Detective Conan World
Napshot64

How to bring back the videos

Okay. DC world needs to make a youtube account. Then, the entire favorites list will consist of Detective Conan videos, who's owners have claimed they don't own DC. There's nothign illegal about favoriting all of the episodes of your favorite series, right?

Then, you could say somewhere on the site that this is juts a list of favorites. I don't know my way around legal stuff, but this looks like it could work.

In my opinion, I think we could try this and it might work, but we don't know if this is appropriate.

to be honest theres no point the quality of videos on youtube is increbily bad and they are often taken down

And if you don't write disclaimer, the sound is often taken away as well.. :/

It'd be great if we could watch the series here on this site, but it seems as if that's not possible..

Could I ask why? I checked forums to find the reason behind it but there aren't any explanations to why it doesn't work to watch.. Do we have to pay or something, like every other sites?

Didn't read comments.

A good idea and at the same time, a bad idea.

Of course, your idea is good. It's just like a "compilation" or the "other way" of the watch option. But most of YouTube's uploaders have crappy quality (or at least don't try to improve the quality; almost like for the sake of uploading).

*hopes no one would report the account if this will be made*

It'd be great if we could watch the series here on this site, but it seems as if that's not possible..

Could I ask why? I checked forums to find the reason behind it but there aren't any explanations to why it doesn't work to watch.. Do we have to pay or something, like every other sites?

Kindly check the "News and Updates" section of the forum, then read the topic there regarding the "Watch" section. It'll answer your question. Sorry if the message in the "Watch" section was too vague. It is REALLY intended to be like that, according to Maurice.

the blunt reason for why we can't watch videos is because the links were disabled (in case nobody understood the explanations located elsewhere)

as for the reason why the links were disabled, well, that's a whole issue altogether that was supposedly answered sufficiently in the other thread

Go to this address and you will now why the videos isn't avilable.

No offense, but you shouldn't have done this. Doing this would make it look like a permanent situation, according to Maurice. See this topic:

I had heard that the problem was compiling the episodes in one place; organizing them. If we put in a few random things here and there, like random japanese tv commercials, would that change anything? Then the site would consist of a variety of videos, and the watch section couldn't be taken down.

Either that, or we could make a youtube-style site, where users can upload downloaded episodes.

Just ideas. I don't expect them to be used, but I'll give my thoughts, without the price of a penny :)

From what I've read, the issue comes with embedding the episodes. There is a solution to the problem, and it should in all honesty, be completely legal. Instead of embedding videos, why not place a link to another site with the video. Put something under the link that would say: Click here to watch detective Conan on (insert host name here) then put, this site is in no way connected to DCW. If you did something like this, you wouldn't be stuck to just you-tube, and the video would never be on your site in any form.

Forgive my long post.

From what I've read, the issue comes with embedding the episodes. There is a solution to the problem, and it should in all honesty, be completely legal. Instead of embedding videos, why not place a link to another site with the video. Put something under the link that would say: Click here to watch detective Conan on (insert host name here) then put, this site is in no way connected to DCW. If you did something like this, you wouldn't be stuck to just you-tube, and the video would never be on your site in any form.

Forgive my long post.

The issue with that is that it gets the OTHER site in trouble. You're basically advertising to FUNimation "this is where people can go".

Youtube has limitation, maximum Video length could be upload only 15 minutes which will make Videos into parts, also quality will be a problem too

I'm not really sure and don't know about copyright, but basically it's still illegal anyhow uploading TVshows or copyright movies even though there were so many copyright Videos sucessfully uploaded.

(CMIIW)

uhh, hello everyone. I'm having a problem here.. ( i think a lot of newbies are)

I can't watch the 1st episode, nor the 2nd, 3rd,....

I reaaaaaaaaallllly wanna watch, what should i do????? heellpp

thanks

uhh, hello everyone. I'm having a problem here.. ( i think a lot of newbies are)

I can't watch the 1st episode, nor the 2nd, 3rd,....

I reaaaaaaaaallllly wanna watch, what should i do????? heellpp

thanks

no offense, but did you even read the previous posts? it clearly states that no videos are possible on this website. i wish people would understand... so here is where i say in large, bold, and red letters...

VIDEOS DO NOT WORK ON THIS SITEat this time.

no offense, but did you even read the previous posts? it clearly states that no videos are possible on this website. i wish people would understand... so here is where i say in large, bold, and red letters...

VIDEOS DO NOT WORK ON THIS SITE.

Let me correct you. This is still temporary, and all of us here are still thinking of a solution so that the "Watch" section will be back to normal.

@LangKeeKong: I assume that you have already read what is written in the "Watch" section. All I can suggest you now is to watch the episodes elsewhere.

Monsi, did you just copy and pasted that from another post of yours? Coz you've answered this question billion times.

I applaud it. People obviously aren't getting it, so Monsi, feel free to post it whenever people ask it again, and again, and again, and again.

Monsi, did you just copy and pasted that from another post of yours? Coz you've answered this question billion times.

Kind of...but I only answer these questions whenever I feel like doing it.

I applaud it. People obviously aren't getting it, so Monsi, feel free to post it whenever people ask it again, and again, and again, and again.

Well, it actually depends on my mood whenever I want to answer them or not. But, honestly, I really miss the "Watch" section although I'm currently onto downloading the episodes.