Detective Conan World
katiokid1412

Movie 14

i hope it will come out earlier and with english subbed...

I doubt the English subbed version will be any earlier than it was last year, since DCTP does a really good job with their work, and they wait for the DVD to be released in Japan before encoding it

Still waiting........

for an English-subbed copy of the movie? we're all still waiting... but there isn't gonna be anything before October, at the very earliest

so if it gets to Halloween and it's still not out yet, then you can say "still waiting"

btw,

IS THE 14TH MOVIE THE LAST DETECTIVE CONAN MOVIE?!!?!?! T___T

No. = ="

Detective Conan movies are like Detective Conan anniversaries. Every year, there is a movie of Detective Conan that is produced every April of the year.

Check it out in Anime News Network if you don't believe me. ;>

No. = ="

Detective Conan movies are like Detective Conan anniversaries. Every year, there is a movie of Detective Conan that is produced every April of the year.

Check it out in Anime News Network if you don't believe me. ;>

oh, ok good x'D

I was so shocked when I read in on the net (somewhere.. cant be sure..) that the 14th was the last DC movie!

Thanks for the info! So relieved now : P

I don't think that movie 14 will be the last one. A while ago, I saw online that someone said movie 13 would be the last one, but they made another movie. I think that it's going to be a good movie. I've seen all of the others and most of them are really good, too. I don't think that they will stop making movies until they end the series. Haibara Ai is close to making a permanent antidote, though....

OMFG! I saw the english sub version of the preview and i saw someone slaped Haibara :o. I wounder if it was gin or something O.O. Omg i can't wait till this comes out in english sub. Three more months till the dvd is out T-T