Detective Conan World
Maurice

Case Closed on Wii

You're welcome !

I just read it and I found a lot of mistakes in my resumee (I was tired when I wrote it). I edited and fixed most of the mistakes, so the text should be more understandable now. Sorry for that !

Thanks again for the edited version... people like me never bother to edit the posts.... Thanks!

If we had 20,000 members they wouldn't care.

You act as if Nintendo even reads all of their e-mails. I'll save everyone the trouble; they don't. There are games that have far more of an interest amongst gamers than a Detective Conan game that have still never been released. If folks couldn't get enough people to help release Doshin the Giant to the Gamecube, then I know there's not a snowball's chance that a game that barely got a lukewarm reception amongst Conan fans that were actually able to play it will ever get released. That's just the truth.

Guys... don't play the Detective Conan/ Case Closed Wii game.. I AM WARNING YOU!! It sucks.... It may look cool on the trailer but, the truth is the game is just, the Main Character: Conan walking around 4 maps for 2.5 hours talking to random people... and get this

In the middle of the game there is an annoying part.. when you talk to all the important characters you wont get through you have to talk to a *stupid warning* talk to a random person who doesn't matter in the game besides this one task..

and if you have to get this game remember you played it for the story not the game play..

Guys... don't play the Detective Conan/ Case Closed Wii game.. I AM WARNING YOU!! It sucks.... It may look cool on the trailer but, the truth is the game is just, the Main Character: Conan walking around 4 maps for 2.5 hours talking to random people... and get this

In the middle of the game there is an annoying part.. when you talk to all the important characters you wont get through you have to talk to a *stupid warning* talk to a random person who doesn't matter in the game besides this one task..

and if you have to get this game remember you played it for the story not the game play..

thanks for the tip, Kudo.

Im pretty sad this never was released in the US. 

It looks so good! Sadly, i dont have a japanese or Pal Wii.

Only a NTSC-U.

:(

Japan and europe gets all the goodies. 

tumblr_m47k2cmb5B1rtr76ao1_500.gif

The game was released in Europe and Japan, but not in the US? Why is that? But it still has English voice overs and subtitles. I find it kinda strange that it never came to the U.S.

*Sighs*  Then again, I guess because of the low ratings Case Closed got over here. :(