Detective Conan World
Blunch

Help with making, fixing, or changing signatures. Ask questions here.

The reason why your image isn't loading is because your url is wrong. You dropped one of the letter t's in deviantart.net. The url you have in your signature is on the first line and the correct address is on the second line: 

http://fc04.devianart.net/fs70/f/2013/334/c/a/conan_chibi_by_neko_playn-d6wav9u.png
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/334/c/a/conan_chibi_by_neko_palyn-d6wav9u.png
Also, I noticed you aren't using the proper code that will make an image display. You use an image tag (img), not a url tag (url), for an image.Typing this 
[img=fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/334/c/a/conan_chibi_by_neko_palyn-d6wav9u.png]
makes thisconan_chibi_by_neko_palyn-d6wav9u.png
How can this happen to me >.< I copy-pasted it.... maybe I deleted it in the process....

Thank you everyone.... I will try fixing it now

And thanks Chekhov and sorry I made you tired with my clumsiness....

How can this happen to me >.< I copy-pasted it.... maybe I deleted it in the process....

Thank you everyone.... I will try fixing it now

And thanks Chekhov and sorry I made you tired with my clumsiness....

It seems deviantart doesn't allow hotlinking anyway, so it isn't a long term solution. You will need to reupload the pictures elsewhere like imgur or google like Akazora suggested.

how do u pics when u post something?? like when i post this one, there's a pic under it. Anyone? Pls help!!

Do you mean pictures that follow all of your posts?  That would be a signature, in which case you somehow managed to stumble upon the right thread.  You can add a signature by going to your profile page, clicking on "Edit my Profile", going to the "Signature" tab, and uploading an image or even text in the given space.

If you're just looking to add a picture to a post, click on the little square with what appears to a tree in it.  If you mouse over it, it should say "image".  It's right between the grayed out "unlink" button and the two blue arrows "code" button.  You can add whatever picture you want, given it's not ridiculously large and that it's been uploaded online and has a url. 

• Upvote 1