Detective Conan World
Lupin of the Heisei Era

Closest Friends in DCW.

Stop this wedding! I cannot have my sister-in-law as an enemy but and enemy must she remain! *whacks twinnie* Come to your senses you! She's my eternal enemy! My polar opposite! We are the balance that holds the multiverse together. I'm the Yang, she's the Yin. The black and the white, the good and the evil! This marriage shall not be!

Nyahahah.. I'm sure wifey feels exactly like this. ^.^

I do :o?

Stop this wedding! I cannot have my sister-in-law as an enemy but and enemy must she remain! *whacks twinnie* Come to your senses you! She's my eternal enemy! My polar opposite! We are the balance that holds the multiverse together. I'm the Yang, she's the Yin. The black and the white, the good and the evil! This marriage shall not be!

*nods* *nods* Hey, I'm not evil >.<

OMG! This is the only thing we both agree!!! Well, actually I and Sastra are wife and husband now so no more wedding! You should tell her about divorce -.-"

Here, the one I talk a lot to is Kirsch/Santa. So yeah, that. Then, PL, Misaki-chan and KtPt.

*high five* :D

Still sorta sad I don't have FB :/

Bromance FTW!

*sigh* My spamming partner isn't as much active as she used to be. I miss the hell out of her.

I'M SO SORRRYYYYY. Eheheh, I think I'm still in mourning for Code Geass, plus the combo of my dad dragging me around for golf and the fact the I feel too lazy to type ^^;. 

Psst... We need a DCW family chart.

My best friends... Eh, this is hard. Even in real life, I don't have 'best' or 'closest' friends because they change every year, just like I chat with random people randomly on DCW. But yeah, I chat with MK a lot (you need to sleep more :V). Everybody in Fruit Punch are nice, and most people who are active often are nice. See? I told you I suck at making these lists. And Raki! My RL friend who's currently in her Korean-whatever (KPop and K-something) marathon. 

*high five* :D

Still sorta sad I don't have FB :/

I'M SO SORRRYYYYY. Eheheh, I think I'm still in mourning for Code Geass, plus the combo of my dad dragging me around for golf and the fact the I feel too lazy to type ^^;. 

Psst... We need a DCW family chart.

My best friends... Eh, this is hard. Even in real life, I don't have 'best' or 'closest' friends because they change every year, just like I chat with random people randomly on DCW. But yeah, I chat with MK a lot (you need to sleep more :V). Everybody in Fruit Punch are nice, and most people who are active often are nice. See? I told you I suck at making these lists. And Raki! My RL friend who's currently in her Korean-whatever (KPop and K-something) marathon.

*gives FB* :P

It's fine lol. Don't want to force you to be here or something. :)

Why is a lot italicized? :V

You need to sleep early.

*punches back* You seriously need a lesson in Romance 101.

LOVE KNOWS NO BOUND, dearest twin!! *whacks* If you do not approve at least give me someone as a substitute. Not fair that all you people has your romance-inducing machine's gear turning while I'm left alone with my dark chocolates and pizza. :B

LOVE KNOWS NO BOUND, dearest twin!! *whacks* If you do not approve at least give me someone as a substitute. Not fair that all you people has your romance-inducing machine's gear turning while I'm left alone with my dark chocolates and pizza. :B

Meh, you are the one who needs lesson from that Romance 101 thingy :P

Anyways, I vote for... as a substitute :P

Meh, you are the one who needs lesson from that Romance 101 thingy :P

Anyways, I vote for... as a substitute :P

Pfftt. Just because you're happy today..

Ahh, I don't think MK meat could really substitute the tenderness of beef but if you really want to volunteer as an additional New Year menu, I don't mind. *whacks*

Pfftt. Just because you're happy today..

Ahh, I don't think MK meat could really substitute the tenderness of beef but if you really want to volunteer as an additional New Year menu, I don't mind. *whacks*

:V I'm not that happy...

MK Meat? :V Hey, Didn't say that it was me...

*gives FB* :P

It's fine lol. Don't want to force you to be here or something. :)

Why is a lot italicized? :V

You need to sleep early.

But I wanna T-T

Because it seems like you're on 24/7, and it's just freaky how you always pop up :V

Um... Nah :P

Yeah and... very easy to leave.... *sigh*

*smacks* Lelouch vi Britannia commands you to stop this depressing-ness at once!

Haha, I'm thinking of this other forum I left. While in the middle of an RP. I feel guilty now.

*smacks* Lelouch vi Britannia commands you to stop this depressing-ness at once!

Haha, I'm thinking of this other forum I left. While in the middle of an RP. I feel guilty now.

Oh Okay! :P *kicks*

What forum? :P *gets ready to stalk*

Oh Okay! :P *kicks*

What forum? :P *gets ready to stalk*

*smacks*

Oi if you tell someone beforehand you're gonna stalk them and ask for some info, why would they give it to you. Stalking 101 :P

Jreng Jreng, I need to refresh my friend list here:

~ L (Rukia Kurosaki): Gone dark. (I should call her Erru maybe. She's my first friend here)

Rye (GTA gamer)

Nara-Chan / Sodium: I particularly forgot about them

KtPT

PhiBrainChild

(Gonna edit this later. Gotta go...)

Edited by Old Daletski
  • Upvote 1

But I don't love you that way... :|

This is "Closest Friends" thread so everyone is in friendzone :P

But I don't love you that way... :|

This is "Closest Friends" thread so everyone is in friendzone :P

Should I remind you again how friends could fall with each other? Cupid strikes unexpectedly and fast. Doesn't even give us time to dodge his stupid arrows. :P Nyahah..