Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
snowflake

Hakuouki <3

Has anyone watched this epic anime? It's so cool... And basically it's about this girl who stays with the shinsengumi in search for her father... But if you don't like sad yet amazing endings you shouldn't watch it. So?

• Upvote 1

Has anyone watched this epic anime? It's so cool... And basically it's about this girl who stays with the shinsengumi in search for her father... But if you don't like sad yet amazing endings you shouldn't watch it. So?

I love the Anime Hakuouki, it's an amazing series, {One of the reason I am researching the Shinsengumi} But very sad in the end. It has a 10/10 from me :smile:

I am thing of watching it again :rolleyes:.

Here's a trailer I found on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7S_hmMnbio

You got to watch this Anime!!

So, Detective Gin,who's your favorite character? I LOVE Saito and I like Shiranui and Harada when they're together...

That a hard question, because they are all cool character :wink:. But I will give it a try ;).

Maybe, Keisuke Sannan, Souji Okita, Hajime Saito, Susumu Yamazaki and Chizuru Yukimura :-D.

Hakuoki

hakuouki_zuisouroku2.jpg

Genre: Historical

Episodes: 22

Type: TV Series

Manga: Hakuoki Jurenka Manga

Age Rating: Teen +17

The protagonist, Yukimura Chizuru is the daughter of a doctor who works in Edo. The father leaves Edo to work as a volunteer doctor and moves to Kyoto without his daughter. As time passes by, Chizuru starts worrying about losing contact with her father, so she decides to go to Kyoto in search of him. On the way, Chizuru is attacked by few criminals and witnesses a fight between an oni and the Shinsengumi. Taking her into custody and saving her, the Shinsengumi debate on what to do with Chizuru when they discover that she is the daughter of the doctor they are also looking for. So they decide to become Chizuru's protectors and help her look for her father(the doctor). Lots of events happen while she stays with the Shingensumi, as they discover mysterious secrets and also fight against the Bakumatsu group. The story is overall romantic with a historical and political background.

I just coped that from Anime freak and pasted it here, by the way ^^.

Why that picture... T_T it just gives people the wrong image of saito-kun... T_T well I'm using my iPod so I'll try getting on the computer and posting a better picture later.

Oh and I think Anime freaks wrong about the rating. It should be 13+ or something like that. I'm just not telling how old I was when I watched it.