I love the mountains.

I love the clear blue sky.

I love big bridges.

I love it when big whites fly.

I love the whole world,

And all its sights and sounds.

*chorus*

You are not going to make me type all of it >.<

:P OK. haha. That's all I need my lab rat.

I remember having Science back in Middle School. Science was my most favorite class, and to tell the truth my least favorite would have to be Art class. I love drawing, but I can't stand art classes due to having some personal problems associated with each of the art classes I have been in so far these past 4 years of my school life. I'd rather draw by myself, and in a rather empty and quiet place.

I did have Biology during my sophmore year of highschool, and I did get good grades, and enjoyed participating in the projects and labs that they assigned. Also, the lessons and note taking was very interesting. 

As for my Junior year, well, I have ICP (Integrated Chemistry Physics), It's not the same as Science or Biology, but besides the math and formulas we learn, we do sometimes learn about matter and the force of gravity, which is a few things related to Science. At first, I dreaded that class due to the math being soo hard and frustrating, but now, I kinda understand it, and the class is quite interesting.

... Lab rat?!

what? :P

I remember having Science back in Middle School. Science was my most favorite class, and to tell the truth my least favorite would have to be Art class. I love drawing, but I can't stand art classes due to having some personal problems associated with each of the art classes I have been in so far these past 4 years of my school life. I'd rather draw by myself, and in a rather empty and quiet place.

I did have Biology during my sophmore year of highschool, and I did get good grades, and enjoyed participating in the projects and labs that they assigned. Also, the lessons and note taking was very interesting. 

As for my Junior year, well, I have ICP (Integrated Chemistry Physics), It's not the same as Science or Biology, but besides the math and formulas we learn, we do sometimes learn about matter and the force of gravity, which is a few things related to Science. At first, I dreaded that class due to the math being soo hard and frustrating, but now, I kinda understand it, and the class is quite interesting.

SCIENCE is AWESOME! :P

what? :P

SCIENCE is AWESOME! :P

You make me feel so good about myself xD

Wow, that's a lot of science O.o

I'll reply to you later when I get the time to check my science curriculum and compare it to yours...

Haha, my physics teacher would always criticize chemistry by stating "chemistry is only the physics of atoms"

But by the looks of it, your guys's science curriculum differs a lot more than ours.

Ours is pretty straight forward, and without the incorporation of other subjects

So it would look something like this:

Bio A → GBBE → Bio AP

Physics → Physics B or C AP

Chemistry → Chem AP

Haha, my physics teacher would always criticize chemistry by stating "chemistry is only the physics of atoms"

But by the looks of it, your guys's science curriculum differs a lot more than ours.

Ours is pretty straight forward, and without the incorporation of other subjects

So it would look something like this:

Bio A → GBBE → Bio AP

Physics → Physics B or C AP

Chemistry → Chem AP

What's GBBE?

I remember the orientation guy saying something about Freshman students having to go through an extra course if they got into a certain school, but that course is escaping me right now. Also, they mentioned about people choosing a STEM subject to specialize in during high school, so I'm pretty sure that would take from some of the other courses.

What's GBBE?

I remember the orientation guy saying something about Freshman students having to go through an extra course if they got into a certain school, but that course is escaping me right now. Also, they mentioned about people choosing a STEM subject to specialize in during high school, so I'm pretty sure that would take from some of the other courses.

Genetics Bacteriology Biotechnology Embryology 

it's basically a fancy acronym for Bio

except that it's more lab-based

Genetics Bacteriology Biotechnology Embryology 

it's basically a fancier way of saying Bio

except that it's more lab-based

Wow, these people and their acronyms...

If it's biology, then what do you do labs on? Have you gotten to dissection yet?

Wow, these people and their acronyms...

If it's biology, then what do you do labs on? Have you gotten to dissection yet?

Dissection labs are done in Anatomy

GBBE labs are random and scattered all over the place

Dissection labs are done in Anatomy

GBBE labs are random and scattered all over the place

Oh. The fanciest labs I've gotten to are water testing labs :V

They're only cool because of the instruments...

Oh. The fanciest labs I've gotten to are water testing labs :V

They're only cool because of the instruments...

The most sciencey-thing we've done in GBBE is probably electrophoresis 

I remember the labs we did in middle school were really lame

so lame that I don't even remember what we did in them

The most sciencey-thing we've done in GBBE is probably electrophoresis 

I remember the labs we did in middle school were really lame

so lame that I don't even remember what we did in them

Elementary school was worse...

The ketchup race did it for me. They were trying to prove the effect of hot/coldness of a material on its speed or whatever. Just... No.

4th grade was pretty good though. Our science teacher literally just gave us a battery, some wires, and a lightbulb, and told us to make a circuit without telling us anything else.

Elementary school was worse...

The ketchup race did it for me. They were trying to prove the effect of hot/coldness of a material on its speed or whatever. Just... No.

4th grade was pretty good though. Our science teacher literally just gave us a battery, some wires, and a lightbulb, and told us to make a circuit without telling us anything else.

in 6th grade, we put two different colored beads into cups in order to learn about probability, ugh

WHAT

WE DID THE SAME THING IN THIRD GRADE

THAT WAS THE BOMB.

oh and we also dissected owl pellets in third grade

yes, third grade was a good time for labs

yes

being a lab rat? :P

Lab Rat's turn to dissect alien :V

in 6th grade, we put two different colored beads into cups in order to learn about probability, ugh

WHAT

WE DID THE SAME THING IN THIRD GRADE

THAT WAS THE BOMB.

oh and we also dissected owl pellets in third grade

yes, third grade was a good time for labs

yes

Oh. In math, we used counters, but that was for 3rd Grade. Our teachers learned never to do that again xD

Ew... What were the pellets for?

Oh. In math, we used counters, but that was for 3rd Grade. Our teachers learned never to do that again xD

Lab rats are so small that they can't dissect aliens :P

Lab rats are so small that they can't dissect aliens :P

I'm a genetically mutated rat with opposable thumbs and a mass of xx kg (don't do metric...)

We would dissect them to learn about the different types of animals they would eat. 

Sometimes we would find bones of birds, rats, etc.

It was quite fun, actually

Okay, the article itself is misleading.

The title: "Nasa blackout warning: will the Earth be plunged into six days of darkness?"

Middle of the article: "Nasa's update read: 'Since we have been receiving quite a bit of Facebook mail about this, I will answer you all here. Contrary to what you may have read or heard, Nasa has in no way issued any statement regarding three (or six) days of darkness in December due to a solar storm. All these rumours are absolutely false.'"

uhh, ok?

so why did this person even bother writing the article?

Either way, I still believe that this is a load of bs. This is something that would have spread like wildfire if people actually believed it. In fact, I didn't even know it existed until I saw it posted here. 

Okay, the article itself is misleading.

The title: "Nasa blackout warning: will the Earth be plunged into six days of darkness?"

Middle of the article: "Nasa's update read: 'Since we have been receiving quite a bit of Facebook mail about this, I will answer you all here. Contrary to what you may have read or heard, Nasa has in no way issued any statement regarding three (or six) days of darkness in December due to a solar storm. All these rumours are absolutely false.'"

uhh, ok?

so what was the point of the article again?

Either way, I still believe that this is a load of bs. This is something that would have spread like wildfire if people actually believed it. In fact, I didn't even know it existed until I saw it posted here. 

Yeah, title misleading. It's a media psychology really. Make a title that will make person curious, even if it's misleading.

Well, the point of the article is to make people aware that the rumors are fake.

Who knows? There might be a guest visiting here thinking that it's real and he accidentally clicked my link.