Detective Conan World
Kaito Kido

hi...DCW...... :)

Welcome to DCW!! :)

I am Lady Irene Adler, and you can call me Irene-chan~ strange how everyone calls me LIA but anyways...

Nice to meet you!!!

I'm KKLT and MK's friend XD We have smiley wars and post wars all the time XDDD

I write fan fiction on FF.net! If you love reading DC and DC fanfics, go ahead and check it out!

The other great fanfiction writers here are Aeyra and Chelseaj500 <--- Her current screen name is Akakata :P

And do try out KKLT's puzzles. That reminds me... I ought to attempt her puzzles too.

Okay I see it~ my intro needs work

but at any rate... *drumroll*

Welcome to DCW!

Welcome to DCW!! :)

I am Lady Irene Adler, and you can call me Irene-chan~ strange how everyone calls me LIA but anyways...

Nice to meet you!!!

I'm KKLT and MK's friend XD We have smiley wars and post wars all the time XDDD

I write fan fiction on FF.net! If you love reading DC and DC fanfics, go ahead and check it out!

The other great fanfiction writers here are Aeyra and Chelseaj500 <--- Her current screen name is Akakata :P

And do try out KKLT's puzzles. That reminds me... I ought to attempt her puzzles too.

Okay I see it~ my intro needs work

but at any rate... *drumroll*

Welcome to DCW!

you should sometime! XD :P :P :P

Lia chan!!! :P

Hello Kaito Kido! Welcome to DCW!

I'm BK201 (A.K.A. Koukou-sei Tantei and Holmes' Apprentice). I'm really not a regular 'poster' here in DCW because most of the time, I just lurk around and read other members' posts. And since I'm already in college and I have to 'study hard for my future' as my father says, I can't visit here all the time. TT_TT Oh well...

If you have any questions, clarifications and violent reactions about Detective Conan stuff and about the site, feel free to ask anyone here. Don't be afraid, we don't bite... (though i don't think you would need to ask about the site, it is very easy to use)... Oh well...

So, what else can I say? See you around, buddy and have a good time...

PS: I'm a Filipino, too! Welcome Kababayan!

Welcome to DCW! Its really fun here you see!

No matter who you are, you won't be bored here!

There are some extremely CALM-I mean reallly INSANE members

here!

Examples: Akataka, Aeyra, KKLT(Kaito Kid Legendary Thief) KTPT (Kid the Phantom Thief),

Cammy3131, Moonlight Magician (was: Detective Shin), Anti-APTX4869- Call him Cure-kun,

me, JustaL, and many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicknames....Talk to me!

Questions.... Ask anybody!

Have fun on your stay!

Hey!! WELCOME TO DCW!! We're all crazy insane here, so don't mind us!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Unless you are too?? BUT I'M MORE INSANE THAN THE OTHERS!! ...Anyway, nice to meet you!! I'm Akakata, but I was formerly Chelseaj500. But you can call me Chelsea or whatever you want. I have so many nicknames... I'm known as DCW's Most Insane Laugher for obvious reasons. And I'm also an author on FanFiction. I wrote Into the World of Detective Conan. Read it? If so, I hope you liked it!! If not, I hope you do soon!! Have an AWESOME time here and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Hello Kaito Kido! Welcome to DCW!

I'm BK201 (A.K.A. Koukou-sei Tantei and Holmes' Apprentice). I'm really not a regular 'poster' here in DCW because most of the time, I just lurk around and read other members' posts. And since I'm already in college and I have to 'study hard for my future' as my father says, I can't visit here all the time. TT_TT Oh well...

If you have any questions, clarifications and violent reactions about Detective Conan stuff and about the site, feel free to ask anyone here. Don't be afraid, we don't bite... (though i don't think you would need to ask about the site, it is very easy to use)... Oh well...

So, what else can I say? See you around, buddy and have a good time...

PS: I'm a Filipino, too! Welcome Kababayan!

Hey, I'm in college, too! Magandang araw sa inyong lahat mga kababayan ko!

• Upvote 1