Detective Conan World
Lupin of the Heisei Era

Closest Friends in DCW.

dont know

but i have to add meitantei holmes on the list now

... wait, on the list of closest friends, right?  Because when I first read your comment I might have taken it the wrong way.

it does say closest friends, yes im adding you on my closest friends list here

¨lets friends theme song go¨

Sweet, I must not have been thinking because I was tired and kind of out of it.

Is this some drama where people will come up to you when you show no interest in them to be your friend out of pity or your life? Make your own choices, don't rely on others to do everything by themselves.

I don't know, there are some people here who honestly approach each other to remove the strangeness. People who value you more and do more for you than people IRL ever have.

Put your head to use for once.

As long as you try it's fine. You can't succeed without trying. And what's a pity party? 0.0

I'm not talking about all of the internet, just DCW It's all about trust. Of course everyone is a stranger at first unless you know them and when it's just words written on a webpage you don't trust or bother to know.

Obviously :V too bad I'll keep on blathering.

*MK likes this*

I have lots aholes IRL friends. The overdramatic ones and the immature ones :V

It honestly doesn't matter if your friend is online or IRL. I, honestly, just treat it equal. The difference is just you don't see them face to face and no physical contact. (The positive thing is, it removes our judgement by physical appearance. The negative is, we don't even know if the person we are talking to is really real and plus, no real physical contact.)

Plus, you got to meet bunch of people from around the world with different cultures. You'll honestly learn a lot.

And also, DCW is supposed to be a DC fandom forum thingy, where things should be all about DC. So, honestly, a bad person won't gain anything good from here.

Anyway, it's really funny that when people first join forums like these, at first, their goal is mind is to discuss DC but as time passes by, things end up very far from that. :P

Fruit Punches. They're not just friends they have basically become my virtual family. 

^ (Astra,Hikari,AL,Kjejdhal, Zubat and Premium). My life advisers lol. (especially Hikari and Astra)

Here, the one I talk a lot to is Kirsch/Santa. So yeah, that. Then, PL, Misaki-chan and KtPt.

*sigh* Me and Baltha have grown apart. :(

And also, count in Crimson Tide :P

Is this some drama where people will come up to you when you show no interest in them to be your friend out of pity or your life? Make your own choices, don't rely on others to do everything by themselves. I don't know, there are some people here who honestly approach each other to remove the strangeness. People who value you more and do more for you than people IRL ever have. Put your head to use for once.

Enemy! That's so deep and right ^^ +1

yes

Close friends don't forget birthdays >.< How dare you do that to me :< :<? You even forgot about my gift for you TT^TT

Well, I don't like being around and shouting out loud who are my friends :P -> try to be mature xD I know and they know is fine ^^ If I know but they don't know...nah :P If they know but I don't know :( ouch....

Enemy! That's so deep and right ^^ +1

Close friends don't forget birthdays >.< How dare you do that to me :< :<? You even forgot about my gift for you TT^TT

Well, I don't like being around and shouting out loud who are my friends :P -> try to be mature xD I know and they know is fine ^^ If I know but they don't know...nah :P If they know but I don't know :( ouch....

sayyyyyyathhh whhhhat

love ya too MK

Bromance FTW!

*sigh* My spamming partner isn't as much active as she used to be. I miss the hell out of her.

I missed my partner too.

SODIUM!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!! T____T I MISHUUU!!

<_<

And yeah, Ladem had become my wife. To those who are confused, please refer to Aadikudo's intro topic when I said "I'm the Lord of the Universe of the rings" and when she said in WOMM thread "I'm the Lady of the Universe." :3

And yeah, Ladem had become my wife. To those who are confused, please refer to Aadikudo's intro topic when I said "I'm the Lord of the Universe of the rings" and when she said in WOMM thread "I'm the Lady of the Universe." :3

*poker face*

NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm just 16 >.<!!!! Too young :/