Detective Conan World
Parkur

Random Poll Of The Day! (1)

28 members have voted

1. 1. Pancakes or Waffles?

Uh..no. Waffle's are basically pancakes but with those hole thinges that catch the syrup. With pancakes the syrup just leaks off and you've just..wasted some syrup. BUT with waffles, you can have the syrup on equally, and none will get on your fingers and stuff. See? x)

Uh..no. Waffle's are basically pancakes but with those hole thinges that catch the syrup. With pancakes the syrup just leaks off and you've just..wasted some syrup. BUT with waffles, you can have the syrup on equally, and none will get on your fingers and stuff. See? x)

But you could always just put the syrup on the side and dip the pancakes in it so that no syrup is wasted. :mellow: And that's why people use forks and knives. So they don't get sticky. :mellow:

You see, I don't bother to use a fork while eating pancakes at my house..and with a waffle, you don't need forks! Well I dont. xP

Sorry!! I double posted!!! Dx

Edited by Wildheart888

^ x1000000000

And the difference is...pancakes are awesomer! Plus you can put chocolate in the batter. :P

but... but... you can also put chocolate and blueberry in the batter for waffles....

:mellow:

THEIR NAMES!

LOL...

name it is...