Detective Conan World
ShiroKuro

Kaito Kid drawing......

okay its nearly Christmas and I decided to draw a pic of Kaito Kid

lemme just say this wasn't as good as one of my better photos.

I know I need work on shading and his hands soo yeah...

Merry Christmas!(ish)

:D

Im sorry I didnt know how to attach o.O

as you can see there are 3 of the same one..

All of it have the pic I think...

Gomen!!

post-12890-0-40371600-1324677311_thumb.j

• Upvote 2

If I could make a suggestion: The face. Please, fix the face.

Also, I don't believe KID's hat shrinks midway, I actually recall it remaining more or less the same width.

^This. And also, maybe add some lines on the gem, so it 1) looks a little less two-dimensional and 2) looks a little more realistic. But hey, your call.

But other then that, I think it's fine. I liked the detail you have in the clothing. :)

Also, I don't believe KID's hat shrinks midway, I actually recall it remaining more or less the same width.

^This. And also, maybe add some lines on the gem, so it 1) looks a little less two-dimensional and 2) looks a little more realistic. But hey, your call.

But other then that, I think it's fine. I liked the detail you have in the clothing. :)

^^What they said. He look nothing like Kaito Kid, only the clothes look right. I like the clothing though.:)

Sorry if I'm a little harsh.

^^ Yeah, pretty much what they said.

It is a nice drawing, but it doesn't really look like Kid's face. The clothing detail is nice though ~ :)

Oh come on, everyone has their own style of drawing... I think it's very cute... :D The clothing is very nice, but there's one thing I noticed, the monocle is on the wrong side :P :P :P Anyway, I gave you a rep ;)