Detective Conan World
Parkur

The Official Movie 15 Discussion Thread

As much as I hate the DB, I didn't find them too annoying throughout movie 15. And the snowball fight scene was interesting because they actually made Conan and Haibara act like a first grader.

But the whole plot didn't catch my attention at all, I found it boring to be honest. Although, I did like the ending.

the ending is so scary. i thought he's dead for sure. :blink:

I think it was a great movie although I waited too long in the beggining of the movie.I loved watching Conan show off his AWESOME skateboarding skills.I also loved the ending.Very dramatic. :lol:

Where can I watch iT with english subs? TROLOLOLOLOLO. CAN'T WAIT. And, without spoilers... what about the ShiRan scenes?

You really need to acquaint yourself with DCTP... You can find all the answers there in terms of where to find [insert DC episode, movie, ova] subbed and DC manga scanlated.

I know direct linking to media is frowned upon here (for good reason), but last I checked, linking to another forum is not...

http://forum.dctp.ws/index.php?topic=7273.0

Enjoy.

I loved the movie- I'm one of the biggest DB fans you will EVER meet. (I am not such a big fan of Genta... he's okay. He's close to making one of the top characters on my list.) The movie was adorable.

But when Conan opened his mouth to give them friendship advice I wanted to slap him silly.

He has no right to give friendship advice when he's hardly a real friend to them in the first place. >:( Pot calling the kettle black there, Edogawa! Take your own advice! DX

The last scene wasn't very ShinRan to me. It was more like a big sister little brother kind of deal. More family-oriented than romantic. (Yeshh....)

All in all I think it was a wonderful movie. I want there to be more DB focused movies. Ran, Conan and Haibara get enough attention. XD I wanna see them solve a case all on their own. Literally.

I'd like to see them save Conan or Haibara for once. (But I'd prefer that to be canon.)

I loved the movie!!! it had an Ai and Conan moment >.< ish..

the only thing was that i waiting so long for the movie and the English subs that i had high expectations and it wasn't as amazing as i thought it would be :(

But it was a good movie! CANT WAIT FOR MOVIE 16 AT END OF YEAR...well for its to come to America in August. but i premiers in Japan this month.

I just finished watching movie 15, and I have to say it was really good. Compared to a few movies, can't remember from the top of my head, it was better than those. I hope there will be a 16th movie :D

There is gonna be a 16th movie lol said so at the end of the 15th haha