Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Belmot

Vermouth & Chianti

Anyone else want to see these two fight it out. Better yet, have a shoot out. Their hatred for each other, really keeps me on edge. Vermouth taunts Chianti so easily, and Chianti gets mad every time.

@Moro Lol, Korn is always funny to me. Idk if he tries to be funny, but he is very funny to me. Take for instance, movie 13 when Chianti shoots Irish, Korn says "I wanted to shoot" I laughed so hard. Actually, Black organization hardly ever let Korn shoot. Vermouth would beat Chianti in my opinion because of two things: 1, Chianti is too eager to shoot, ALL THE TIME. 2, Vermouth is quick-thinking and reacting. So, hands down Vermouth wins.

Ps: I know my name sounds funny, it's a name relating to Vermouth's name (My favorite character) along with Ran, Akai, and Jodie. (Kir a little also)

I think the reason Chianti hates Vermouth so much has something to do with the member who died, Calvados, he was a member who 'appeared' (I use quotes because we do not get to see any identifying features) and died during Vermouth's revelation.  She seems to blame Vermouth for Calvados' death, maybe he was a good friend to Chianti or something more.