be a good reason why they will not tell us why the FBI has a feeling they know who Sera is and if James knows who she is and isn't telling anyone then her just being Akai sister isn't really that big of a deal there has to be something more. Oh and though the theory of James being the BO leader makes sense I serenely doubt it since the episode of black vs red he was with the FIB and Conan the entire time, even when Vodka contacted the Leader by phone.

There has to be a good reason why they will not tell us why the FBI has a feeling they know who Sera is and if James knows who she is and isn't telling anyone then her just being Akai sister isn't really that big of a deal there has to be something more. Oh and though the theory of James being the BO leader makes sense I serenely doubt it since the episode of black vs red he was with the FIB and Conan the entire time, even when Vodka contacted the Leader by phone.

James Black is a leader.

Right now, Masumi Sera is one of the most mysterious characters of Detective Conan. We know almost nothing about her, her intentions and who is the one supporting her.

-Why is she coming to Beika if she thinks her brother to be really dead ? What is her real mission ?

-Who is paying for her (expensive) hotel fees ?

-Who is calling Masumi at one point (I guess Subaru is spying on one of the conversations) ?

-"They told me you were dead !" Who are "they" ? The FBI doesn't seem to know her (except maybe for James Black).

-And admitting James Black knows about her and that he may even be her contact, why does he keep it a secret ?