Detective Conan World
Hattori Joon

Gin's First Appearance

I know that there are more serious things to discuss about Gin but I was just wondering, why were Gin and Vodka riding the roller coaster in Tropical Land?

Could it be part of the exchange deal? Or Vodka just wants him to ride with him? (Vodka seems to want to ride it, enough to kick a kid, and risk getting attention because of that.) Or just to pass the time?

What do you think could have made Gin ride the roller coaster? :)

post-11307-0-51496000-1316505288_thumb.j

• Upvote 1

I thought it was so they could check if the guy they were blackmailing had turned up or not...though Vodka probably did want to ride it

That's one theory but doesn't the roller coaster go too fast. I wouldn't have seen anything from there.

Maybe this was only that Shinichi will notice those two...

I would say that it was just how Gosho wanted them to appear in the story and so that Shinichi would notice them as, well, 'suspicious'. But we ALL know on the inside they just wanted to ride the roller-coaster...;D

Totally imagining Gin pushing all of the kids in line at Disney Land so that he can get on the It's a Small World teacup ride first.

You, sir, have made my day xDD

I thought it was so they could check if the guy they were blackmailing had turned up or not...though Vodka probably did want to ride it

I found it! Yes, it was to check if the guy had companions but I agree that the coaster's too fast.

They just really want to ride, don't they?

i think it was still possible to see if the guy had companions even though the coaster's so fast..... but...

IT'S MORE FUN TO THINK THAT THEY WANTED TO RIDE THE MYSTERY COASTER USING THE 'WE WANT TO CHECK IF HE HAD COMPANIONS THINGY'!!!

They used it to case the amusement park. Before it starts going fast it reaches a peak for a few seconds allowing for a good view of the park. That way they are able to see the park, if there are any police and if their target did anything against them. If they are experienced they can case in that amount of time, and I'd expect nothing less from them.

They used it to case the amusement park. Before it starts going fast it reaches a peak for a few seconds allowing for a good view of the park. That way they are able to see the park, if there are any police and if their target did anything against them. If they are experienced they can case in that amount of time, and I'd expect nothing less from them.

That's what I said earlier too.. <_< <_<

That's what I said earlier too.. <_< <_<

I didn't read up... Also I think that was stated in the manga somewhere too, but I can't remember... It was too far back in the beginning.

It was stated in the same chapter. I'm just curious. They could have gone to other rides like the ferris wheel, or just use the observation deck? The observation deck in the castle is located on the center of the amusement park. Maybe the really want to ride. hahaha.. :) But if they agreed to meet at the Horror and Fantasy Land in the park, it's just right that they only use the coaster. ;)

It was stated in the same chapter. I'm just curious. They could have gone to other rides like the ferris wheel, or just use the observation deck? The observation deck in the castle is located on the center of the amusement park. Maybe the really want to ride. hahaha.. :) But if they agreed to meet at the Horror and Fantasy Land in the park, it's just right that they only use the coaster. ;)

Likely the roller coaster had the highest vantage point with the least obstruction, also, it wouldn't LOOK like they were scoping anything out.

Likely the roller coaster had the highest vantage point with the least obstruction, also, it wouldn't LOOK like they were scoping anything out.

If you put it that way, if two men in black boarded the ferris wheel, not only is it possible the carts would be pointed the wrong directions, it would look suspicious if in the end they had to board more then once.

If you put it that way, if two men in black boarded the ferris wheel, not only is it possible the carts would be pointed the wrong directions, it would look suspicious if in the end they had to board more then once.

True ^

I rather to see Gin being mob by Kaitou Kid in the heist and forced to wear pink frizzy dress, and turn angry before turning Shinichi into Conan but end up wearing powerpuff girl's costume when Kaitou Kid saving the day.

I rather to see Gin being mob by Kaitou Kid in the heist and forced to wear pink frizzy dress, and turn angry before turning Shinichi into Conan but end up wearing powerpuff girl's costume when Kaitou Kid saving the day.

I think you posted in the wrong thread.