Detective Conan World
Remy

Hi for all

Hi

I am a new member here.

actually, I am an arabic person and this is the first time to write at an english website.

I hope to be friend and sister to all here.

as you I like conan hahaha.

^_^

Waah, welcome! Welcome to DCW, Remy!!! :D Hope you'll have fun here! XD

Thank you^_^

excuse me

could you tell me what XD means please?

It'd been a while since I last welcomed a new member.. So.. Welcome to DCW!! Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself~ see you soon around here Remy ^_^

ok

&Thank you^_^

Ooooooooooh Hmmm Dont mind me asking a question?

Do you live in the Arab world?

:3

WELCOME TO DCW~!

yes , I do

it is a nice world

and nice question

excuse me could you teel me what :3 means?

I do not know it :oops:

and thank you^_^

yes , I do

it is a nice world

and nice question

excuse me could you teel me what :3 means?

I do not know it :oops:

and thank you^_^

LOL WOW.

That's a lot of posts you've quoted XDDDDDD

XD - look at it sideways~ It looks like the eyes are closed with a wide mouth. It means Smiling wide.

:3 - look at is sideways too~ It looks like a cat mouth

Nice. Because some people who live in the Arab world don't consider themselves as Arabic~ XD But you do~~~ :)

Oh and if you want to quote LOTS of posts together in ONE post, you can just click on the "multiquote" button beside the posts you want to quote. After you have selected all the posts you would like to quote, click on the big "Reply" button at the bottom of the page and you'll get all the posts put into one post for you to reply.

Double posting is the act of posting after another of your own posts. People dislike it here~ So you might want to learn how to use the multiquote button. Don't worry. Just try clicking on it. :3

LOL WOW.

That's a lot of posts you've quoted XDDDDDD

you are right hahahah

I could not make one reply and did not want to ignore any comment so I ANSWERWD THEM WITH a lot of posts

XD - look at it sideways~ It looks like the eyes are closed with a wide mouth. It means Smiling wide.

:3 - look at is sideways too~ It looks like a cat mouth

Nice. Because some people who live in the Arab world don't consider themselves as Arabic~ XD But you do~~~ :)

thanks

Oh and if you want to quote LOTS of posts together in ONE post, you can just click on the "multiquote" button beside the posts you want to quote. After you have selected all the posts you would like to quote, click on the big "Reply" button at the bottom of the page and you'll get all the posts put into one post for you to reply.

I am tring it now ;-)

Double posting is the act of posting after another of your own posts. People dislike it here~ So you might want to learn how to use the multiquote button. Don't worry. Just try clicking on it. :3

ok

THANK YOU A LOT XD

Hey Welcome to DCW remy! :D Enjoy your stay here :) anyway, Im MK/MKK

THANK YOU^_^

You're welcome. smile.gif

I see that KKLT already explained it to you. It's a smiley. Just like the "^_^" you keep using. tongue.gif

hahahah

thanks^_^