Detective Conan World
Icka M. Chif

221B Baker Street

As some of you listening to the podcast know, I'm currently travelling around England, spending most of the past week in Liverpool, with a quick jot down to London to watch David Tennant and Catherine Tate (Doctor Who fans might recognise them as Doctor 10 and Donna) in Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing.

But upon arriving on Friday, the first thing we did after checking into the hotel was go to the Sherlock Holmes Museum at 221B Baker Street. And I had the pleasure of meeting one Doctor John Watson, and gaining his autograph.

Photographs are allowed in the Museum, and many pictures were taken. Photographs can be found here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/107494551531674666123/221BBakerStreet

It's a great deal of fun spotting all the references to the books.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Argh.. My mom's going to London to vist some friends in two days, but I can't can't go because I have pre season for volleyball.

I wanna go!!!! *cue tantrum*

But I do hope you had fun!

Haha yea I was there as well... It was great but the house was small and a bit different from what I had pictured >_<

Episode 616 (Holmes' Revelation) drew the place really well... It was exactly the same :DD

The London Arc makes me want to go to London. And a family friend recently moved there, so the chances for me going has increased.

Neat! My best friend just went to London! ^^ But she went for Wimbledon... Personally I don't have much interest in Europe (i usually have no interest in vacation until I get there) but this has sparked some!

I went there recently.... It was spectacular! An awesome replica of what Doyle imagined.....the shop was also great! It consisted a large variety of stuffs.... Did a lot of shopping there. teehee