Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

The Beauty Of The Celestal Heavens

Wait, what?

The two have no correlation. Please explain.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Lol. Welllllllll........

You know how umm a lot of the stars we see in the sky aren't actually there anymore? They died a long time ago, and we only see the light, but it's not actually there? xP It just...made me think of "ghosts".......^^"

Lol. Welllllllll........

You know how umm a lot of the stars we see in the sky aren't actually there anymore? They died a long time ago, and we only see the light, but it's not actually there? xP It just...made me think of "ghosts".......^^"

Are you suggesting that stars are sentient beings with souls that are let off when they die and that is the light we are seeing?

Are you suggesting that stars are sentient beings with souls that are let off when they die and that is the light we are seeing?

Hmm?? No way!! I just meant that they are in some way a little like ghosts..^^"

Lol. Welllllllll........

Ah no, not all of them have died, like only 1 out of 100000 have died. But yes, when we look into space, its like a time machine...Like Sirius (Brightest star in the night sky) is 4.2 Light years away..so we are seeing Sirius as it was 4.2 years ago .

But i still like your personification :D

Btw US Congress didnt cancel JWST project xD. That just was the best news i have heard of xD

But they delayed it till 2018 :S

Ah no, not all of them have died, like only 1 out of 100000 have died. But yes, when we look into space, its like a time machine...Like Sirius (Brightest star in the night sky) is 4.2 Light years away..so we are seeing Sirius as it was 4.2 years ago .

But i still like your personification :D

Btw US Congress didnt cancel JWST project xD. That just was the best news i have heard of xD

But they delayed it till 2018 :S

Ohh, really?? Hmm..I thought it was a lot more....^^" Wait, did you mean from the ones we can see, or the ones in the universe? >_< Lol, yeah, that's kind of what I mean.........>_<

Lol, thanks. xP