Detective Conan World
Lupin of the Heisei Era

Closest Friends in DCW.

I do use internet explorer, but I don't want chrome or firefox or anything, those things have viruses, I remember I downloaded google chrome, and there were about 49 viruses on my computer, I know this because my desktop changed to the message "Your laptop has contained viruses, please remove immediatly". So I got rid of it and deleated GC and went back to IE. But of course it isn't slow, it's only really slow when it starts up. :mellow::unsure:

Though it would be fun to talk to someone without millions of duplicates in the way.

No, they don't have viruses. Chrome is in fact the most secure browser too. I think your computer has bigger issues if downloading chrome "gives" you viruses. Or you need a better/new anti-virus. You should also probably run ad-aware.

• Upvote 1

I do use internet explorer, but I don't want chrome or firefox or anything, those things have viruses, I remember I downloaded google chrome, and there were about 49 viruses on my computer, I know this because my desktop changed to the message "Your laptop has contained viruses, please remove immediatly". So I got rid of it and deleated GC and went back to IE. But of course it isn't slow, it's only really slow when it starts up. :mellow::unsure:

Though it would be fun to talk to someone without millions of duplicates in the way.

Hmm, I have read news about IE being secure risk. Use chrome or Opera. DOWN FIREFOX

Hmm, I have read news about IE being secure risk. Use chrome or Opera. DOWN FIREFOX

Nope! Because I are ALWAYS using it. I hate Opera or chrome

Meanwhile, add me to your list, Sera-chan!

Nope! Because I are ALWAYS using it. I hate Opera or chrome

Meanwhile, add me to your list, Sera-chan!

Just because you always use it doesn't make it secure. IE9 is much better in that regard, but based on latest security tests, Chrome is still the most secure browser.

Just because you always use it doesn't make it secure. IE9 is much better in that regard, but based on latest security tests, Chrome is still the most secure browser.

IE 9 or Chrome is not for a gaming purpose becasue I are surfing to Steam site, Paradox Plaza Forum or Auran's Trainz Discussion Forum (Cause i was game addict....)

^:P

Best Friends: astra and Zubat (although I torture them)

Close Friends: Rye, Nur-neechan, Premium, SKF, Ari

Friends: MK, phantomlady1101/Shadow, Modern Holmes, Elli, Erza,

People I talk to: Too many to list.

^ :P

Close Friends: Rye, Nur-neechan, Premium, SKF

Friends: MK, phantomlady1101/Shadow, Modern Holmes, Elli, Erza, .

:P Perhaps, you grew up in a world where torture means "I love you"

Sodium, Zia, mah twin, Sodium's Innocent Child/Zia's Burger Santa/My twin's Kettle, Raretale, Lys, Premium, Rye, SKF, Mallsoup, Princess Teriyaki, Wheat-Chan, Yuki-Chan, Sommer, Ari.

Close friends? I don't know. I just act on equivalent exchange. Return what I recieve, regardless of who or what. Never thought of classifying friends among friends.

Twin, equivalent exchange? I didn't make you fetch ice for my lemonade on the freezing Alps, I didn't make you wrestle with alpha males in the savanna. But you fried my brain in our first ever encounter. T_T

@AL- those two words are "unrequited love". So someone hates you, but you love them. That wouldn't be the case for you, since if someone hates you, you hate him/her too.

@astra I think that would be bad.....and why you no come online?????

Close Friends: Rye, Nur-neechan, Premium, SKF

Friends: MK, phantomlady1101/Shadow, Modern Holmes, Elli, Erza, .

I'm honored foxpartyplz.gif?1